Author Topic: More Preaching About George Bush Nobody Cares About  (Read 231 times)

Trauma-san

More Preaching About George Bush Nobody Cares About
« on: November 18, 2003, 09:14:59 PM »
I was listening to a talk show (No, not Rush Limbaugh) today, and I heard some interesting points that I thought I'd mention.  

While George Bush is certainly developing many enemies around the world, he's also scaring a lot of people.  This is very usefull.  In the 80's, Ronald Reagan was considered a mad man by many foriegn countries.  They knew he wasn't a pacifist, and they knew he would fight for whatever he thought was right.  He had such big balls, he went to fucking Germany when the whole world was afraid Russia was going to blow them the fuck away with Nuclear Weapons, and said "Mr. Gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL" Like a fucking demand or something, and you know what? GORBACHEV DID IT.  

That's how I view what Cowboy George is doing today.  He's cleaning up house, it's unfortunate that pussies don't want to get their hands dirty, but some of our finest are going to die to make the world a better place.  One less dicator in the world is a better world, anyway you look at it.  Maybe you hate him, people hated Reagan.  That doesn't mean you can't benefit from the responsibility he has shouldered, however.  
« Last Edit: November 18, 2003, 09:20:36 PM by Trauma »

Don Breezio

Re:More comments on Military action, and Power
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2003, 09:18:48 PM »
this thread should be called "More preaching about george bush that no one gives a fuck about"

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 09:20:18 PM »
Then don't read it.  Don't reply.  You must care, or you wouldn't have read it, or replied.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 09:25:09 PM »
Then don't read it.  Don't reply.  You must care, or you wouldn't have read it, or replied.

thats because we hate em and like making you mad over your crazy ideas.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 09:26:03 PM »

well i was kinda hoping for once you would have something interesting to say but i was wrong...glad to see you changed the name of the thread though!

UnstoppableForce

Re:More Preaching About George Bush Nobody Cares About
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2003, 11:05:14 PM »
I was listening to a talk show (No, not Rush Limbaugh) today, and I heard some interesting points that I thought I'd mention.  

While George Bush is certainly developing many enemies around the world, he's also scaring a lot of people.  This is very usefull.  In the 80's, Ronald Reagan was considered a mad man by many foriegn countries.  They knew he wasn't a pacifist, and they knew he would fight for whatever he thought was right.  He had such big balls, he went to fucking Germany when the whole world was afraid Russia was going to blow them the fuck away with Nuclear Weapons, and said "Mr. Gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL" Like a fucking demand or something, and you know what? GORBACHEV DID IT.  

That's how I view what Cowboy George is doing today.  He's cleaning up house, it's unfortunate that pussies don't want to get their hands dirty, but some of our finest are going to die to make the world a better place.  One less dicator in the world is a better world, anyway you look at it.  Maybe you hate him, people hated Reagan.  That doesn't mean you can't benefit from the responsibility he has shouldered, however.  

How come we support dictators until we stop benefitting from them? SELF-INTEREST. And if we want to get rid of evil leaders, then Bush should be next to go. Put it this way, he is responsible for more deaths than Bin Laden.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2003, 07:01:14 AM »

How come we support dictators until we stop benefitting from them? SELF-INTEREST. And if we want to get rid of evil leaders, then Bush should be next to go. Put it this way, he is responsible for more deaths than Bin Laden.

Exactly.

And something else,why do you even make this topic when you know nobody cares about it?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2003, 08:48:04 AM »
this thread should be called "More preaching about george bush that no one gives a fuck about"

you don't even follow the news or keep up with current events ....how could you possibly contribute anything possitive to this post..oh that's right you can't so you have to attack traumas point of view. Trauma might be going to the right more than a move in the tootsie roll, but at least he knows SOME history and knows to some point what's going on in the world

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2003, 09:39:52 AM »
Reagan was so forthright about the wall because of Gorbachev!  Gorbachev wanted to end the cold War himself.  If Stalin had still been in charge do you think Reagan would have been so confident?

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2003, 09:59:57 PM »

you don't even follow the news or keep up with current events ....how could you possibly contribute anything possitive to this post..oh that's right you can't so you have to attack traumas point of view. Trauma might be going to the right more than a move in the tootsie roll, but at least he knows SOME history and knows to some point what's going on in the world

wow you just love to attack me...im sorry that i dont have the time to watch every fucking news channell on tv but ya know...school & work full time is pretty fuckin hard and i woudl think you of all people would understand that...if you wanna get on my ass for doing something with my life go ahead but fuck off.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2003, 09:10:02 AM »
Reagan was so forthright about the wall because of Gorbachev!  Gorbachev wanted to end the cold War himself.  If Stalin had still been in charge do you think Reagan would have been so confident?

i dunno i've been having to read A LOT about reagon in school and i can say it'd be a very 50/50 thing...he'd either get really PO'd at stalin like he did when he got accused of being a bigot during his race for govenor or he would've punked out.  But you're right about Gorbachev he also wanted to end the cold war...but wasn't EXACTLY sure or confident on how to end it though

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2003, 09:13:20 AM »

wow you just love to attack me...im sorry that i dont have the time to watch every fucking news channell on tv but ya know...school & work full time is pretty fuckin hard and i woudl think you of all people would understand that...if you wanna get on my ass for doing something with my life go ahead but fuck off.

cry me a river pussy . it only takes 15 minutes to pick up a newspaper and read an article or two and about 1 hour to watch the evening news.......if i can work 45 hours a week and go to school doing 15 units, i'm sure your bratty ass can take out an hour and 15 minutes to look at something ..........after all you got time to post til 2 in the mourning here don't you

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2003, 12:19:00 PM »

cry me a river pussy . it only takes 15 minutes to pick up a newspaper and read an article or two and about 1 hour to watch the evening news.......if i can work 45 hours a week and go to school doing 15 units, i'm sure your bratty ass can take out an hour and 15 minutes to look at something ..........after all you got time to post til 2 in the mourning here don't you

lmao...i post here while i break from doing school work...and i do have less time than you because unlike you i actually have friends to hang out with. now we're done with this conversation.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2003, 01:23:57 AM »
funny thing is, there is a basis to my argument and there is NO basis for yours.

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2003, 12:08:12 PM »
funny thing is, there is a basis to my argument and there is NO basis for yours.

im tired of arguing with you...lets agree to disagree and shut the fuck up.