Author Topic: So I talked to Pat Buchanan... and let me say this  (Read 235 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
So I talked to Pat Buchanan... and let me say this
« on: November 19, 2003, 09:39:08 PM »
He is a slippery muthaphukka. One of the people I have always wanted to talk to, and he avoided me like Black Death. Peep game, first off, he was going to everyone about questions after his debate at our campus. In there, he mentioned the war on drugs, and how laws need to be tuffer, since so many women were having children with birth defects. Well when he got to me, he went around me, and then talk to a man behind me, trying to hit as many conservatives as possible before getting to the liberals. He was shocked when some white girls mentioned the School of Americas, and he admitted to training Latin American dictators there to combat the dictators the Soviet Union was train during the Cold War, but didn't explain why 12 years after the fall of the Soviet Union, the military training school still exist. Then after fielding all questions again, he finally got to me. I mentioned his war on drugs, and the racial profiling that goes on, which he admits is very true. He mentioned that many kids in the country club will drink under age, and other illegal things, but will never get caught. I then talked to him about how drug dealers in intercities try to sell to middle class white kids, because they have the money. You make no money in the intercity because people don't have money, something I've noticed. Plus I have seen more people use drugs in Minnesota, and they are middle class white kids, rather than back home where most kids don't do drugs except the gangstaz in the bathroom. He admitted that there is racial profiling, but says he doesn't know how to fix it. As a man that ran for president promising to be tuff on drugs, he didn't have an answer on how to actually catch the majority of drug users, which is white. (study in California says that 70% of drug users are white, and California has a lower white percentage, though in California, 90% of people in jail for using drugs before the new laws that send drug users to rehab where either black or latino, in which they would come out of jail with more connections to get drugs than when they got in) It seemed as if Buchanan really didn't want to talk much with me anymore, I think fearing I would mention immigration, which I was dying to get at. But instead I decided before he left to thank him for his time, and told him that he is a reason I decided to come to the mid-west, because I lived a very liberal poor life, and to me to understand what a Pat Buchanan is saying, and to understand why he belives the way he does, I had to experience white suburban America, which my college is to the tee. Everyone is sheltered, and ultra religious, and most vote Republican. This is exactly what I wanted, because I knew the opinion of Pat Buchanan existed, and I told him that. I had to see the other side before I judge it. And that was it. I saw him around also, and waved bye to him as he left, but it was great to meet someone like him. No matter the party or beliefs, The importance of a Pat Buchanan is un-questionable, and I'm glad I got to meet him and shake his hand. (Now waits for Trauma to get mad as I meet one of his heros.)

Trauma-san

Re:So I talked to Pat Buchanan... and let me say this
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2003, 06:30:26 AM »
Pat Buchanan is not one of my heroes.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 09:02:55 AM »
i know i might look like a hypocrit for saying this but are you sure that's how you spell "tuff"

anyways i can't tell if you're pro pat or anti pat here...IMO i think he's loony toon

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 02:06:17 PM »
I really never care how I spell things unless it's a college paper, I only spend some much time typing post, so what I put is what I put. As for Pat, he was an advisor for Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan, and he ran for president in 1992, 1996 and 2000, so to meet someone that had that much impact was great to me, though I don't agree with him, at least he gets off his ass and fights for what he believes. I'm on the other side, but it's all good, I don't agree with his views, but he put in work, same with Powell, and Rice and all other politicians. Though he avioded me like the plague, I took a shower so I know I didn't stink... lol. Basically since he didn't make the great comments on Latin America, and his past on immigration, I guess I would get on him about that, which I was, but I figured I'll leave that in the future if I ever had a big stage. If not, then my opinion really doesn't count if no one hears it. Oh, and I thought it before, and talking to him just proves it, yes, that man is loonier than Bugs, Daffey and Porky put together.

Pink Floyd

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2003, 03:39:09 PM »
i know i might look like a hypocrit for saying this but are you sure that's how you spell "tuff"

That's my job...

Pink Floyd

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2003, 04:03:34 PM »
He is a slippery muthaphukka. One of the people I have always wanted to talk to, (<<Sentence should end there) and he avoided me like Black Death. Peep game, first off, he was going to everyone about questions after his debate at our campus. In there, he mentioned the war on drugs, and how laws need to be tuffer, since so many women were having children with birth defects. Well(<<add comma) when he got to me, he went around me, and then talk to a man behind me, trying to hit as many conservatives as possible before getting to the liberals. He was shocked when some white girls mentioned the School of Americas, and he admitted to training Latin American dictators there to combat the dictators the Soviet Union was train during the Cold War,(<<Makes no sense+run on sentence) but didn't explain why 12 years after the fall of the Soviet Union, the military training school still exist. Then after fielding all questions again, he finally got to me. I mentioned his war on drugs, and the racial profiling that goes on, which he admits is very true. He mentioned that many kids in the country club will drink under age, and other illegal things, but will never get caught. I then talked to him about how drug dealers in intercities try to sell to middle class white kids, because they have the money. You make no money in the intercity(<<comma) because people don't have money, something I've noticed. Plus(<<comma) I have seen more people use drugs in Minnesota, and they are middle class white kids, rather than back home where most kids don't do drugs(<<comma) except the gangstaz in the bathroom. He admitted that there is racial profiling, but says he doesn't know how to fix it. As a man that ran for president promising to be tuff on drugs, he didn't have an answer on how to actually catch the majority of drug users, which is white. (study in California says that 70% of drug users are white, and California has a lower white percentage, though in California, 90% of people in jail for using drugs before the new laws that send drug users to rehab where either black or latino, in which they would come out of jail with more connections to get drugs than when they got in (<<this whole sentence is a run-on, and barely makes sense)) It seemed as if Buchanan really didn't want to talk much with me anymore, I think fearing I would mention immigration, which I was dying to get at. But instead(<<comma) I decided before he left to thank him for his time, and told him that he is a reason I decided to come to the mid-west, because I lived a very liberal poor life, and to me to understand what a Pat Buchanan is saying(<<what the fuck are you saying?), and to understand why he belives the way he does, I had to experience white suburban America, which my college is to the tee. Everyone is sheltered, and ultra religious, and most vote Republican. This is exactly what I wanted, because I knew the opinion of Pat Buchanan existed, and I told him that. I had to see the other side before I judge it. And(<<sentences don't start with and) that was it. I saw him around also, and waved bye to him as he left, but it was great to meet someone like him. No matter the party or beliefs, The importance of a Pat Buchanan is un-questionable,(<<sentence should end here) and I'm glad I got to meet him and shake his hand. (Now waits for Trauma to get mad as I meet one of his heros.)

You know the rouitine...Highlighted words are either misspelled, or grammatically incorrect.

PS, I highly suggest working on your placement of commas, and run-on sentences.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2003, 06:24:40 PM »
I definitely admire Pat Buchannan., especially his efforts to help working class middle Americans. It is a shame he never became president.

I wish you would have asked him about immigration. One of his big beliefs is that the US needs to drastically reduce immigration, which I completely agree with.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2003, 08:18:38 PM »
We are a nation of immigrants, I think it's very hypocritical. I mean, we ask for the tired, and sick of the world, but only except the rich, and exceptional. I know it's smarter that way, but change the damn statue of liberty before inforces this laws.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2003, 09:05:03 PM »
^^ Bullshit, cut the bullshit.  We accept the poor and uneducated from all over the world, particularly mexico.  

I agree with Cwalker, a guy was just on t.v. saying that if we're going to take all these measures to find terrorists in america, etc. we ought to be intelligent enough to figure out we should watch who we let in our country.  We're full, sorry, you should have gotten in while the getting was good.  

pappy

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2003, 10:44:42 PM »
say no to immigration.  immigration destroyed ozone park

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2003, 10:51:08 PM »
when you look at a night time view of the united states from outerspace...(i'll try to find one) the east is HORRIBLY overpopulated.....areas of california are turning into the same ......soon imigrants are going to have to go live in montana or wyoming if they wasnt elbow room

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2003, 10:51:57 PM »
^^ Bullshit, cut the bullshit.  We accept the poor and uneducated from all over the world, particularly mexico.  

I agree with Cwalker, a guy was just on t.v. saying that if we're going to take all these measures to find terrorists in america, etc. we ought to be intelligent enough to figure out we should watch who we let in our country.  We're full, sorry, you should have gotten in while the getting was good.  

since when was all of mexico uneducated?  ::)

eat a fat ugly yarble..

Pink Floyd

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2003, 11:09:41 PM »

Since humans evolved.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2003, 11:10:32 PM »

i don't really care who imigrates here, but it's scary how populated we're getting...we look more like a freaking cotinent than a country

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2003, 11:18:34 PM »

Since humans evolved.

what's the matter NIK.. Rabi cut to much of your wanker