Author Topic: You might think I'm crazy, but....  (Read 1860 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:You might think I'm crazy, but....
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2003, 07:43:17 PM »
Rap music is not gonna get better, only worse.

We have already heard the best rap albums we will ever hear.

The west does not have a lot of young talent.

the dpg beef right now is the dumbest beef rap has ever seen.

Eastcoast actually makes some good music.

Lil Jon and Bonecrusher are the 2 most annoying rappers ever.

Crooked I is NOT as good as he was before he signed to deathrow.

213 will not come out

lil c-style's album will be one of the best gangsta/g-funk album in years.  Probably my fav album of the last couple of years.  Most everyone will sleep on him though.

Lil C-style should replace snoop in the eastsiders

jayo felony does not fit damizza and baby ree production

Da low lifes really need to drop an album soon!  It will be one of the hottest in years I bet!

Nocturnal Hustlaz are some of the most lyrical rappers  out there

I agree with:

SAS is the best mixtapes out there along with mitchy slicks guns and ammo tapes

Xzibits restless album is very hot!  Only 1 or 2 songs I don't like much.  A lot of heaters.

Snoop should retire.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2003, 07:46:44 PM »
-Thinks Bizzy Bone is the best rapper ever  :D
-Thinks Tray Deee is the best from the West Coast right now
-Cant wait for the new WSC
-Use to think people who said Snoop Dogg was played out were stupid but now its true!
-Think Eazy E has one of the best voices in rap
-Thinks Heavons Movie is the best album to ever drop
thats about it for now!

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2003, 08:13:41 PM »
Im sick of people talking shit about all these artists and acting like they know them personally.

Thats all I want to say.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2003, 08:14:57 PM »
Im sick of people talking shit about all these artists and acting like they know them personally.

Thats all I want to say.

I didn't read everyone's list, but I don't think anyone really was talkin' shit. Just stating they opinion.

SGV

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2003, 08:16:41 PM »

I didn't read everyone's list, but I don't think anyone really was talkin' shit. Just stating they opinion.
Look at due's Avatar and Sig. That'll help you figure at why he's a little pissy.

The moment you say ONE bad thing about Snoop, due gets upset.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2003, 08:18:37 PM »

Look at due's Avatar and Sig. That'll help you figure at why he's a little pissy.

Haha. That's what I figured but I didn't wanna start an arguement. No need in arguing when everyone else will most likely take your side.

SGV

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2003, 08:21:34 PM »

Haha. That's what I figured but I didn't wanna start an arguement. No need in arguing when everyone else will most likely take your side.
I get you. I just like to point out those kind of things. It makes the internet more enjoyable.

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2003, 08:49:32 PM »

Its just the fact that you people are always like "Snoop should do this and Snoop should do that and the thing is that its all about music....Alota peeps on this board need to realize that we listen to music for sound, but people actually get caught up in other peoples lives and problems and then they start acting like they know the people they are talking about....

People on a webiste calling Snoop a bitch and talking shit about him is pitiful IMO when the fact is that Youve never been to jail, on trial for murder, never fucked countless bithces or held onto millions of dollars or been in movies and tv shows or been around the world...Your boss was never Suge Knight and you more than likely never seen one of your closest homies get murderd.

Snoop dont make the kinda music he used to, but someone whos open minded and listens to a variety of music can appreciate the shit hes doing....But at the end of the day, its just music.

I dont feel people should be calling someone a sellout or a bitch because they dont like the music they are making....Thats pathetic IMO.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2003, 08:54:15 PM »
represent has the worst taste in music on this board so you gotta excuse him on his snoop dickrideing!  ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2003, 08:56:44 PM »
R-tistic I agree with about everything you say here, except I don't see the big deal with Bad Azz (he IS tight, but there's a dozen emcees on his level out west), and I think back when Crook was reppin the row so hard (last year and before) he prob. actually believed his own hype, and trusted Suge.  I agree with all the rest of it.  

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2003, 09:00:43 PM »
represent has the worst taste in music on this board so you gotta excuse him on his snoop dickrideing!  ::)
Who the fuck are you?  Get off my nuts you little fuck.

My taste in music runs deep, like your moms pussy!

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2003, 09:05:38 PM »
Who the fuck are you?  Get off my nuts you little fuck.

My taste in music runs deep, like your moms pussy!

that elementary diss hurt me!  :'(

::)
and you should know who i am u use to diss me for no reason just like licolen

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2003, 09:10:21 PM »
*Hits sarcasm button

Gee, not only do we get to see prepubescents diss each other over the internet, but many of them don't even speak english as a first language!!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2003, 09:18:03 PM »
***Can y'all please try to keep the beef and personal shit out tha thread? Kinda kills the flow and everything. I am one of tha peeps that ain't on here to diss anybody's taste or bitch about anybody else, so keep this shit goin in tha right way***

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2003, 09:37:44 PM »
FUCK SNOOP DOGG