Author Topic: India: Muslims Gun Down 100 People In Hindu Temple  (Read 1672 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: India: Muslims Gun Down 100 People In Hindu Te
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2002, 08:45:46 PM »
Damn thats fucked up...
Why, why, why, are we
Livin in ah world world world so cruel

may they Rest In Peace...
one..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2002, 05:47:58 AM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1033249738;start=0#15 date=09/29/02 at 01:45:46]Damn thats fucked up...
Why, why, why, are we
Livin in ah world world world so cruel

may they Rest In Peace...
one..

-{bLaDe}

hellz yea now thats what im talkin about
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2002, 07:30:29 PM »
I'm sure the Muslims had a reason for doing what they did.

Out of all the responds, this was the most bothersome quote. Infinite, you know I try to see both sides, but this right there, I see no excuse to kill people in a place of worship. That is just straight wrong. It's a fucked up world we live in, and this is not the signs of the end of time, for people have been dying over religion since it different religions existed. It says in the Bible you cannot predict the end of time, for only God will choice it. That's the Christian belief, when God is ready, he'll give us signs, but the end will come when we least expect it.

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2002, 07:59:35 PM »

Out of all the responds, this was the most bothersome quote. Infinite, you know I try to see both sides, but this right there, I see no excuse to kill people in a place of worship. That is just straight wrong. It's a fucked up world we live in, and this is not the signs of the end of time, for people have been dying over religion since it different religions existed. It says in the Bible you cannot predict the end of time, for only God will choice it. That's the Christian belief, when God is ready, he'll give us signs, but the end will come when we least expect it.

I said they had a reason.  What in the world could be bothersome about that.  The article purposely failed to produce an indepth look into why the Muslims did what they did.  Now, unless they were sleepwalking and in their sleep they killed some Hindu's.... then there was no doubt a reason for them doing what they did.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2002, 08:26:05 PM »

I said they had a reason.  What in the world could be bothersome about that.  The article purposely failed to produce an indepth look into why the Muslims did what they did.  Now, unless they were sleepwalking and in their sleep they killed some Hindu's.... then there was no doubt a reason for them doing what they did.  

There is no reason in the world to kill someone in a place of worship. In that, they also killed many innocent people, and some children. No reason, no need to justify. If it was Christains, I'd be pissed as well, as that's not what our religion is SUPPOSE to be about. If they did it in the name of Allah, don't justify it, but instead realize that they are hurting the reputation of your religion, in which it's a religion of peace, and of brotherhood. That's not what Muslims are suppose to do, and I know not one Muslim on this board would do so, 'cause ya' all is really cool peoples. Just like no Christain here would do so. No justifications, just that it's fucked up to kill innocent people if you claim to be a religious person.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2002, 08:55:05 PM »
man infinate may jesus have mercy on your soul

and r.i.p to all those who died in vane

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2002, 09:16:40 PM »

There is no reason in the world to kill someone in a place of worship. In that, they also killed many innocent people, and some children. No reason, no need to justify. If it was Christains, I'd be pissed as well, as that's not what our religion is SUPPOSE to be about. If they did it in the name of Allah, don't justify it, but instead realize that they are hurting the reputation of your religion, in which it's a religion of peace, and of brotherhood. That's not what Muslims are suppose to do, and I know not one Muslim on this board would do so, 'cause ya' all is really cool peoples. Just like no Christain here would do so. No justifications, just that it's fucked up to kill innocent people if you claim to be a religious person.

You said no reason.  No need to justify.  But to justify and to have a reason are two different things.  Even a gangbanger that kills some dude for his jacket had a reason.  Maybe he was cold.  There's always a reason.  And I would of liked to have read a more fair and balanced article then the one shown above.

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2002, 09:17:46 PM »
man infinate may jesus have mercy on your soul

and r.i.p to all those who died in vane

Jesus was a great prophet of Islam.  Peace be unto him.  But I won't get on my knee's for no man.  I don't get down like that.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2002, 09:26:01 PM »
he who gives unto man gives unto me (god)

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2002, 09:30:31 PM »
he who gives unto man gives unto me (god)

He who aligns partners with the Creator of this Universe is giulty of shirk, will recieve the hellfire, and is going against the correct teachings of the prophet Jesus Christ.  Peace be unto him.  Jesus did not teach his people to worship him.  The New Testament misrepresented the teachings of the prophet Jesus.  It was written a great many years after his death.  Elements were altered for political reasons.

It's pathetic enough to see grown men worship athletes and male celebrities.  Now multiply that by a thousand.  I will take no part in the worshiping of another man.  That's damn near homosexual.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2002, 09:31:07 PM »

You said no reason.  No need to justify.  But to justify and to have a reason are two different things.  Even a gangbanger that kills some dude for his jacket had a reason.  Maybe he was cold.  There's always a reason.  And I would of liked to have read a more fair and balanced article then the one shown above.

that is sick man....sick

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2002, 09:33:23 PM »

He who aligns partners with the Creator of this Universe is giulty of shirk, will recieve the hellfire, and is going against the correct teachings of the prophet Jesus Christ.  Peace be unto him.  Jesus did not teach his people to worship him.  The New Testament misrepresented the teachings of the prophet Jesus.  It was written a great many years after his death.  Elements were altered for political reasons.

It's pathetic enough to see grown men worship athletes and male celebrities.  Now multiply that by a thousand.  I will take no part in the worshiping of another man.  That's damn near homosexual.

you are so ignorant about jesus and his teachings and the whole belief in the trinity that i'm tickled with laughter,lol

again may jesus have mercy upon your mind body and soul

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2002, 09:33:50 PM »

that is sick man....sick

What is sick?  It's sick that I want to here the whole story?  That I want to hear what could have possibly driven someone to do something as terrible as killing Hindu's at their places of worship.  No that is not sick.  That is wanting to hear the reason behind peoples actions and not taking everything at face value.

What is really sick, is you worshipping another man.  That's damn near homosexual.  Don't get down on your knee's for him.  The prophet Jesus would have been disgusted with all these men shamefully, fanatically, fawning over him.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2002, 09:38:01 PM »
satan speaks through you....

infinite59

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2002, 09:44:16 PM »
satan speaks through you....

It must be hard convincing yourself to believe in something you can never be sure of.  I on the other hand, simply have to look at myself, the world around me, and say, "damn... whoever created all this is no doubt worthy of my praise!"  That's why I praise the Creator, the most high.  Nothing else shall be worshiped!!!!  

I grew up Christian.  I've been to church probably one hundred times.  I know what you believe in.  I know your religion is a mess and that is why they keep re-writing it.  

I know that nothing deserves to be worshipped but that which created this Universe!!!!!!