Author Topic: How am I a terrorist?  (Read 1249 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How am I a terrorist?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2002, 02:42:35 PM »
Yup, 80% of the people in the world are terrorist since they dont like bush right  ::) ::)

i would say more like 95% (everybody exept americans  ;) )
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2002, 04:33:28 PM »
I don't think you're a terrorist, tech.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2002, 05:21:05 PM »

i would say more like 95% (everybody exept americans  ;) )

Bush didn't even win the vote, he was appointed president after Jeb Bush fixed the election in Florida. So not all Americans like their president. More times than not, Americans don't like their president, which is why it's easy right now to follow Bush, 'cause we are use to not agreeing with who's in charge.

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2002, 05:24:39 PM »

Bush didn't even win the vote, he was appointed president after Jeb Bush fixed the election in Florida. So not all Americans like their president. More times than not, Americans don't like their president, which is why it's easy right now to follow Bush, 'cause we are use to not agreeing with who's in charge.

Could you show me proof Jeb Bush Fixed the election?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2002, 05:36:52 PM »

Could you show me proof Jeb Bush Fixed the election?

Muthaphukka, the main point is that Bush didn't even win the popular vote in the United States, he won the electoral college. So basically that's like saying if 6 muthaphukkaz voted for Gore, and 4 voted for Bush, Bush still wins 'cause his voters were standing in the muthaphukkin' living room, well the others in the bedroom, which ain't fair. Gore won by 500,000 votes, check that shit yourself. Also, is it any wounder the election got decided in Florida, were Jeb is governor, and ballots in usually Democratic neighborhoods got thrown away, were missing, or had hanging chads. And it shouldn't have mattered, 'cause Gore had clearly won the election without that shit. But we still got the Electoral College, which is a system put in by our forefathers because they didn't want the people to vote for president. After all, we didn't actually vote for president until the 12th one. Before that, reps from each state went and voted, and they followed that tradition and so that who wins the state get the votes. And the forefathers didn't want people to vote for Prez, 'cause no one had the communication to make such a choice, but as you see now, we have all kinds of info. The forefathers would die to know what we know. So it's really unfair to us now for what they feared then. Bush should have not won. Point blank.

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2002, 05:55:14 PM »

Muthaphukka, the main point is that Bush didn't even win the popular vote in the United States, he won the electoral college. So basically that's like saying if 6 muthaphukkaz voted for Gore, and 4 voted for Bush, Bush still wins 'cause his voters were standing in the muthaphukkin' living room, well the others in the bedroom, which ain't fair. Gore won by 500,000 votes, check that shit yourself. Also, is it any wounder the election got decided in Florida, were Jeb is governor, and ballots in usually Democratic neighborhoods got thrown away, were missing, or had hanging chads. And it shouldn't have mattered, 'cause Gore had clearly won the election without that shit. But we still got the Electoral College, which is a system put in by our forefathers because they didn't want the people to vote for president. After all, we didn't actually vote for president until the 12th one. Before that, reps from each state went and voted, and they followed that tradition and so that who wins the state get the votes. And the forefathers didn't want people to vote for Prez, 'cause no one had the communication to make such a choice, but as you see now, we have all kinds of info. The forefathers would die to know what we know. So it's really unfair to us now for what they feared then. Bush should have not won. Point blank.

Thanks for the breakdown of the Electoral College...  ;)

Why didn't you just type that instead of saying Jeb Bush Fixed the elections?

What do you think is more likely...

1.) George and Jeb Bush went around, payed people to intentionally loose ballots, set up hanging chads in a democratic district, etc etc... and NOBODY has said a word about it....

OR...

2.) Florida screwed the pooch...

Plus, Even tho the electoral college may be outdated, It's the way things have been done for 200+ years with *Few* problems... Do I think it should be changed? Yeah, but Untill we can find a way that would make sure EVERY persons vote could be counted (checked and rechecked ) without any technical difficulties, then lets stick with the electoral college...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2002, 06:05:32 PM »

Thanks for the breakdown of the Electoral College...  ;)

Why didn't you just type that instead of saying Jeb Bush Fixed the elections?

What do you think is more likely...

1.) George and Jeb Bush went around, payed people to intentionally loose ballots, set up hanging chads in a democratic district, etc etc... and NOBODY has said a word about it....

OR...

2.) Florida screwed the pooch...

Plus, Even tho the electoral college may be outdated, It's the way things have been done for 200+ years with *Few* problems... Do I think it should be changed? Yeah, but Untill we can find a way that would make sure EVERY persons vote could be counted (checked and rechecked ) without any technical difficulties, then lets stick with the electoral college...

what about a more fair popular vote.