Author Topic: Immgration back in the day an now  (Read 232 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Immgration back in the day an now
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2003, 09:10:12 PM »
^^ It has more population, just not as many big cities, so not as many lights visible from space.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2003, 09:53:02 PM »
^^ It has more population, just not as many big cities, so not as many lights visible from space.  

i could be mistaken..but isnt india one of the most populated places on earth?

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2003, 04:27:23 AM »
i'd love to see these pics taken at christmas time!  8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2003, 01:24:00 PM »

LOL, it's THE most populated place on earth.  Did you listen the last two times I explained it? They have a ton more population, but not as many LIGHTS, this is a photo of lights in the world at night from space.  

Freedom2Rythym

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2003, 12:50:20 PM »

LOL, it's THE most populated place on earth.  Did you listen the last two times I explained it? They have a ton more population, but not as many LIGHTS, this is a photo of lights in the world at night from space.  

I Thought China Was The Most Populated Place On Earth.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2003, 01:09:12 PM »

I Thought China Was The Most Populated Place On Earth.
yeah i think it is china is most populated followed by india i think china has 1.2 billion while india has about 1.1 billion people and about the imigaration issue fuck that shit if it wasnt for imigration i wouldnt be here and fuck you i am a native fuckers im in what used to be mexico so dont be telling me im not native....but anyway imigration is what makes america so successful if it wasnt for imigration we very well could have has our asses handed to us in WW2 but we had people imgrate here and build A BOmbs that helped us alot shit like thiat we take the great people and great minds from other places and put them all in one place some cultures have things that they share with others and it makes it all great.....fuck the bullshit about closing borders
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 01:12:16 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Freedom2Rythym

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2003, 01:23:05 PM »
I Knew I Was Right. ;)