Author Topic: can i say "nigga"?  (Read 1107 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: can i say "nigga"?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2002, 01:51:54 PM »
actually i know a lot of whites that use it to well make fun of blacks... and use it a lot...in front of blacks and group of blacks....and i think it just flat out funny as hell as how blacks think that if whites say it they will automatically get beat up....LMAO...unless you say it to big/bad ass dude or are out numbered 5-1...nothings gonna happen to you

You need new friends in your life, get off a black music website and think about what the hell you just said and what you thought about it. For reals, I would whop the shit out of a bitch ass, black, white, yellow, it would matter if they called me Beaner, Spic, or Wetback, that for reals, I beat the shit out my white friend for using it against another Mexican in racism, what's the difference between a stranger.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2002, 02:56:20 AM »
I think there's a thing in the states where whites are pussys who cant fight and blacks are bad fuckers who'll kill them if they step outta line. Over here no-one really says nigga, unless they're dissin someone. And if they are, everyone usually says nothing, because if theres a fight noone is gonna step back and itll be a full riot. I think its stupid when people disreapect other races. I have one racist "friend" who im only friends with coz he can be mad funny (about other things). But if I caught him slaggin off a black mate of mine id give him a hiding. Over here though, unlike the u.s, the native irish are equal if not better at brawling than the foreigners. It's not like the us where a whole race seems to be soft as fuck. Over here its more than likely if someone from any race steps outta line, theyll get their head kicked in. Maybe thats just ireland coz we have a similarly oppressed history as african americans, but im just tellin it how it is out here. personnally i dont use nigga, coz im not black, and im not trying to be black, so i just use my native slang for friends, i.e mates, lads, boys
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2002, 12:52:26 PM »
I got a m8.. Who says it pissin bout.. He'd be like whassup nigga wen i see him.. he's learnin thou.. I told him everytime he says the word i punch him.. unless he refering to a song or quoting it.

As for the word.. the only time i ever ever use it is wen im singin along (that aint v.often lol) to a CD or sumthin. I h8 racist people.. blacks or whites.. I h8 it.. ive heard my fair share of Nigga joke that i dnt find at all funny.. n i jus genrally h8 white ppl sayin it..

But check this. i been thinkin.. Whites cant use the word nigga.. but blacks can call us cracka's.. I mean i know it aint the same on some levels but Cracka is the racist term for a white.. correct?

Instant_Killa

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2002, 02:47:33 PM »
no, now stfu
8)