Author Topic: Your Favorite Drugs.  (Read 467 times)

Freedom2Rythym

Your Favorite Drugs.
« on: November 24, 2003, 01:12:03 PM »
What Is Your Favorite Drug That You Have Done? Mine Would Have To Be Extacy And Shrooms. Everybody List Your Favorite Drugs.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 02:06:28 PM by Freedom2Rythym »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Your Favorite Drugs.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 01:24:59 PM »
I get high on Love & G-O-D.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Freedom2Rythym

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 02:12:57 PM »
acid and x. but i dont do them anymore. havent done acid for like three years, but x is still very occasional, like once or twice a year type shit. last time this year was halloween, and before that the new years. but fuck, my favorite by far is that DIGGITY DANK. im a fiend for that green 24/7, like on the hour. been a daily consumer,literally havent missed a day or 12 hour period, for the past 3-4 years? triple threat witht his shit, some bay area bombay, hash, and for the REAL weed heads, the KIEF.

I Heard Acid Stays In Your System Almost Forever, And That You Could Start Seeing Hallucinations Even 40 Years After You've Taken It. When You Take Extacy, About How Much Do You Take? I Did 2 Pills At Once, And It Gave Me A Badass Headache. Do You Think That's Too Much?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 02:13:28 PM by Freedom2Rythym »

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2003, 02:58:56 PM »
Music

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 03:43:40 PM »
Im really not into the drug scene anymore...I smoke alota pot but thats something I dont consider a drug anymore.  If ciggs and Alcohal are legal, than I dont consider smoking the ganja "doing drugs"....Hash is cool too but it really burns me out.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 03:49:23 PM »
only drug(s) i really do is pot.. but I don't know I've been taking a break from everything right now but drinking.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2003, 03:50:04 PM »
weed, and alcohol, sometimes nicoteen, anything else excluding shrooms, is just stupid, (never tried shrooms tho)

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 04:07:55 PM »
candy corn  ;D

« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 04:10:58 PM by BoyWonder »

Smooth

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2003, 05:14:01 PM »
Im really not into the drug scene anymore...I smoke alota pot but thats something I dont consider a drug anymore.  If ciggs and Alcohal are legal, than I dont consider smoking the ganja "doing drugs"....Hash is cool too but it really burns me out.

Yeah that's like me, im not big into the scene... but Im smokin bud on the daily...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2003, 05:27:38 PM »
Chronic fa sho.  I just smoke bud and drink.

Smoke weed everyday!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2003, 05:32:36 PM »
Yeah, just weed and alcohol. Sniffed cocaine once, but never again.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2003, 05:41:10 PM »
has anyone ever done rocks?

The Watcher

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2003, 05:54:19 PM »
havent done drugs for about 2 years -- took their toll on me

acid doesnt/does stay in your system, it depends how you are when you're on it. If you're doin acid and you think about fucked up shit, then it has more of a lasting effect on you. If your mind is already warped then STAY AWAY FROM ACID. nobody told me this shit when i started, if i knew i probably wouldnt have touched it.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2003, 08:26:44 PM »
has anyone ever done rocks?
No.  Why do you ask?

Have you?