Author Topic: To Overseer  (Read 1062 times)

Don Breezio

To Overseer
« on: November 20, 2003, 12:44:53 PM »
hey overseer...im going to get banned for this and i know that...but why am i not banned yet? i actually called 2 people spicks yesterday and i didnt get banned lol...i'm not asking to be banned...but you ban people for the stupidest little shit and then when someone makes a racial slur you just leave it...C'mon..BAN ME MOTHERFUCKER!  ;D 8) see ya later people

Don Seer

Re:To Overseer
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2003, 12:46:14 PM »
weirdo

i never saw it..

who u saying i banned for stupid shit?

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 12:48:54 PM »
lol...yeah i am a wierdo...well i mean you banned AG cuz he was annoying (not that i give a shit about that...actually im glad you did)...you banned Defiance or whoever that was...i dont know why but i didnt see anything wrong with anything he did so i figure he did something stupid...but when people make 'racist' comments they dont get shit...i mean i called 2 ppl spicks, people make white jokes all the time, and even though it says right in the rules that racism will not be tolerated it is.

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 01:01:28 PM »
Like Overseer/Jome know what a spick is? They are Europeans they have their own minorities to make fun of  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2003, 01:04:18 PM »
Like Overseer/Jome know what a spick is? They are Europeans they have their own minorities to make fun of  ;D

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....remember hater player? now that was one funny motherfucker...its too bad he got banned (although i still wonder who's alias he was)

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2003, 01:07:55 PM »
um... spick is a diss to italians here..

anyways..

AG was not banned for being annoying (altho he was) he was banned for not being able to stop fighting with r-apquake, r-apquake (try typing his name properly ;) was banned for the same. two birds one ban stick.

Defiance was N-IK. who was banned before he signed back up.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 01:08:51 PM by SeerZilla »

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2003, 01:09:42 PM »
um... spick is a diss to italians here..

anyways..

AG was not banned for being annoying (altho he was) he was banned for not being able to stop fighting with r-apquake, r-apquake (try typing his name properly ;) was banned for the same. two birds one ban stick.

Defiance was N-IK. who was banned before he signed back up.

lol ag came back after quake was gone...the last time AG got banned it was just because we all told you to ban him in a thread somewhere...either way im glad you did

but why was NIK banned in the first place?

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2003, 01:11:01 PM »
no AG was banned all along, he thought he was slick thats all.. false sense of security...

and read your last post again, u'll see why N I K is banned ;)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 01:11:40 PM by SeerZilla »

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2003, 01:15:09 PM »
no AG was banned all along, he thought he was slick thats all.. false sense of security...

and read your last post again, u'll see why N I K is banned ;)

ROFLMAO

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2003, 01:16:11 PM »
whats his real name again?  ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2003, 01:42:20 PM »
Overseer you Englishmen are off..

Main Entry: spick
Variant(s): or spic or spik /'spik/
Function: noun
Etymology: by shortening & alteration from spiggoty, of unknown origin
Date: 1916
usually offensive : SPANISH AMERICAN

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2003, 01:51:55 PM »
Overseer you Englishmen are off..

Main Entry: spick
Variant(s): or spic or spik /'spik/
Function: noun
Etymology: by shortening & alteration from spiggoty, of unknown origin
Date: 1916
usually offensive : SPANISH AMERICAN

funny

http://kpearson.faculty.tcnj.edu/Dictionary/spic.htm

SPIC (also spick, spik)

An Italian. (Derogatory; likely from the following route spaghetti.) Also said to be from "no spica di English" [US slang, early 1900s]
This definition is more of the traditional definition and it demonstrates the negative

connotation of the word.

Any Hispanic: a Latin American, a Mexican, a Spaniard, or a Portuguese. [Derogatory. US slang 1900s to the present]
This definition also illustrates another way that the word spic has negative overtures.

Spanish language, especially as taught in college. [Derogatory. US slang mid 1900s to the present]

ok wiseguy?

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2003, 02:04:19 PM »
http://www.britannica.com/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=Spick

Britannica has more weight then some Professor's website  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2003, 02:07:27 PM »
lol...

the racial slur database...  http://www.rsdb.org/

---
"Short for Hispanic. Might also be acronym of SPanish, Indian, and Colored, coming from the mixed breeds that resulted from the union of Spanish colonists, Indian natives, and Black (colored) slaves. From the OED. spic A. n. a. A contemptuous and offensive name for a Spanish-speaking native of Central or South America or the Caribbean; a spiggoty. - It dates back (in print) to at least 1913. However, I understand it first applied to Italian immigrants in the late 1800s p- More information: 1938 Amer. Speech XIII. 311/1 "Spiggoty" originated in Panama during Construction Days, and is assumed to be a corruption of 'spikee de' in the sentence 'No spikee de English'"
---

mainly hispanics, but italians too..

ok? ;)

« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 02:11:41 PM by SeerZilla »

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2003, 02:17:12 PM »
Hahahahahahahahaha 'No spikee de English'

Alright Overseer you win this one even though However, I understand it first applied to Italian immigrants in the late 1800s is not part of the definition and someone own understanding of the word probably an English dude too  ;D

p.s. I added that site to my favorites for future reference ;)

« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 02:20:41 PM by Kain670 »