Author Topic: Immgration back in the day an now  (Read 242 times)

pappy

Immgration back in the day an now
« on: November 21, 2003, 04:48:52 PM »
all you pro immigration people talk about how the country was made on immigration.  but see when european immigrants were comin here in the 19th century there were so many places in this country that were not formed yet.  look at the tentaments in new york.  they werent moving in neighborhoods that were established.  they were moving into places where there was noting.  those neighborhoods were made there.  now with immigration there turning alread established neighborhoods back into tentaments.  this country has already formed its own culture.  this isnt like in the late 1800's an early 1900's when the country was tryin to develop its own culture.  Now the same thing is happening except already established communities are being turned into tentaments an shit holes.  this isnt like the early 1900's when the country was forming it is already formed.  our culture is established now.  an now its being torn apart b/c we gotta appease other cultures.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Immgration back in the day an now
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 05:24:05 PM »
lol you aint even a native so shut it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2003, 09:15:29 PM »
We ain't got to appease shit.  They should shut the borders, in my opinion, I don't care if it's fair or not, we're full, that's all we need, thank you very much.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2003, 10:27:29 PM »
i don't know i can't say "yeah stop immigration" because a lot of great citizens have been immigrants or 2nd generation . also this is suppose to be the land of the free.  But at the same time i'm not going to say "Let the all come in" cuz for real some people just do not belong here (terrorists, free loaders, gold diggers, ect) , so in my humble opinion i think we should  be very selective in who let come in here.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2003, 10:34:32 PM »
^^^ i agree ^^^^ but its not like we can really tell if someone is a terrorist...i mean...yeah theres some stupid mf's out there who are going to try to sneak explosives on the plane in their shoe...but for the most part we cant tell. i agree with just saying we're full...because as tom said all it is now is turning stuff into shit holes instead of developing...let new citizens into the dakotas and wyoming..get some shit poppin' in there lol...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2003, 10:46:55 PM »
wyoming and idah are going to be the only places for immigrants......look how fucking over populated the eastern united states is...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2003, 11:51:30 PM »
wyoming and idah are going to be the only places for immigrants......look how fucking over populated the eastern united states is...

yup...and the westcoast too...i mean...theres more space on the west than the east, but theres nothing but space in the mid sections (oklahoma and whatnot) although we do need farmland and shit too.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2003, 03:39:32 AM »
got a map does show china and austrailia?

« Last Edit: November 22, 2003, 03:42:30 AM by SeerZilla »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2003, 08:53:06 AM »
On the real, the terriorist that came in were going for higher education, and figured out a way to beat the system. There is two ways of reading this, either we shut off the boarders to all, or shut off the borders to a few. The problem is then we go back to the old school, before 1965, only white xould enter this country and become United States citizens. Also they only allowed so many non-whites. It is true in times of economic slides like the ones we had, that people want to close the borders, and keep immigrants out. It is also true that poor people, especially whites, but even Chicanos, blacks, and Asians, all don't want more immigrants in. The thing is most immigrants right now are not the poor Latin Americans, like the Mexicans like we all think off, or the Middle Eastern terriorist, but the largest immigrant group is Asians, who come here and are success stories right away. Also, immigration has been a tool of Republican America for years. It was the Democrats originally that disliked immigration, because of the parties close ties to labor unions, immigrats were used as strike breakers through out U.S. history. Hell Bill Clinton signed laws to make it tougher for immigrants to come into the country. Honestly though, we can't close the borders. I mean our neighbor is Mexico, and we should have a good relationship with ou neighbor. If Cuba had people escape, we welcome them, we give them money, look it up, Cuban refugees get money when they come to the United States, and help until they can get on their own. Cuba is Latin America too. So what do people suggest. I mean, we do take in certain people, and people that do come here are great stories that make the United States great. But we do it all the time, when times are bad, we close ourselves, and when times are good, we take in people. The story of the immigrant. And also, what is American culture always, Hot Dogs, baseball and summer bar-b-ques. For reals, I don't see an American culture, but many cultures put together and we are working on a more worldly culture. As a Native American, I would like my culture to be the dominate culture, but I, or other Native, will never see that. But as a Native, all the new cultures coming in are very fitting, because the greatest country in the world is representing the whole world. We are the only diverse industralize nation in the world. Those European nations, Japan, Australia, Saudi Arabia, all are the world's industrialized nations, but only the United States is the nation with a strong diverse population.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2003, 09:23:05 AM »
i would say england has a diverse population we take in shed load of assylum seekers illegal immegrants  and other immigrants.we even have employment laws saying employers need to employ a certain number of ethnic minorities.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2003, 01:18:12 PM »
i say we only let skinny people in to repopulate all the fat people dying off

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2003, 01:19:39 PM »
i say we only let skinny people in to repopulate all the fat people dying off

then we could kill two birds with one stone:

1) no more fat people
2) increase of population due to more room

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2003, 01:55:50 PM »
got a map does show china and austrailia?

I'm not sure, but does that map show lights?  I guess it could be a montage of sattelite photos of populated areas showing up as lighted due to cities, etc.  That would explain why Africa doesn't show much, there's a large population in Africa.  Also, look at the general density of the light in India, the world's most populated country (I believe) as compared to the U.S. east coast.  I think it may actually be satellite photos.  If so, Australia would basically just have lights on the extreme east and west coasts, central Australia is deserted.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2003, 01:59:18 PM »

SHIT! Found this, it's a NASA montage from space, wow.  Those actually are lights.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2003, 04:26:32 PM »
im suprised @ india
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin