Author Topic: what do mormons believe?  (Read 629 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:what do mormons believe?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2003, 05:37:16 PM »
And the beating of girls because they don't want to be forced to marry their uncles?... you know you'd be a hypocrit for criticizing even extremist Islamic shit.

Trauma what about the high rate of incest?

let me guess..."its all a myth" lol

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2003, 05:52:33 PM »
Brigham Young,who had 55 wives, said; "The only men who become gods, even sons of God, are those who enter polygamy."

What happened to the Golden Plates that Joseph Smith received from the angel? Wouldn't that be something he'd wanna keep? LOL. Now I see where you get your logic on "just because we can't find them, doesn't mean they're not there"

You say that Mormons are peaceful? Joseph Smith beat the shit out of a pastor because he said that Joseph Smith wasn't a prophet.

Joseph Smith had several wives, including his SISTER. The Bible says "close family marriage is gross sin".

Joseph Smith said "When baptized into the Mormon Church, you become a full blooded Jew."  Jews should be outraged by this. Nobody becomes a full-blooded Jew by converting, especially not in a made up religion.

Many laws were changed in 1890. Why does this guy change "his" religion as time goes on? To convince people to join his religion so that he can have the right to fuck his sister?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2003, 05:54:22 PM »
And the beating of girls because they don't want to be forced to marry their uncles?... you know you'd be a hypocrit for criticizing even extremist Islamic shit.

Trauma what about the high rate of incest?

let me guess..."its all a myth" lol

No, he can't Bullshit his way out of this the way he usually does, because that story was all over the news 4-5 years back.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2003, 06:04:50 PM »
Smith claimed he was visited not only by God, and Christ, but by several ressurrected beings, Peter, James, and John, John the Baptist, and the priest who hid the book,Moroni.  
LOL, do you guys remember that fake article about blowjobs decreasing chances of breast cancer, and the article was filled with ridiculous names(Dr. Suckalot) to make it obvious that it was fake.... this here is quite similar. LMAO... so Moron the priest hid the book huh... sounds credible to me.

The Mormons moved west, and settled in Utah, where they probably killed a ton of Indians who had the land before them
I thought Islam was the only reliigion that taught to kill. Guess not.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 06:06:31 PM by SandNigga »

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2003, 09:26:41 PM »
actually the incest thing is true to a point....my ex girlfriend...the one who was mormon...her dad went to jail for molesting her 2 younger sisters...it was really said...(i know someone will make a wise-crack about that and if you do your a sick fuck).

btw...trauma...i wouldnt consider not knowing all the mormons beliefs "Ignorant"...just unknowing

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2003, 09:36:26 PM »
^ Ignorant, by definition, means you don't know something.  

BTW, thanks for just proving my point about the Mormon persecution.  To this day people still hate them.  Look at all the crap that gets said about them, it's unbelievable.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2003, 09:38:05 PM »
actually the incest thing is true to a point....my ex girlfriend...the one who was mormon...her dad went to jail for molesting her 2 younger sisters...it was really said...(i know someone will make a wise-crack about that and if you do your a sick fuck).

btw...trauma...i wouldnt consider not knowing all the mormons beliefs "Ignorant"...just unknowing

Don't ever use the word "motherfucker" in Utah, the Mormons will take it literally. Sick bastards should burn in hell for fucking their daughters.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2003, 09:42:01 PM »

BTW, thanks for just proving my point about the Mormon persecution.  To this day people still hate them.  Look at all the crap that gets said about them, it's unbelievable.  

So you're saying none of that is true? That shit was all over the news. You can't deny it. The truth is not persecution. It's just the fuckin truth. Not our fault that you guys like to fuck your daughters.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2003, 09:43:44 PM »
Incest is SICK, Mormons are hated for making it OK. Trauma, I think your mom is calling you. Dad not home huh?

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2003, 09:44:26 PM »
for real trauma im not hating them...as i said my ex girlfriend was mormon and i really cant hate her as hard as i try. but molesting an 8 year old and a 13 year old is fucked up.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2003, 09:46:39 PM »
for real trauma im not hating them...as i said my ex girlfriend was mormon and i really cant hate her as hard as i try. but molesting an 8 year old and a 13 year old is fucked up.

Michael Jackson is Mormon?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2003, 09:47:16 PM »

:'( That rough mormon life...

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2003, 09:47:37 PM »
The stuff yall have said in this thread makes me sick.  If a man isn't man enough to respect another's religion, he's not worth my time.  My post did nothing; I tried to explain what Mormons believe, but nobody cares.  All they care about is what they can laugh at and point fingers at.  I'm not in that class, I'm above that, so I think it's time I just quit even trying, I'm not helping anybody, and nobody is any better because of any effort I give on this board.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2003, 09:52:14 PM »
The stuff yall have said in this thread makes me sick.  If a man isn't man enough to respect another's religion, he's not worth my time.  My post did nothing; I tried to explain what Mormons believe, but nobody cares.  All they care about is what they can laugh at and point fingers at.  I'm not in that class, I'm above that, so I think it's time I just quit even trying, I'm not helping anybody, and nobody is any better because of any effort I give on this board.  

dude you're missing everyone point...yes sandnigga is laughing...block him out...all i did was give an example and you jumped all over me. i read your post and i learned stuff from it yes. do you want me to click your props button for that? do you need the karma to help you through your day? thankyou for the information trauma. the only thing i've said to you in this thread that was negative (and it really wasnt even that) was that you shouldnt call ppl ignorant just because they dont know what the mormons believe...by definition it does mean not knowing something...but thats by the dictionary definition...most people look at it as an insult...its like calling somebody dumb. i understand what you meant by it and it doesnt offend me. i just wanted to clarify that its not exactly ignorance.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2003, 09:53:36 PM »

If you were really just here, to explain your religion...and be open to others ideas as well...not ONE person would have shit bad to say about you. But youve knocked others for their beliefs a million times...so u can understand why no one would feel sorry for you being attacked for your silly Mormon religion...right?