Author Topic: wanna hear 50 cent get wrecked?  (Read 1378 times)

Jome

Re:wanna hear 50 cent get wrecked?
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2003, 09:38:59 PM »
wanna hear 50 cent get wrecked?
Oh, I thought you was gonna post some Don Breezio and Lincoln quotes..

"fuck 50 cent i hope that bitch dies motherfucker he's a pussy ass cunt, he raps like the retarded version of mase stupid muthafuckin bitch ass gangsta wanna be pussy"

there...ya happy now?  ;D ;D ;D

ROFL @ SGV's jome imitation...and i agree with you SGV...there is a huge double standard...but that seems to be how the rap game works...sad shit

very true... jome u lost this one lol.. and btw.. how can u call c-bo an unknown westcoast rapper.. fuck that c-bo >>>> 50 cent

C-Bo is a no-name..
I guess most people haven't heard "How to rob", since noone is getting the jokes, it looks different if you only look at the transcripts..
But Ghostface and Big Pun didn't catch it neither, so it's all good.

Here's a lil pointer for the clueless, from the 50 biography:

50's stick up kid anthem "How to Rob" blew through the roof and playfully painted him as a deliriously hungry up-and-comer daydreaming of robbing famous rappers. But 50 and the fans were the only ones laughing. Unable to take a joke, Jay-Z, Big Pun, Sticky Fingaz, and Ghostface Killah all replied to the song. "It wasn't personal. It was comedy based on truth, which made it so funny," says 50 Cent.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 09:58:52 PM by Jome Banks »

SGV

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2003, 11:09:02 PM »

C-Bo is a no-name..
I guess most people haven't heard "How to rob", since noone is getting the jokes, it looks different if you only look at the transcripts..
But Ghostface and Big Pun didn't catch it neither, so it's all good.

Here's a lil pointer for the clueless, from the 50 biography:

50's stick up kid anthem "How to Rob" blew through the roof and playfully painted him as a deliriously hungry up-and-comer daydreaming of robbing famous rappers. But 50 and the fans were the only ones laughing. Unable to take a joke, Jay-Z, Big Pun, Sticky Fingaz, and Ghostface Killah all replied to the song. "It wasn't personal. It was comedy based on truth, which made it so funny," says 50 Cent.

Jome, why are you on a West Coast Board? It's like you don't know shit about the West Coast. C-Bo is a no name?! He opened doors for Sacramento and Northern Cali Hip Hop. He's over 13 albums deep, that's a no name? He was on All Eyez On Me, but you're right, he's a no name. Man! You're killing yourself. Let me show you a quote:

"cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"-Immortal Technique

And, if C-Bo was a no name, would he be 13+ albums deep? Nope. If he was a no name he wouldn't have made it past 3 or 4. Due, you're really losing all cred. This 50 shit has you gassed. You have so much hate for anyone who disses this cat, it's funny. Get over it. C-Bo is an OG, he made it on his own. He didn't need Eminem or Dre to make his name.

Nobody cares if 50 thought it was a joke. It's how the others take it. To Pun, Jay, Ghost, Sticky, etc. it wasn't a joke. It was a diss. So, that means it's a diss. He did the same thing C-Bo is doing. Lay off of everyone who's dissing 50, because you're looking like a hypocrite.

Jome

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2003, 11:17:02 PM »
^^ You're missing out on some very vital points.

C-Bo is a no-name to anybody else than rap-fans..
Of course I know who he is, but do you think that he got a big fanbase just because he's on a 2Pac-album ??
HELL NO

Why is he dissing 50 Cent.. ?
The answer is simple.. he wants to get bigger, and get his name out there.
And behind those 2 reasons: to get money.

Is C-Bo some holy superthug who doesn't care about sales, money and popularity.. ?
FUCK NO, he wouldn't diss somebody he don't know and never met if he didn't care about sales/money/fame.

You're playing yourselves if you don't think C-Bo wants to be in 50's position..

« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 11:17:15 PM by Jome Banks »

SGV

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2003, 11:22:46 PM »
^^ You're missing out on some very vital points.

C-Bo is a no-name to anybody else than rap-fans..
Of course I know who he is, but do you think that he got a big fanbase just because he's on a 2Pac-album ??
HELL NO
LMAO. So, now we're talking the pop fans? Man, this is Hip Hop. He's known in the Hip Hop community. That means he's not a no name. He had his fanbase long before AEOM, but that helped him get a lot more fans. Did his fanbase benefit from the Pac album? Hell Yes.

Why is he dissing 50 Cent.. ?
The answer is simple.. he wants to get bigger, and get his name out there.
And behind those 2 reasons: to get money.
Nobody is denying that C-Bo is dissing to get his name out there. Why are you on that tip still?

Is C-Bo some holy superthug who doesn't care about sales, money and popularity.. ?
FUCK NO, he wouldn't diss somebody he don't know and never met if he didn't care about sales/money/fame.
Let's see, does this apply to the pre-Shady 50? Yes. 50 made "How To Rob" for all the same reasons C-Bo is dissing him. Money and fame, can't deny that.

You're playing yourselves if you don't think C-Bo wants to be in 50's position..

Who said C-Bo doesn't want to be there? Where is that comment coming from?

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2003, 11:22:55 PM »
some classic "How To Rob" lines for those who havent heard the song:

"i run up on timbaland & missy with the pound like you, gimme the cash you put the hot dog down"

"i follow fox in the drop for four blocks plannin to jump her for that rock kurupt copped"

"i man handle case like dude get on the ground, you aint with mary no more where you gettin chips from now?"

"i got dreams of fuckin an R&B bitch, but i wake up early & bounce wit all her shit"

"im bout to stick bobby for some of that whitney money"

"have keith sweatin', starin' down the barrel of my 9"

"i rob ODB but that'd be a waste of time, prolly have to clap him, run & toss the 9"

"im a klepto, nah for real son im sick, im bout to stick slick rick for all that old school shit"

seems a bit better than

"dont throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch yo mouth cuz i'll break yo face"

Jome

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2003, 11:28:13 PM »
LMAO. So, now we're talking the pop fans? Man, this is Hip Hop. He's known in the Hip Hop community. That means he's not a no name. He had his fanbase long before AEOM, but that helped him get a lot more fans. Did his fanbase benefit from the Pac album? Hell Yes.

Let's face it.. if C-Bo had the choice to crossover and sell mill's or records, he would jump right on it.
C-Bo is not dissing 50 to get a bigger hiphop fanbase, though that may be the outcome.

Let's see, does this apply to the pre-Shady 50? Yes. 50 made "How To Rob" for all the same reasons C-Bo is dissing him. Money and fame, can't deny that.

Valid point, but at least 50 used humour instead of deaththreats, plus he dissed people he was cool with, to underline the humour in it.
And he didn't diss rappers on the other side of America.

Who said C-Bo doesn't want to be there? Where is that comment coming from?

It's been said between the lines.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 11:30:41 PM by Jome Banks »

SGV

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2003, 11:30:58 PM »
some classic "How To Rob" lines for those who havent heard the song:

"i run up on timbaland & missy with the pound like you, gimme the cash you put the hot dog down"

"i follow fox in the drop for four blocks plannin to jump her for that rock kurupt copped"

"i man handle case like dude get on the ground, you aint with mary no more where you gettin chips from now?"

"im bout to stick bobby for some of that whitney money"

"have keith sweatin', starin' down the barrel of my 9"

"i rob ODB but that'd be a waste of time, prolly have to clap him, run & toss the 9"

"im a klepto, nah for real son im sick, im bout to stick slick rick for all that old school shit"
Joke or not. Jome and others say C-Bo goes too far for threatening someone he doesn't know. Look at all these right here.

3 lines are talking about pulling a gun on peeps, one talks about shooting a cat.

2 lines are talking about shanking people.

1 line is talking about beating a woman down.

But, I guess as long as 50 says it's a joke, it's a joke. Even though he doesn't know any of these people, much like C-Bo doesn't know him.

Wait, where's the difference?

SGV

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2003, 11:34:14 PM »

Let's face it.. if C-Bo had the choice to crossover and sell mill's or records, he would jump right on it.
C-Bo is not dissing 50 to get a bigger hiphop fanbase, though that may be the outcome.

Valid point, but at least 50 used humour instead of deaththreats, plus he dissed people he was cool with, to underline the humour in it.

LMAO. Why are you stuck on C-Bo wanting to be in 50's position. Who wouldn't? Get over it man. Nobody has said he wouldn't want to.

I'm sure 50 knew Pun, Jay, Timbo, Missy, Foxy Brown and the rest he dissed.  ::)

"No 50 Cent can come to Cali and rob nobody
Cause gees catch and send his ass back a cold body"-Poppa LQ. That's why he didn't diss someone from across the country. But, didn't he diss TQ? LMAO. I think he did.

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2003, 11:38:44 PM »

LMAO. Why are you stuck on C-Bo wanting to be in 50's position. Who wouldn't? Get over it man. Nobody has said he wouldn't want to.

I'm sure 50 knew Pun, Jay, Timbo, Missy, Foxy Brown and the rest he dissed.  ::)

"No 50 Cent can come to Cali and rob nobody
Cause gees catch and send his ass back a cold body"-Poppa LQ. That's why he didn't diss someone from across the country. But, didn't he diss TQ? LMAO. I think he did.

"Should rob clue man, his joint did well...wanna stick tq but his shit aint sell"

lmao...he said that even though he only had released a few tracks underground...cocky motherfucker...that shit made me laugh though cuz i've bought TQ's album a few times

SGV

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2003, 11:40:37 PM »
Dissing Case and TQ, that's gangsta. LOL.

BTW, you like that Dave Hollister album?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 11:41:00 PM by SGV aka Ray Diaz aka Reverend Tom »

Don Breezio

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2003, 11:42:49 PM »
Dissing Case and TQ, that's gangsta. LOL.

BTW, you like that Dave Hollister album?

yeah dude its really good...dont even download it just go pick it up at best buy for 9.99...its worth it. theres only 1 or 2 tracks that arent above average and they're still not bad tracks...

Jome

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2003, 11:48:47 PM »

"Should rob clue man, his joint did well...wanna stick tq but his shit aint sell"

Exactly.. dissing DJ Clue, Trackmasters and some more people he was cool with at that time, to underline and really put a capital on the irony/humour in it.

Gee, I bet they all bought bodyguards..  ::)

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2003, 09:14:20 AM »
whats that song called where C-Bo disses 50?