Author Topic: India: Muslims Gun Down 100 People In Hindu Temple  (Read 1667 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: India: Muslims Gun Down 100 People In Hindu Te
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2002, 01:40:34 PM »
I ain't saying Pakastan ain't got a right to exist. But studying the history, both groups have always had distrust for each other, but came together for independence. Later, instead of letting both groups work it out, England forced the issue, and made the groups migrate, and drew borders that neither group really agreed with. As a result, both sides fought over borders they didn't even draw. This is not Englands fault totally, 'cause they were trying to help, but they should have worked with both groups instead of forcing their way. Like the U.S. needs to learn now, you can't force others to do what you want.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2002, 01:40:48 PM »

You keep it real dogg.  I respect you very much.  Trauma even reported me to the FBI as being a terrorist if you can believe that.  I mean.... that shows what kind of person he is.  Anyway.... that's another subject... just wanted to tell you I enjoy reading your posts....1

thanx...

may the victimes rest in peace

good conclusion. Am I the only one who's gettin sick of this discussion ? C-Walker gets too much attention for his stupid ass anti-Islam posts. Even though that was a terrible act that cannot be justified his attempts to blame terrorist massacres on Islam as a religion are sickening to me and his extremly narrow-minded posts don't deserve three pages of replies, so...
may the victimes rest in peace

I'm out

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2002, 01:43:23 PM »
I ain't saying Pakastan ain't got a right to exist. .

I wasnt talkin bout u homie, i was adressing Rap Quake...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll