Author Topic: To Overseer  (Read 1061 times)

Don Seer

Re:To Overseer
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2003, 02:21:55 PM »
hahaha

anyways.. put N-ik's real name in ;)

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2003, 02:37:12 PM »
LBFM [Filipinos] Female Filipinos. 70's military slang "Little Brown Fucking Machines"

Taco Shell [Whites] White women who sleep with Mexicans

Rice Chaser [Whites] White men who solely go after (or have a fetish for) Asian women.

Snigger (2) [Blacks] "Snow nigger." Black people seen on the ski slopes; a stereotype that they generally don't go skiing because they dislike the cold.

Potato Mexicans A Mexican-American that has lost their heritage. Brown on the outside; White on the inside.

Learning something new everday  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2003, 02:42:15 PM »
Taco Shell [Whites] White women who sleep with Mexicans

my friend cassie

Rice Chaser [Whites] White men who solely go after (or have a fetish for) Asian women.

my brother

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2003, 02:46:51 PM »
* SeerZilla likes the sound of LBFM

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2003, 02:48:58 PM »
* SeerZilla likes the sound of LBFM

*Seerzilla's font is going to give me a siezure  ;D[/color]

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2003, 02:52:49 PM »
lol... fool... i used the / me command

/ me likes the sound of LBFM

remove the space ;)

btw..

remove the - 's

e-lior
r-apquake
N-IK

hehe

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2003, 02:58:53 PM »
lol... fool... i used the / me command

/ me likes the sound of LBFM

remove the space ;)

btw..

remove the - 's

e-lior
r-apquake
N-IK

hehe

lol i didnt even know that worked on forums...i thought that was a mirc feature lol

Pink Floyd

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2003, 03:32:50 PM »
The reason Sccit was banned was because he schooled Overseer on circumcisions...Also because Overseer's "mini-me" (AKA Bez) complained that Sccit was dissing him, when all he did was post smileys and asked people to say what they thought it meant...LoL
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 04:11:34 PM by WCC's Very Own...CRITIC »

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2003, 03:45:37 PM »
The reason NIK (Lying Attention Whore) was banned was because he schooled Overseer on circumcisions...Also because Overseer's "mini-me" (AKA Bez) complained that NIK (Lying Attention Whore) was dissing him, when all he did was post smileys and asked people to say what they thought it meant...LoL

lol i remember that smiley thing...oh well...NIK will be back eventually im sure...then i guess him & seer can argue over penis's some more  ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2003, 03:56:20 PM »
The reason NIK (Lying Attention Whore) (Lying Attention Whore) was banned was because he schooled Overseer on circumcisions...Also because Overseer's "mini-me" (AKA Bez) complained that NIK (Lying Attention Whore) (Lying Attention Whore) was dissing him, when all he did was post smileys and asked people to say what they thought it meant...LoL

lol i remember that smiley thing...oh well...NIK (Lying Attention Whore) will be back eventually im sure...then i guess him & seer can argue over penis's some more  ;D

Breezio just in case you didn't figure it out...WCC's Very Own...CRITIC = NIK   ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2003, 03:57:58 PM »
The reason NIK (Lying Attention Whore) (Lying Attention Whore) (Lying Attention Whore) was banned was because he schooled Overseer on circumcisions...Also because Overseer's "mini-me" (AKA Bez) complained that NIK (Lying Attention Whore) (Lying Attention Whore) (Lying Attention Whore) was dissing him, when all he did was post smileys and asked people to say what they thought it meant...LoL

lol i remember that smiley thing...oh well...NIK (Lying Attention Whore) will be back eventually im sure...then i guess him & seer can argue over penis's some more  ;D

Breezio just in case you didn't figure it out...WCC's Very Own...CRITIC = NIK (Lying Attention Whore)   ;D

lmao...nope i didnt figure that out...now i know...welcome back NIK

Pink Floyd

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2003, 04:11:02 PM »
I understand calling Sccit an attention whore, but how does he lie? I suggest you correct that error, because Sccit is a man of truth and honor.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2003, 08:33:10 PM »
Bigg A.G. got banned for no good reason the new AG was way better he contributed to the board WAY more then the old AG did, he posted news, reviews, his thoughts on music and politics, but he was chronicly harrased by retards with no lives like Ac Grundy and "Don Bitchio", and him and Quake have sqaushed "beef" along with alot others. Even if you dont like the guy you got to admit he made a dramatic change but overseer doenst see that and continues to ban AG and Sccit for no or dumb reasons and lets raceism go and everything! I think overseer does not like mexicans or jews  :D but thats from my research not like im bigg AG or nothing  :-X
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 09:37:24 PM by Let it Be Known »

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2003, 08:44:46 PM »
Bigg A.G. got banned for no good reason the new AG was way better he contributed to the board WAY more then the old AG did, he posted news, reviews, his thoughts on music and politics, but he was chronicly harrased by retards with no lives like Ac Grundy and "Don Bitchio", and him and Quake have sqaushed "beef" along with alot others. Even if you dont like the guy you got to admit he made a dramatic change but overseer doenst see that and continues to ban AG and NIK (Lying Attention Whore) for no or dumb reasons and lets raceism go and everything! I think overseer does not like mexicans or jews  :D but thats from my research not like im bigg AG or nothing  :-X

^^^^ bigg ag ^^^^^

and even if your not...ag made no positive contributions to the board...all he did was talk shit.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2003, 09:01:53 PM »
so your saying he never contributed to the music sections and this section of the board? LMAO ok whatever you say  ::)