Author Topic: OMG..ohh shiiiiiiiiiiit...NEW GANGSTA-T LEAKS HERE!!!  (Read 1068 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:OMG..ohh shiiiiiiiiiiit...NEW GANGSTA-T LEAKS HERE!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2003, 12:44:46 PM »
Funny shit

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2003, 12:53:33 PM »
I don't think dubcc needs this kindo topic, can't some mod close it?
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

hector

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2003, 01:03:59 PM »
chill out, let him do his thang.  shit, ain't nobody born excellent at any skills, shit takes practice.  How else he gonna get good at rappin unless he practices.  shit man, at least he even has the balls to rap, record that shit, then put it on the net.  You know even before you put it up, that no matter how good it is, mutha fuckas gonna criticize and hate on it, no matter how good!

who cares if he ain't gangsta anyway?  shit a lot of these niggaz in the rap game ain't no real gangsta's either.  What about ya boy snoop doggy doggy dogg?  Is he kickin it on the eastside of Long Beach w/ lil bow wow, ludacris, the neptunes, justin timberlake, and missy elliot?

most the dogg pound ain't no fuckin gangstas, yet thats all they rap about is gangsta shit!  Ja Rule, that busta ain't no gangsta!  Dre ain't no gangsta!  If you're gonna hate on Gangsta T for rappin bout gangsta shit, then why don't you hate on at least 50% of rappers?

SGV

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2003, 01:08:09 PM »
If you're gonna hate on Gangsta T for rappin bout gangsta shit, then why don't you hate on at least 50% of rappers?
For the fact that at least Snooper Dooper and them were raised in areas where gangsta shit went down. They seen gangsta shit, they know gangstas etc. That was the environment. How many Bloods do you know from a farm down in Germany? I don't know none.

hector

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2003, 01:12:19 PM »
well I never been to Germany before so I don't know what its like over there.  but you ain't gotta live in Long Beach to be a hard ass dude.  I am sure there are many many worse and harder places to grow up in the world than the ghettos of the USA.  I would bet $$$ its harder to survive in someplace such as Iraq rather than Compton.  Does Gangsta T live in a place like that?  I don't know.  But just cause he grew up in Germany doesn't automatically mean that he grew up around subburbs, mormons, and disneyland.

SGV

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2003, 03:47:01 PM »
well I never been to Germany before so I don't know what its like over there.  but you ain't gotta live in Long Beach to be a hard ass dude.  I am sure there are many many worse and harder places to grow up in the world than the ghettos of the USA.  I would bet $$$ its harder to survive in someplace such as Iraq rather than Compton.  Does Gangsta T live in a place like that?  I don't know.  But just cause he grew up in Germany doesn't automatically mean that he grew up around subburbs, mormons, and disneyland.
Did I say you have to be from Long Beach, Compton, South Central, Watts etc to be hard? Nope. There are plenty of harder areas in the world. My country, Honduras, is one of the worst places in the world. So, I'm not saying L.A. is the hardest place on earth. What I did say was this.

How many bloods do you know that are from small farm towns in Germany? I don't know any. All that other stuff you're blabbing about is senseless.

hector

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2003, 04:49:42 PM »
How many bloods do you know that are from small farm towns in Germany?

Pink Floyd

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2003, 06:27:27 PM »
All I know is that "Gangsta_T" has bad grammar.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2003, 08:33:32 PM »
Yo Gangsta...why U comin here tellin me those were served in mIRC last year? I don't give a fuck...lol, I'm just sharin some comedy wit these WCC heads...

I didn't do this because dood is weak...I never destroy dreams mane...

I did this because this guy's a punk...for various reasons...

1) talks shit about my label and those I roll with, goes on mIRC wit his lil net buddies and talks down on our shit, tries 2 make us stupid...I got tha fuckin green light from my CEO 2 go against these cats as far as I could take it...shit's bad 4 business...we actually make money off this shit cuzzin...and we tryin 2 go major with it...ur jaw will drop when U hear tha new shit mane...trust me...

2) dood goes on german message boards, tells people my people are "fake"...we aint "real" rappers, we aint "respected" in tha bay, he claims he knows people that kno us in real life...lmao...oh god...look here...Germany is 1 of our biggest markets for our shit...we sell alot out there and we tryin 2 build on it...so YES, we are concerned about our rep out there...

*he's a wannabe...wtf is killa kali germany? FUC THAT...dats some bullshit...this dood ain't real...shoutin out pirus like he kno wassup...come say that shit in my city and get yo cap peeled bac...wat tha fuc U tryin 2 prove?

*dood "claims" he's in da bay area all tha time...he actually claims he helped bay area music get 2 where it is at 2day...christ...

look mane...I ain't even tryin 2 be no big headed muthafuca...I rarely talk about my shit unless its for promo...but mann, wtf U mean U gone post up shit I did from 2 years ago? go ahead mane...so what? we do our thang but still find time 2 do shit wit fools on da internet...I'll get down with anyone...U gotta be kiddin me wit that bullshit...we a factor in this shit mane mane...we done concerts wit Spice-1 homeboy, yur fucin idol, my boy just did his new cover...shiiit, don't make me list tha heads we network with on a weekly basis mane...ever heard of Andre Nickatina? how bout San Quinn? damm mane, we done shit wit RBL Posse 4 god's sake, tell me we aint no factor...shiiit...Messy Marv, Equipto, StreetSweepa, Mob Figaz, Cougnut (R.I.P), 11/5...shiiiit, I just came back from tha studio kickin it wit CELLSKI & his borther...tell me we ain't no factor bitch...get tha fuc outta here wit that shit...we got a producer on Dre level...if not better...yea, im goin a lil too far wit that one...but MARK MY WORDS...yall will see...time will tell!

And who tha fuc is Ant and wat tha fuc he been whisperin in yur ears huh? U tell Ant or whoever 2 hit me...I dun give a fuc who he is...I got big homies too...big samoan homies...call us...let's have lunch...

There bitch...I'm in da middle...after U jack off 2 it, show yur "people"...RODZILA, SERVN U 151 MUSIC, THE ALLIANCE, EASTSIDE SAN bRUNO LOCOS, THA TRENCHES, SOUTH FRISCO DISTRICT, 650, BAY AREA, CA

Know about it!

ps: WCC, lol we all coo...I just had 2 do this 2 this guy on behalf of my people...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2003, 08:40:43 PM »
oh yea...lol @ my left eye fucked up^

dats a scar from teaching another "Gangsta T" some lessons...

Gangsta T...do what U do...but don't speak on our shit mane...if U got constructive criticism...then cool, I'll be more than happy 2 hear it...but there's NO reason 2 hate...why go thru all that shit?  

and oh yea, U can put on a red rag and look in da mirror and scream SHAWOOOOOOOOOOP in "dirty south" Germany, wutever floats yur boat...wutever twinkles yur toe...but remember 2 keep it BEHIND doors and OFFline...have some respect mane...it's not cool...it really ain't...welcome to 2003...

« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 08:42:23 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Big Cwolf the savage

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2003, 09:49:52 PM »
I can't speak on Gangsta T's realness, I don't know much about him, but I live in the east bay, and I see a lot of shit for Rodzilla/ the people he raps with in the local stores.  He has a name in the Bay, even in the east bay Oakland/ San Leandro.. where I stay.  I ain't never heard of a gangsta t, and if he ain't from the Bay or Cali, how does he represent it?
Some people don't believe in god, but they fear him, Well I believe in god and the only thing I fear is Kaiser Soze  -  Verbal Kint

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2003, 12:41:48 AM »
fucc 6 1 3 and let that nigga do his thing.who the hell is u wannaceees to say anythin
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2003, 12:43:36 AM »
I can't speak on Gangsta T's realness, I don't know much about him, but I live in the east bay, and I see a lot of shit for Rodzilla/ the people he raps with in the local stores.  He has a name in the Bay, even in the east bay Oakland/ San Leandro.. where I stay.  I ain't never heard of a gangsta t, and if he ain't from the Bay or Cali, how does he represent it?

by lying and telling people that he's from the bay..

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2003, 12:53:15 AM »
Hahaha. This is comedy. Pretending to be from somewhere where you're not is pretty lame. A West Coast nut-rider. Haha.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2003, 01:32:33 AM »
lol at you fools tryin to fake me..withouht knowin anything about me...
now i see, that it even made its way to overseer and other folks...

rodzilla and sgv comin up with more lyin ass shit ive never said...
and yall believe it..

haha wtf..adidas is my crip persona ?

hahaha
yall some fools fo real..
adidas keep doin yo thang..

oh yea rodzilla, i didnt even read your post... get a life bitch

and we both know that you started hatin on me...
and you still cant fake me

and finally i never said I AM A BLOOD !!! fuck that too

oh yea check out the page for some new tracks
haha
not them comedy ones...
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"