Author Topic: India: Muslims Gun Down 100 People In Hindu Temple  (Read 1671 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: India: Muslims Gun Down 100 People In Hindu Te
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2002, 09:54:59 PM »
hmmmm 100 times huh?

you are still ignorant , very ignorant to my religion.....my proof is what u just wrote....lol

i beleive and honestly think i KNOW that the god  i worship is the right one for many personal /divine/logical/and factual reasons

now infinate you might have been raised in a "christian family" but just becuase you were raised into that faith doesn't mean you were a christian the book of james in the bible talks about this
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2002, 09:58:01 PM »
This isn't a religious topic, this is a topic about hate...

Infinite is trying to make it religous... don't fall for it...

Thanks for disrespecting the dead once again Infinite...

infinite59

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2002, 10:04:31 PM »
This isn't a religious topic, this is a topic about hate...

Infinite is trying to make it religous... don't fall for it...

Thanks for disrespecting the dead once again Infinite...

Now you have to put words into my mouth to try and discredit me.  I never disrespected the dead.  It is terrible what happened to them.  

I simply wanted to hear from a Muslims perspective why they did what they did so I can wiegh everything objectively on it's own merit.  That's how Muslims are, we want to hear the whole story.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2002, 10:07:50 PM »
there is no way to justify killing the innocent unless it was an accident......which i'm PRETTY sure it's not

infinite59

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2002, 10:09:45 PM »
there is no way to justify killing the innocent unless it was an accident......which i'm PRETTY sure it's not

Your right.  There is no way to justify it.  It's terrible.  You should never kill innocents.  The Qu'ran says to never kill innocents.

Why do you then support the killing of 4,000 innocents in Afganistan.  And 400,000 in Japan?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2002, 10:13:41 PM »

Your right.  There is no way to justify it.  It's terrible.  You should never kill innocents.  The Qu'ran says to never kill innocents.

Why do you then support the killing of 4,000 innocents in Afganistan.  And 400,000 in Japan?

whover said i did? when did i specifically say "i support the fact and relish in the delight that innocent people died"?

your satanically placing words in mouth

i gave reason for the atomic bomb not being a war crime, i never said i agreed that innocent people had to die did i?

4,000 people dieing is sad, but like i said theres no way to justify innocent death unless it was an accident

i dunno ifinate i guess i just understand situation and reason better then huh

infinite59

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2002, 10:16:42 PM »

whover said i did? when did i specifically say "i support the fact and relish in the delight that innocent people died"?

your satanically placing words in mouth

i gave reason for the atomic bomb not being a war crime, i never said i agreed that innocent people had to die did i?

4,000 people dieing is sad, but like i said theres no way to justify innocent death unless it was an accident

i dunno ifinate i guess i just understand situation and reason better then huh

You admit you tried to justify the killing of innocent people in Japan.  Where is M-Dogg now?  Ya'll are all hypocrites!!!!!  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2002, 10:28:56 PM »
again your satanicallly putting words in my mouth

i did not justify it, i said it's not a war crime, like pearl harbor .....i don't know how you read into this being hypocritical or supportive of killing innocent lives , but then again i can't expect everyone to be on the same level of intellect

and if we're all just a bunch of hypocrits......we're  certainly not winning that race...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2002, 09:14:37 AM »

I do not justify the killing of innocents, as I said. And to want to hear why these people would want to kill innocent, that's wrong. Basically, those that kill innocent should not do it in the name of religion. As I said, I don't support of killing, I don't support Gearge W. Bush, I didn't support the A-Bomb, but I also don't support the killings that evil punk bitches perform in the name of Islam. And don't talk for all Muslims, 'cause I'm sure most Muslims would hear that and be discused too. Just as if they were Christains, I would be heated anyone would do that in the name of Jesus Christ.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2002, 09:19:47 AM »
I dunno.  I don't like getting involved in political and religious stuff that much on here anymore, because there's two sides to every story.  But it's hard to say that there's justice into running into a temple and killing people... that's hardcore.  And then, running into a charity, tying people up, and shooting them point blank? There cannot be an excuse for that.  At least when somebody innocent gets killed in war, they weren't a specific casualty, or whatever, but specifically attacking a temple and a charity organization, when the only reason for the attack is to kill innocent people is rediculous.  I don't think it's because of their religion, though.  

on point

and, um, how many people in here actually fully understand the relations between Hindus/Muslims since partition?
Or the history of violence in Gujarat? Or the geopolitical climate in Pakistan that breeds violence?

understand that ^ and Ill respect yall opinions

im out
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2002, 09:35:44 AM »

on point

and, um, how many people in here actually fully understand the relations between Hindus/Muslims since partition?
Or the history of violence in Gujarat? Or the geopolitical climate in Pakistan that breeds violence?

understand that ^ and Ill respect yall opinions

im out

Studied that shit greatly for a month. It's fucked up. Both sides stood together to be free from England, but all along both sides are troubled by each other. I could get into great detail, but I feel people should look it up themselves. But I think that the main problem was that people took charge who had no busness doing so *coughenglishcough* so it's not good at all.

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2002, 05:01:14 PM »

What is really sick, is you worshipping another man.  That's damn near homosexual.  Don't get down on your knee's for him.  The prophet Jesus would have been disgusted with all these men shamefully, fanatically, fawning over him.

Yeah, Jesus who gladly washed the feet of his disciples?  Don't open your mouth on what you don't know.  

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2002, 11:45:32 PM »

Studied that shit greatly for a month. It's fucked up. Both sides stood together to be free from England, but all along both sides are troubled by each other. I could get into great detail, but I feel people should look it up themselves. But I think that the main problem was that people took charge who had no busness doing so *coughenglishcough* so it's not good at all.

Like tat one old jamaican song goes "England is a BITCH!"...

OK Mr. Tech, some disscredit for the partition should goto Jinnah, that fool was so adamant about havin Pakistan, but did we really need Pakistan? its a fuckin sad country which can hardly stand on its own, is biased, unequal, and is a "unofficial" terrorist state. The muslims in India are being mistreated and held down, u say? i laugh at ur terrorist-mentality.

one thing about Infinite that is so sad is that u always try to stand up for even the most fucked up muslims, and thats messed. U know Satan could be a muslim, and im pretty sure its something like that :D anyway, thats so gay whenever anyone shakes his head at evil ppl like these u two gotta remind ppl of a FEW atrocities the other ppl have committed.

Yo mr. UN-ambassador Tech, why dont u research a bit and find out the number of muslims killed by fanaical Hindus versus the number of Hindus killed by muslim fundamentalists...and then tell me bout the "history of gujrat" or some stupid "geopolitical" nonsense, aight?

no mo' paz, its da Hindus Jihad!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2002, 08:47:43 AM »
clearify what you are tryin to argue here?

you're denying Pakistans right to exist,

and the Hindus, the Elitist of India, have committed acts of murder against Muslims, and Sikhs in India since Partition, so much for "worlds largest democracy"
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2002, 10:34:58 AM »
may the victimes rest in peace