Author Topic: Did we really go to the moon?  (Read 638 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

Did we really go to the moon?
« on: September 20, 2002, 10:31:31 AM »
I've seen numerous theories about how it would be impossible to go to the moon. I like reading about it, because its something that I never really took it into consideration. Whats everyones opinons on this? I'm still stuck in the middle, but I feel like maybe we were tricked.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Did we really go to the moon?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2002, 01:32:15 PM »
I've seen documentaries on this, and there is just no way the USA went to the moon.

There is lots of evidence, but the most telling piece is:

Watch the clip of Armstrong putting the flag in the moon, and the flag is clearly being blown by the wind.  Hang on, there's no atmosphere on the moon!  It's impossible since there is no wind on the moon lol.

It's the biggest and best trick ever done.

Plus the Russians space program was years ahead of the US's, but the Russians realized that it was impossible to make a Moon landing.  

Plus the last one was in 1972, so that tells you that they decided it was getting too dodgy to trick everyone.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2002, 02:46:57 PM »
What is the question ?

1. Was the 1969 landing fake ? Maybe, there's really evidence

2. Has there no human ever been on the moon ? I think yes

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2002, 04:29:33 PM »
It is very interesting. Jay made a point about them never going back in years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2002, 05:17:20 PM »
I've seen documentaries on this, and there is just no way the USA went to the moon.

Watch the clip of Armstrong putting the flag in the moon, and the flag is clearly being blown by the wind.  Hang on, there's no atmosphere on the moon!  It's impossible since there is no wind on the moon lol.

Plus the Russians space program was years ahead of the US's, but the Russians realized that it was impossible to make a Moon landing.  

Plus the last one was in 1972, so that tells you that they decided it was getting too dodgy to trick everyone.

Wow... I just lost a LOT of respect for you. Are you that Anti-American and ignorant that you think we FAKED a moon landing?

You are telling me the thousands of scientists that worked on the Apollo missions lied? Sure thing...

It's sad when your hate for my country clouds your view SO MUCH that scientific fact isn't good enough for you.

Here is a site on bad astronomy... Read it... And please take the anti-american stick out of your ass.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/p/foxapollo.html

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2002, 07:52:39 PM »
Ouch that blows away all the rumors about the flag. It clearly shows the rod in there. Prople Engel Rock.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

verbalassaulta

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2002, 07:27:20 AM »
i saw i really good documentary on i think the discovery channel and they had tons of good points....like the background never changed.....and the moon is made of rock....weird how they just stuck the american flag in the rock so easily...and they were in a race with russia and was kinda of cold war victory...there was more just dont feel like writing everything...and kinda odd how we still havent been back with all our new advanced technology...its a possibility that we havent

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2002, 10:57:13 AM »
We Definately Made It There.  There were literally THOUSANDS of people working for NASA, none would have went along with all that.  

Pillow

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2002, 03:58:20 PM »
I've seen numerous theories about how it would be impossible to go to the moon. I like reading about it, because its something that I never really took it into consideration. Whats everyones opinons on this? I'm still stuck in the middle, but I feel like maybe we were tricked.

both of u are TRUE as fuckin god damn idiots

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2002, 02:14:38 PM »

both of u are TRUE as fuckin god damn idiots

LOL@ at YOU of all people callin someone else an idiot!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll