Author Topic: what do mormons believe?  (Read 612 times)

smerlus

Re:what do mormons believe?
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2003, 07:46:13 PM »
^ YOU'RE SUCH A DAMN HYPOCRIT....

I was technically admitting to being one. I guess for a beaner I have to actually say it: I'M PURPOSELY BEING A "HYPOCRIT". Comprendes?
I don't mean half the shit I say, I just say it to play along with your dumb asses. I never said anything negative about anyone when I first came to the board, until I saw the ignorant comments made by many. So I decided to join you idiots.

a hypocritical bigotted arab.....not uncommon for you people

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHA  :D HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAA.......HA......Ha....ha...................  :'( HAAAAAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Don Breezio

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2003, 10:22:15 PM »
^^ Good point. I mean FUCKING YOUR OWN SISTER. Just think about it. Trauma kill yourself you sick-minded bitch.I hope you burn in hell which you probably will for taking part in shit like this.

thats pretty fucked up dude...why keep going at trauma when he hasnt even posted in a day anyway?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2003, 10:38:37 PM »
^ YOU'RE SUCH A DAMN HYPOCRIT....

I was technically admitting to being one. I guess for a beaner I have to actually say it: I'M PURPOSELY BEING A "HYPOCRIT". Comprendes?
I don't mean half the shit I say, I just say it to play along with your dumb asses. I never said anything negative about anyone when I first came to the board, until I saw the ignorant comments made by many. So I decided to join you idiots.

a hypocritical bigotted arab.....not uncommon for you people

That doesn't actually pertain to me since I'm not Arab. Sorry. Nice try though. Oh wait wait, you're the same guy who said India was in the Middle East; no comment of yours will top the stupidity of that one.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2003, 11:07:03 PM »
you're still a hypocritical bigot, whatever the fuck your sorry sad ass is.

i'd rather be a dumb ass than an asshole

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2003, 11:44:17 PM »
i'd rather be a dumb ass

Let me congratulate you on the great performance you've had so far. Keep up the good work. Your dreams of being a complete dumbass are closer than you think.

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2003, 12:33:22 AM »
^ was NIK this time btw.. they been tag teaming accounts...

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2003, 09:39:24 AM »
for some reason i thought 1 of my 2 threads on the TOT were gonna get someone banned or delete there account

anybody remember when Owen got sonned and deleted his own account lmao! best thing in the world