Author Topic: should we be allowed to hit our kids  (Read 698 times)

HBKid_Jr

should we be allowed to hit our kids
« on: September 22, 2002, 08:16:54 AM »
im talking about like a out beating but im talkin about tha occasional spanking when they something wrong.  now a days if u yell at your kid if considered child abuse.  i think if tha kid does suptin wrong there aint nutin wrong wit tha occasional spanking.  im not talkin about as hard as you can tho.  but if u spank then its in there head not to do it again. Its fucked up when a parent beats there kid
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: should we be allowed to hit our kids
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2002, 09:15:33 AM »
Discipline is the way to go. And if you can't hit or yell at your kids then what the hell are you suppose to do?

Oh that's right, time out. Shoot man, when I got time out, I would go in my room and go play Donkey Kong Country or watch Power Rangers. Time out don't do crap unless your under the age of 4.

I am happy my parents spanked me because they made me a better person for it. Spanking gives you a reason to think about what you do before you do it because you know you will face consequences. It's just giving your child a sense of the real world.

And when I have kids, I will definitely spank them when they are way out of line. Not punch them or kick them, but a slap on the hand or the butt to show them they did something wrong and they shouldn't do it again. It's out of love, not anger or to be abusive.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2002, 09:35:13 AM »
I agree with Sikotic, spanking, slappin a bit is alright, to keep kids under control, but beating, punchin real hard n shit aint good.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2002, 11:07:51 AM »
"I believe when a kid gets 1 years old, you got the right to hit em in the throat, or the stomach" - Bernie Mac

I think we should be able to hit our kids, yeah.  Not like that ^ but definately spankings and stuff.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2002, 01:06:46 PM »
Discipline is the way to go. And if you can't hit or yell at your kids then what the hell are you suppose to do?

Oh that's right, time out. Shoot man, when I got time out, I would go in my room and go play Donkey Kong Country or watch Power Rangers. Time out don't do crap unless your under the age of 4.

I am happy my parents spanked me because they made me a better person for it. Spanking gives you a reason to think about what you do before you do it because you know you will face consequences. It's just giving your child a sense of the real world.

And when I have kids, I will definitely spank them when they are way out of line. Not punch them or kick them, but a slap on the hand or the butt to show them they did something wrong and they shouldn't do it again. It's out of love, not anger or to be abusive.

Now thats REAL!

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2002, 07:47:26 PM »
i like spanking... it turns me on

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2002, 09:15:11 PM »
haha word :D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2002, 08:36:50 AM »
its alright to hit ya kids here and there, but some mufuckaz take that shit overboard

i remember lil Tito from apartement 705, that fool was gettin like power bombs from his dad when he caught him stealing, all my friends were laughin, lol, but that lil fuck got it good lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2002, 02:52:39 PM »
Yeah.... I agree with all of you.  Spank your kids.  The best form of discipline, however, is to be a good example for your kids.  To do what you say.  Don't be a polotician.  Don't address them with doubletalk and doublestandards.  If I drink alcohol then my kid can drink.  If I smoke ciggeretes then my kid can smoke ciggeretes.

It confuses kids when their parents tell them to be a certain way or they won't see success.  Then they grow up and see successful people doing all the wrong things.  You have to tell them the truth about life and be a good example of truth.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2002, 04:17:08 PM »
Yeah.... I agree with all of you.  Spank your kids.  The best form of discipline, however, is to be a good example for your kids.  To do what you say.  Don't be a polotician.  Don't address them with doubletalk and doublestandards.  If I drink alcohol then my kid can drink.  If I smoke ciggeretes then my kid can smoke ciggeretes.

It confuses kids when their parents tell them to be a certain way or they won't see success.  Then they grow up and see successful people doing all the wrong things.  You have to tell them the truth about life and be a good example of truth.

Thats real man, so true. I wish my parents would follow what they preach. Good thing I got a good head on my shoulders I guess.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2002, 01:36:50 AM »
Yeah, practise what u preach, that's important. If u slap ur kid slightly that's ok, but really hittin them up won't help, it'll influence them in a very negative way. I don't think spankin is wrong but as soon as u take it overboard it can turn into a way of turnin ur child into whutever

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2002, 05:36:32 PM »
trust me you have to spank kids for them to learn...i just got done babysittin my 5 yr old nephew and 2 year old neice for 10 days str8 by myself...and i didnt have to spank them one time cuz all ya gotta say is "you know you'll spanked" and they wont even try it...but the thing is that most parents go overboard in spanking cuz they dont realize that kids are just that, kids.
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2002, 01:46:21 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1032718614;start=0#2 date=09/22/02 at 14:35:13]I agree with Sikotic, spanking, slappin a bit is alright, to keep kids under control, but beating, punchin real hard n shit aint good.