Author Topic: Weed Should be legalized!  (Read 728 times)

kottonmouthninja

Weed Should be legalized!
« on: November 18, 2003, 07:16:51 PM »
if marijuana is so "harmful" then why do they perscribe it to people? i know it helps with there disease but its so "harmful" they shouldnt give it to em. and they say "its to strong, grown in peoples back yards its to potent" and "the marijuana ciggeretts (joints) have no filters." but if they legalize it companies could grow the marijuana in a field somewhere and control how potent it is and "harmful" it is. and they could also put filters on it. and if you think about it, people wouldnt murder over a drug deal gone bad. because you wouldnt need to buy it from a person just from a store. they nation could tax the hell out of it like they do ciggeretts and make more money for there selfish selves.they could also make it into a very small ciggarette enought to maybe get you buzzed. in conclusion i think marijuana should be legalized.

thats my argument, anybody agree or disagree? and if you agree help me out im makeing mother fuckers look bad from left to right in that class! me and my 2 friends are winning that argument and i think we will win i just need more info and a better argument!
 8) 8) 8) 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Weed Should be legalized!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2003, 07:25:45 PM »
Alcohol is legal, as are cigarettes. Marijuana is not as harmful as those 2, so if those are legal so should  marijuana be. If I could, I'd have all 3 banned indefinetly in society but hey, I don't rule the world.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 08:02:37 PM »
Alcohol is legal, as are cigarettes. Marijuana is not as harmful as those 2, so if those are legal so should  marijuana be. If I could, I'd have all 3 banned indefinetly in society but hey, I don't rule the world.

and im SO glad you dont! without alcohol i wouldnt be alive right now  :D. jk but anyways yeah i said that but weed has way more chemicals and etc. in it then cigs do. but like when you drink your very first beer your kinda u know buzzed sorta well the same with weed more u do the more u can handle. idk i just need to win this so i can pass.

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 08:37:14 PM »

and im SO glad you dont! without alcohol i wouldnt be alive right now  :D. jk but anyways yeah i said that but weed has way more chemicals and etc. in it then cigs do. but like when you drink your very first beer your kinda u know buzzed sorta well the same with weed more u do the more u can handle. idk i just need to win this so i can pass.

the effects of cigarretes dont do shit to your mind...they fuck up your body but thats a different story, alcohol however should be illegal (i drink so this will sound hipocritical) because you get the stupid motherfuckers out there who choose to drink & drive and end up killing someone or themselves, or the guy who comes home drunk and beats his wife and kids. alcohol has bad effects...

as far as marijuana goes i can really kinda see both sides...marijuana alters your state of mind therefore having a higher risk of making a stupid decision (like driving while high), i have been in the car with someone driving stoned...its not the most safe feeling. if they legalized it then there would be a hell of a lot more lazy ass people that dont do shit...ever see that commercial where the kid is talking about his brother who smoked weed for years and he says something like "he didnt go to jail, he didnt die, in fact...he didnt do much of anything" and you see the dude on the couch just sitting there stoned as fuck...that would be half of america right there.

then again...any of the countries where it is legal or is not necessarily enforced hard have a much lesser crime rate than we do, etc....i think the best thing they could do would be to have marijuana illegal...but not have such harsh penalties for it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 09:04:25 PM »
My opinion changes all the time, but in general, I don't think any drugs should be illegal.  If someone wants to fuck up their life and live stoned all the time, that's their perogative.

I don't do drugs.  It's not because I don't have access to them, because I do.  It's not because I can't afford them, because I can.  I don't do drugs because I'm smart as fuck.  I don't even take fucking aspririn.  I'm a human being.  We're the greatest evolution of species that has ever walked the planet. If we get hurt, our body heals itself.  Think about that shit for a minute.  There's not much your body can't heal on it's own, and usually, if it doesn't kill you, it literally makes you stronger.  Of course there are exceptions where you have to have stuff taken care of by a surgeon or a doctor, I'm not talking about being stupid.  I'm talking about knowing your body and what you're capable of.

Anyways, I digress.  I wouldn't care one way or another if drugs are legalized, but they shouldn't tax them.  You know why? Because then the government will have set a precident that they can decide what foods we can and can't eat without being taxed.  They'll start taxing McDonalds, we all know that's bad for you, too.  They'll start taxing cookies.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2003, 09:05:34 PM »
Oh, Don Breezio reminded me, while I feel drugs should naturally be legal, driving while intoxicated, etc. is a different story.  In that instance, you're harming others, not just yourself.  It should be punished severly.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2003, 10:18:44 PM »
They'll start taxing McDonalds
I'm hoping you know that they already do? Anytime food is prepared in a restaurant and such, it is taxable.

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2003, 12:22:46 AM »
It had a great outcome in Holland: Less drug abuse, less juveniles, more tax incomes...

hector

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2003, 12:39:28 AM »
as far as marijuana goes i can really kinda see both sides...marijuana alters your state of mind therefore having a higher risk of making a stupid decision (like driving while high), i have been in the car with someone driving stoned...its not the most safe feeling. if they legalized it then there would be a hell of a lot more lazy ass people that dont do shit...ever see that commercial where the kid is talking about his brother who smoked weed for years and he says something like "he didnt go to jail, he didnt die, in fact...he didnt do much of anything" and you see the dude on the couch just sitting there stoned as fuck...that would be half of america right there.

none of that would be increased any significant amount at all if any.  the law doesn't stop most stoners from doin what they do.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2003, 05:49:31 AM »
I'm hoping you know that they already do? Anytime food is prepared in a restaurant and such, it is taxable.

Yes, I know this.  I'm not totally incapacitated.  I'm talking about additional taxes solely because it's harmful to your body.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2003, 08:54:15 AM »

that's a general sales tax,he's talking about a specific tax that is higher than the 7.25% sales tax

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2003, 10:20:53 AM »

Ofcourse it should be legalized...there's no point 4 it being illegal...most cops out here don't really care anymore anyway...they just get it from folks when caught and step on it cuzz there's no point in writin reports about lil dub sacks, there's just way too many people out there with posession...it's only if U got ounces sittin there ready 2 get slanged...

another point about how stupid this law...lemme tell U a story about my boy...he waz playin b-ball couple months ago and fucked up his knee...it's better now but he still be limping a lil...well...he had a doctor appointment tha otha day and made up this whole fake ass story about how his shit irritates tha fuck outta him and he can't calm down without weed...well...tha doctor didn't hesitate 2 give him a prescription...nowadayz we go to Cannibus Club wit his lil card and get big ass ounce bags for dirt cheap...it's great...I mean, I never been much of a smoker except when im partying etc...but U kno...shit feels good...just go to my boyz house on da weekend, rip a sack from his bricks like it's nothin...

also...to people that actually consider weed a "drug" like that, they tha ones that ain't experienced shit, they booksmart...prolly smoked once and got too fucked up like a rookie and didn't enjoy it...wanna kno a secret? yur MIND will fuck U up so much if U think about drugs like that...same shit goes for when yur sicc, if U keep thinkin to yurself yur helllllla sicc, then u will be helllllla sicc...

1 of my boyz moms, she's 1 of da nicest ladies I ever met...I've known her for like 7 years...she been smokin everyday for tha past 32 years...she's da calmest & most respectful chick ever...I'm not tryin 2 advocate and tell people U SHOULD smoke trees...I'm just sayin...no reason 2 say otha muthafucaz ain't smart 4 doin what they doin...BUT...I also kno others who have fried they brains off and have changed like krayzie 4 tha worse...there's a fine line between using and abusing...dats 4 sure...fold.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Defiance

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2003, 06:41:37 PM »

Ofcourse it should be legalized...there's no point 4 it being illegal...most cops out here don't really care anymore anyway...they just get it from folks when caught and step on it cuzz there's no point in writin reports about lil dub sacks, there's just way too many people out there with posession...it's only if U got ounces sittin there ready 2 get slanged...

another point about how stupid this law...lemme tell U a story about my boy...he waz playin b-ball couple months ago and fucked up his knee...it's better now but he still be limping a lil...well...he had a doctor appointment tha otha day and made up this whole fake ass story about how his shit irritates tha fuck outta him and he can't calm down without weed...well...tha doctor didn't hesitate 2 give him a prescription...nowadayz we go to Cannibus Club wit his lil card and get big ass ounce bags for dirt cheap...it's great...I mean, I never been much of a smoker except when im partying etc...but U kno...shit feels good...just go to my boyz house on da weekend, rip a sack from his bricks like it's nothin...

also...to people that actually consider weed a "drug" like that, they tha ones that ain't experienced shit, they booksmart...prolly smoked once and got too fucked up like a rookie and didn't enjoy it...wanna kno a secret? yur MIND will fuck U up so much if U think about drugs like that...same shit goes for when yur sicc, if U keep thinkin to yurself yur helllllla sicc, then u will be helllllla sicc...

1 of my boyz moms, she's 1 of da nicest ladies I ever met...I've known her for like 7 years...she been smokin everyday for tha past 32 years...she's da calmest & most respectful chick ever...I'm not tryin 2 advocate and tell people U SHOULD smoke trees...I'm just sayin...no reason 2 say otha muthafucaz ain't smart 4 doin what they doin...BUT...I also kno others who have fried they brains off and have changed like krayzie 4 tha worse...there's a fine line between using and abusing...dats 4 sure...fold.

I agree 100%

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2003, 08:16:58 PM »
my teacher asked this How will it help todays younger generation if it was leagal?

me and my crew replied with (well i came up with the idea) "If it was leagalized we would have more youth not doing it then doing it, because kids do it as well as drink because there not leagalized and its more fun to do it with the chance of knowing getting caught" idk i said more but cant remember it! but im sonning mother fuckers from left to right.

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2003, 09:55:15 PM »
my teacher asked this How will it help todays younger generation if it was leagal?

me and my crew replied with (well i came up with the idea) "If it was leagalized we would have more youth not doing it then doing it, because kids do it as well as drink because there not leagalized and its more fun to do it with the chance of knowing getting caught" idk i said more but cant remember it! but im sonning mother fuckers from left to right.

that is true...kids do it because of the fact that people dont want them too...it would most likely decrease the amount of kids doing drugs.