Author Topic: You might think I'm crazy, but....  (Read 1868 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:You might think I'm crazy, but....
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2003, 08:35:35 PM »
I'm not gonna thank Chin-O-Verrated XL for anything.

Chino XL overrated ???

He's not my favorite, but to say that he's underrated is NOT a exaggeration..

Hey, I'm actually a fan of his, but I just think that he's WAY overrated. A lot of people speak on him as if he's the greatest emcee to ever live. Quite frankly I find a lot of his lines/metaphors corny. And I don't particularly like all of the famous people comparisons he makes. Corny.

SGV

« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2003, 08:35:38 PM »

Chino XL overrated ???

Don't worry, he's an angered Pac fan.

Just today, I let my homie who's a die hard Pac fan hear the freestyle where Chino dissed Pac. First thing out of his mouth, "fuck him." LMAO.

Pac fans hate Chino. To say Chino is overrated is hilarious. Chino gets props probably less than anyone around.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2003, 08:37:01 PM »

Chino XL overrated ???

Don't worry, he's an angered Pac fan.

Just today, I let my homie who's a die hard Pac fan hear the freestyle where Chino dissed Pac. First thing out of his mouth, "fuck him." LMAO.

Pac fans hate Chino. To say Chino is overrated is hilarious. Chino gets props probably less than anyone around.

Please read the post above. I also wanna say I'm a Biggie fan, Nas fan, Mobb Deep fan, and I was a big fan of the Fugees bac in the mid-nineties. So why don't I hate all of them and just single out Chino?

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2003, 09:24:30 PM »
- The westcoast gets no love from sells because they release their albums after an eternity of being leaked on the net

- I find Spice 1 extremely boring for some reason

- Ayatollah is one of the east best producers

- Gangsta Rap will never be as big as it was in the 90's

- Royce 5'9 could give eminem a challenge on the mic ;D

- Snoop is a westcoast pioneer but is kinda washed up now

- The westcoast hip hop underground is just as good as the east (planet asia, aceyalone,rasco, project blowed,dilated peoples)

- Canibus should sign with Roc a fella

- Ant Banks is one of the most underrated producers ever

- People are stuck on old albums cause those were "THE GOOD OLD DAYS" and they will never come around again

- Pharaohe Monch should sign with Aftermath : )

Jome

« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2003, 10:37:16 PM »

- Royce 5'9 could give eminem a challenge on the mic ;D

- Canibus should sign with Roc a fella

- Pharaohe Monch should sign with Aftermath : )

Not crazy at all..  8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2003, 10:47:20 PM »
Nocturnal Hustlaz are some of the most lyrical rappers  out there

YES!!!  

SGV

« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2003, 12:21:26 AM »

Please read the post above. I also wanna say I'm a Biggie fan, Nas fan, Mobb Deep fan, and I was a big fan of the Fugees bac in the mid-nineties. So why don't I hate all of them and just single out Chino?
None of them name-checked Pac. Every Pac fan is upset at Chino. It's a fact, that's why it's rare that they give him his props. How many times do you see Chino getting props on MTV, BET, the Radio, The Source, XXL etc? Not often. Where is he overrated? Not here. There's only a few who like him, as far as I know.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2003, 12:32:16 AM »
Sorry. I just don't agree with you. I wonder if dude was white would you be givin' him as much props?

SGV

« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2003, 12:46:59 AM »
Sorry. I just don't agree with you. I wonder if dude was white would you be givin' him as much props?
LMAO! Now you're pulling the race card? Haha!!!! This is funny. As a matter of fact, I like a lot of White Emcees. Paul Wall, Towdown, Haystak, Vinnie Paz, Apathy, Sav C & KD, Hyst, Lil Wyte, T-Bo, the list goes on. So, don't even pull that card. You lost this arguement homie, you didn't prove shit, other than you're hating for no reason.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2003, 02:30:56 AM »
^add Mista CaNE 2 that list mane ;D

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

dexter

« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2003, 11:49:31 AM »
-SOC by NWA wuz a pretty good album

Diabolical

« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2003, 11:55:19 AM »
Mobb Deep, Biggie & Nas Never Dissed Pac but Chino Did It When Pac Was In Jail & Couldn't Respond Which Isn't Cool Same With 50 He Should Never Of Dissed Shyne But I Still Like 50.

As For White Rappers Most Of Them Are Crap Except Paul Wall, Mista Cane & Eminem But I Don't Like Anything Em Has Put Out Since The Slim Shady LP, Except Bitch Please,Til I Collapse & The One With Him An Dre Dissin JD.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2003, 12:36:07 PM »

None of them name-checked Pac. Every Pac fan is upset at Chino. It's a fact, that's why it's rare that they give him his props. How many times do you see Chino getting props on MTV, BET, the Radio, The Source, XXL etc? Not often. Where is he overrated? Not here. There's only a few who like him, as far as I know.

I think I proved my case in the other thread. And I wasn't pullin' any race card. Just statin' that it's not too far fetched that you like Chino so much due to the fact that y'all are similar in ethnicity. When IMO Em is a much better emcee, but for some reason you hate his guts. That's all.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2003, 01:27:16 PM »
Mobb Deep, Biggie & Nas Never Dissed Pac...

Mobb Deep and Notorious B.I.G. did. ("Drop A Gem On 'Em" & "Long Kiss Goodnight")

I've only heard a handfull of Chino XL tracks and some guest appearances and I was wondering if his albums are all similies and punchlines like the songs I heard or does he actually have some variety and content?

SGV

« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2003, 08:27:24 PM »

I think I proved my case in the other thread. And I wasn't pullin' any race card. Just statin' that it's not too far fetched that you like Chino so much due to the fact that y'all are similar in ethnicity. When IMO Em is a much better emcee, but for some reason you hate his guts. That's all.
You proved your point, really? Must've missed it. You know you're pulling the race card, that's all you can say.

C2K: Chino has some real dope songs. He gets introspective at times, he has battle raps, concept tracks. IMO, he's well rounded.