Author Topic: THE "EMINEM" TRACK  (Read 3975 times)

eNgIeS

Re:THE "EMINEM" TRACK
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2003, 02:48:07 AM »
lmao @ him "hoping there'll be no double standarts".. the double is right there, making a big deal out of a tape recorded as a kid making fun of his former girlfriend in a wrong way by making it a racist issue (but still it it was obviously out of fruststration, if Em was a racist he wouldn't even have had a black girlfriend) when nobody sais shit about shit like the quotes syxx_aka_engies  posted

To be honest i shouldnt take credit for the post, someone earlier posted a link to it, i just decided to use what was inside the link to show Lincoln the fantasy world he lives in

Fine if these guys were rappin about "we need jobs, we need education, we need less gang's, we need to get out the ghetto" thats better ment of black's right there

but to say "kill a white baby" is just as a bad if not worse than some of the Neo Nazi's & KKK members say. & from readin many of Lincolns posts, he is one of those guys who will never listen to any argument that doesnt support his opinion because he is stubborn. Heck its very similar to the way a KKK member will ignore evidence of African Americans not being these scum bags the KKK call them.

By the way, fuck all the haters who have minused my karma, i guess sometimes the truth hurts
I agree with you to a point. However did you notice that the majority of those quotes come from artists I don't listen too? One of the Paris lines is a actually Spice 1 by the way. I listen to arguments but I'm sorry, I realize I don't understand fully but I've seen Blacks called racial slurs. I couldn't imagine what some of them have been through in their lives.

Yes, & some white people have been killed just because they were tourists or ignorant that they were in a neighboor hood where people hate whites.

Theres also a white ghetto to, its called Trailer Parks. Not all white people are privilged, & yes Blacks were treated extremely unfairly, & SOME of it still goes on today, but whites also get treated on fairly at times to, with SOME blacks using reverse racism

eNgIeS

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2003, 02:54:57 AM »
when nobody sais shit about shit like the quotes syxx_aka_engies  posted

Correction, I posted the quotes...

Yes, & i gave you credit in one post when a guy gave me the credit I corrected him & redirected it to the person who posted the link, aka you!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2003, 04:02:22 AM »
i live in a trailor park...LMAO....this racist shit needs to stop...In an area dominated by Columbians,guatamalans,puerto ricans,blacks. I do Not catch any shit over being white and shit..
People need to realize Hip hop is a culture not a color.
And sometimes when people say shit they don't mean it. Everyone here has probably said racist jokes before. I know I have. I have said racist black shit to black dudes and they laugh and say shit back. That doesnt mean i am racist...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 04:06:54 AM by rAw~crAigA »

bez

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2003, 09:07:14 AM »
Like black people don't say shit about white people in songs, shits a fucking disgrace.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2003, 10:00:25 AM »
Im not even sure it's Em rapping, may be so may be no, but even if it is, who fuckin cares, I thought he said something about "not having the N word in his vocab, since HipHop is a black act, and u gotta give respect to the shit that feeds u" or some shit like that, but still, The fact he once kicked a lame freestyle about black girls doesn't make him any less of a supreme MC he is today.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2003, 11:06:02 AM »
double standards. whats em said was wrong but it aint as bad as this

ice cube - cave bitch

Give me a black goddess sister I can't resist her. No stringy haired, blonde
hair, blue eyed, pale skinned buttermilk complexion. Grafted, recessive,
depressive, ironing board backside straight up and straight down. No
frills, no thrills, Miss six o'clock, subject to have the itch, mutanoid,
caucasoid, white cave bitch...

Ease back white bitch, I don't play that
Just because I got on my L.A. hat
Stalkin' walking in my big black boots
Is my jingle, now you want Mandingo
Big, black and handsome
I should hold your devil ass for ransome
Sorta like Patty Herst, but I'll burst first bitch
And you know what's worse
I'm coming from the land where the choppers roam
So phuck you bitch and your Coppertone
Stringy hair - no derrier - frontin' and fakin' with your silicone pair
Do I wanna phuck? Not hardly
That's kinda like Barbie phuckin' Bob Marley
It ain't gonna happen, I keep rappin'
Muthaphuck Teniell, but see I'm the Captain of this ship
And I'm true to the game
Ya all look the same
Standin' by my backstage door, hopin' that'll switch
Spread out you little cave bitch

Why everytime we get famous
You wanna play us like Andy and Amos?
The devil sent you to try and tame us
But you can't tame me, with no bitch named Amy
Lookin' for the dark meat
But ho, I ain't tryin' to go out like Barkely
Cuz everytime I turn on the TV
I see several brothers with she-devils
Smilin' cuz you out on a date
But sooner or later, the bitch'll yell rape
Soon as daddy found out you a jigaboo
He'll kill like he did Emmitt Till
Yah, he tried to kick bass
But the bitch probably threw it in his face
Sargent Bale ain't nothin' but a trick
Nasty as hell, stanky little cave bitch

Now don't think that I hate you
Cuz I won't date you, bitch I gotta stay true
You can be a fan, but don't expand
And try to get my dick in your hand
You better run to the minute man
Pale as snow, so act like y'know
Cuz if I slap it, flip it, and rub it like that
Yeah, it gotta be black
Plus yo ass too flat
I need a butt big enough that can clap
Rat-a-tat-tat
You can't get mine ho
I'd rather phuck an albino
Atleast I know, she's comin' from the Nubian
And not the Ku Klux Klan that you be in
And I don't give a fuck if your family is rich
You're still a little cave bitch

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2003, 12:08:04 PM »
I don't wanna interrupt your discussion, but that's what the "officials" had to say:

Russell Simmons' Hip-Hop Summit Action Network (HHSAN) has released a statement revealing its position on controversial lyrics Eminem wrote about African-Americans in a rap recited in 1993.

[...]

This past April, the HHSAN honored Eminem at their Detroit Summit. The Detroit native was granted the National Outstanding Achievement Award for his charity work and hands-on support of youth nationwide.

Dr. Benjamin Chavis, President of HHSAN, said that the race card is often used to divide the hip-hop culture.

"Hip-hop culture transcends race," Chavis noted. "We, therefore, must be careful as to how the race card is played to divide people rather than to encourage unity in the struggle for freedom, justice and equality for all."

The support of Simmons' non-profit organization comes on the heels of Eminem apologizing for the remarks, saying they were made out of anger and frustration.

[...]

The Source has refused to take the raps as “foolishness,” as Eminem put it in a retort. "These are racist remarks by someone who has the ability to influence millions of minds," said editor-in-chief Kim Osorio to New York Newsday.

The tape is the latest in a series of insults hurled at each other, which includes diss records from both sides, The Source printing articles and posters aimed at discrediting Eminem and Eminem smashing his Source Award to pieces this year at Hot 97's Summer Jam concert.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=2578

Don Breezio

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2003, 12:14:05 PM »
Im not even sure it's Em rapping, may be so may be no, but even if it is, who fuckin cares, I thought he said something about "not having the N word in his vocab, since HipHop is a black act, and u gotta give respect to the shit that feeds u" or some shit like that, but still, The fact he once kicked a lame freestyle about black girls doesn't make him any less of a supreme MC he is today.

dude...for the last time...eminem admitted it was him!

and bez i agree with you...im so fucking tired of this double standard bullshit...if blacks can make jokes about whites then whites should be able to throw them shit right back and more of it if we feel its necessary.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2003, 12:18:36 PM »
"These are racist remarks by someone who has the ability to influence millions of minds," said editor-in-chief Kim Osorio to New York Newsday.

before u published it it was nothin but a meaningless recording by an angry unknown white kid..

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2003, 10:39:37 PM »

so?

Don Breezio

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2003, 10:41:06 PM »

so?

lol...you said you arent sure if its him...but eminem has admitted it was him...

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2003, 04:04:31 AM »
^^ not sure bout the track ...

...but i want that lynch album!!!

get it then..  ;)  #outlawzmp3z

it's his new compilation

²                                 Release Info
              ΙΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝ»
             °Ί TITLE: Brotha Lynch And Tall Cann G Present Uthanizm                       Ί
             °Ί LABEL: Siccmade Muzicc                                                     Ί
             °Ί RIPPER: Team Oaklandish                                                    Ί
             °Ί RIP DATE: 11/15/2003                                                       Ί
             °Ί RLS DATE: 00/00/2004                                                       Ί
             °Ί SOURCE: Compact Disc                                                       Ί
             °Ί BITRATE: 192kbps-Gangsta Rap                                               Ί
             °Ί                             1hr 13min Total-101MB                          Ί
             °ΘΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΝΌ
             °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
                                                  Comments
             °Ί        Another HOT Release from CR!                                        Ί
             °Ί                                                                            Ί
             °Ί        new lynch & tall cann presents comp. feat all your favorites        Ί
             °Ί        from the siccmade camp plus keak, t-nutty and more. enjoy           Ί
             °Ί        bitches                                                             Ί
             °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
                                                 Track List
             °Ί  Track  Time  Name                                                         Ί
             °Ί  ΝΝΝΝΝ  ΝΝΝΝ  ΝΝΝΝ                                                         Ί
             °Ί   01    1:53  JV, Lynch, D.E. - Intro                                      Ί
             °Ί   02    5:49  Devious, Tall Cann, Loki, Lynch - Devil's Playground         Ί
             °Ί   03    5:20  Cos, Tre, E-Moe, Pit - City Gone Bad                         Ί
             °Ί   04    4:03  Keak Da Sneak, Mae Gee, Cos, Lynch - On Edge                 Ί
             °Ί   05    5:12  T-Nutty, Snag Loco, Tall Cann, Lynch, Flat, Phonk Beta -     Ί
             °Ί               Blocca Blocca                                                Ί

°Ί   06    0:59  (Insert) - Spider                                            Ί
             °Ί   07    4:29  Tall Cann, JV, Crookwood - Whatcha Want                      Ί
             °Ί   08    3:42  2 Scoops - Every Cigarette                                   Ί
             °Ί   09    3:50  Tall Cann, Flat, Calico, JV - (Go That) Deep                 Ί
             °Ί   10    3:10  JV, D-Dubb - Players Gon' Play                               Ί
             °Ί   11    3:33  Young Phate - I Keeps It Gangsta                             Ί
             °Ί   12    4:03  Tall Cann, Flat, Crookwood - Hit You Up                      Ί
             °Ί   13    4:25  Phonk Beta, Mally Mal - Shysty                               Ί
             °Ί   14    4:28  Crookwood, D-Dubb, Zagg, Loki - Boiling Point                Ί
             °Ί   15    4:38  Zagg, Twamp, Shag, Lynch, Eklips - Come To Your Area         Ί
             °Ί   16    3:48  Greedy, Lynch, Loki - Dump                                   Ί
             °Ί   17    5:14  The Arkangels - Six Feet From Hell                           Ί
             °Ί   18    5:00  Crimewatch, Lynch - The Watch                                Ί

Woohoo!

Will do ...thankyou bro  ;D

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2003, 08:17:04 AM »

so?

lol...you said you arent sure if its him...but eminem has admitted it was him...

yea , I did, At the time I said it I didn't know he admited it, I meant that by the way it sounded I wasn't sure.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2003, 08:33:19 AM »
Looks like the ongoing feud with Eminem and The Source Magazine, just reached a whole new level. And depending on what the truth is, Em may not have gotten much sleep last night, either.
      Here's the deal. Tonight at 6 PM Eastern, The Source Magazine executives David Mays and Raymond “Benzino” Scott will air publicly for the first time an explosive audio track reportedly recorded by Eminem that he has kept hidden since 1993 at a press conference.  

In the unnamed song, which will be played in its entirety, Eminem voices his opinions about black women and black people in general. Transcripts of the track will be provided.

The Source says it has verified the authenticity of the tape, which was provided by three white hip-hop fans from Detroit who were peers of Eminem in the early ’90s, at the time of the recording.  

The Source, in a statement supplied to EUR, says the tape contains what is clearly identifiable as Eminem’s voice, reciting racial slurs targeted against black women — and it proves Benzino right after a year of being vilified by the media for bringing such questions surrounding Eminem to the fore.

"Bringing this tape to the public is the latest chapter," The Source says, in its "ongoing effort to expose influences corrupting Hip-Hop, including racism.

http://www.eurweb.com/articles/headlines/11182003/headlines1211311182003.cfm

^^^

Thats the .nfo that goes with the rip rls of the "taped"  evidence