Author Topic: I'm tired to death of americans complaining about their soldeirs dying in Iraq!  (Read 276 times)

Citizen-Y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re:I'm tired to death of americans complaining about their soldeirs dying in Ir
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2003, 01:11:05 PM »
since america is mainly made up of european immigrants you would have thaught there would be a reason for america to join in. or all the jews being killed.

They were no longer European...they were American they could careless about Europe they covering their own asses. United States knew about the killing of the Jews but they had to lay low they were the World's last hope ;D

That is the most ignorant comment I have ever seen.  

What else did America know asshole?  Did they pay those Saudis to fly airliners into the WTC?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2003, 01:22:14 PM »
Did they pay those Saudis to fly airliners into the WTC?

Many people believe that they did.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2003, 03:44:05 PM »
since america is mainly made up of european immigrants you would have thaught there would be a reason for america to join in. or all the jews being killed.

They were no longer European...they were American they could careless about Europe they covering their own asses. United States knew about the killing of the Jews but they had to lay low they were the World's last hope ;D

That is the most ignorant comment I have ever seen.  

What else did America know asshole?  Did they pay those Saudis to fly airliners into the WTC?

Believe it or not but its the truth.

http://www.jewishsightseeing.com/usa/wash_dc/holocaust_museum/19990611-holocaust_what_u_s_knew.htm

http://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/allied.htm

« Last Edit: November 30, 2003, 03:47:48 PM by Max Powers »

dexter

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2003, 11:51:31 AM »
Fuck the NAZIs