Author Topic: Al Qaeda Threat? Countdown underway?! Muslims Urged to Leave the US  (Read 750 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Al Qaeda Threat? Countdown underway?! Muslims Urged to Leave the US
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2003, 08:03:05 AM »
seriously... what do you want me to say? should I say youre all fucked and bin laden will throw dirty bombs/use chemical weapons/etc on you for being the greatest ally of the US? honestly dawg, I dont think so, and I dont know wtf your problem is now.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2003, 08:14:19 AM »
dont take it to heart.. without the insults your reply would have been fine!

you disagree that bin laden has the ability to launch such an attack right?

people never thought in a million years that the WTC thing would happen and it did.

all i'm saying is they are making threats and there have been warnings made by homeland security.

i believe they can do it.. thats the worrying thing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by SeerZilla »

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2003, 11:15:18 AM »
I doubt Bin Laden is healthy and I doubt even more that he or/and his crew will ever do big shit like the world trade.

Sorry but you don't know Jack...Osama himself says they plan on using dirty bombs in populated cities.

Osama Bin Laden has made no secret of his ambition to join the nuclear club — he has even proclaimed it a "religious duty" for Muslim states to acquire nuclear, chemical and biological weapons to attack the West. But intelligence officials believe that the best he has managed to achieve, thus far, is a limited membership of that club, in the form of radioactive material that could be dispersed using conventional explosives — the so-called "dirty bomb."

check the link to read more...

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,182637,00.html

sorry but you can suck my dick if you like.. I didnt say Bin Laden doesnt want to do fuck up America, I said I doubt he will. and that's big difference. Maybe you want ta punch me in the face now, but you wont. Same thang. Just way lower level.

I'm telling you Osama will fuk up America retard.

smerlus

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2003, 11:17:55 AM »
they won't kill sadaam or bin laden because each of them will be seen as martyrs for thier cause...thousands of new recruits would join thier cause... plus they seem to be pretty rational in thier own little way, if they die....who knows what kind of monster would take over thier operations

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2003, 11:18:56 AM »
true... sad as it sounds, they need to be captured, tried and imprisoned.

but in america you'd probably give them the easy exit..

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2003, 11:22:05 AM »
capturing wouldn't be good either....you'd have to have major security watching them at all times....they couldn't go to regular jails due to patriotic cell mates.....then there's hostage situations...it would give the terrorists countless well populated targets to choose from to get thier leaders back.....best thing to do is let them be until thier followers numbers are decreased

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2003, 11:25:51 AM »
very good point, i'd never really though about it that deeply. maybe its better just to kill their organisation, cell by cell..  they've already got a few lower leaders.. if those reports are true bin laden doesnt have too many years left.

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2003, 11:31:30 AM »
Not Including Osama, We've caught a good number of top Al Qaeda leaders.

smerlus

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2003, 11:47:56 AM »
as long as we keep capturing the less known leaders and breaking thier ranks like that everything will go smoothly....of course there is going to be more terrorist attacks but bin laden isn't a foolish man.....placing a dirty bomb in one of the attacking country's large cities might give him a boost in soldiers....but would make him far more enemies.....i don't think countries like france, germany, russia, even china and india, would stand for that kind of massacre.

so he'll stick to the more safe routes like bombing military sites and guerilla warfare

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2003, 12:06:49 PM »
^ hey i said that( about france/germany etc...)  lol

very true tho...

i'm particularly curious about the the threat against communication with its armies... is there some central point or something i'm not aware of?

i thought they used satellites between the US and their command centres, and beyond that more satellite equipment between the mobile troops on the ground and the command centres..

how do you fuck a satellite up?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2003, 12:07:12 PM by SeerZilla »

smerlus

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2003, 12:13:06 PM »
i think they're talking alot of shit but some of it can be true...when i worked in japan at the major communications station there, the building was easily viewable from the mall that was about 300 yards away...and since the mall is off base, it would be an easier place to smuggle weapons into... but the military has back up plans for everything.... if japan were to go out the messages would simply travel from san diego, to hawaii and guam would pick up all the message traffic

JTSimon

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2003, 12:16:38 PM »

You sound like George W. Bush's spokesperson.

All you need is money to keep Al Qaeda going.

smerlus

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2003, 12:21:37 PM »

You sound like George W. Bush's spokesperson.

All you need is money to keep Al Qaeda going.

so if i had millions of dollars, a terrorist army is just going to appear in front of me? i always thought that alot of recruiting and planning by people went into building a terrorist organization

money is an important role, but without good strategists, they're left with nothing but hi jackers and murderers....look at the rebels in the phillipines....all they do is take hostages in thier own country....even germany would be able to wipe them out in a few years if they wanted to

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2003, 12:24:26 PM »
i think they're talking alot of shit but some of it can be true...when i worked in japan at the major communications station there, the building was easily viewable from the mall that was about 300 yards away...and since the mall is off base, it would be an easier place to smuggle weapons into... but the military has back up plans for everything.... if japan were to go out the messages would simply travel from san diego, to hawaii and guam would pick up all the message traffic

yup.. i mean the internet was designed as a fail safe system, its impossible to take it down, u might be able to take out links, but theres always another route

but with satellites its a fixed thing that passes overhead every 4 minutes.. and with more of em, less so.. i'm not sure if satellites can talk to each other.. guess so

smerlus

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2003, 12:34:41 PM »
all the major satillites for the military over lap....not completely but well enough...and the military also can use commercial satillites if they wanted to....anyways i doubt that al qaeda can park a van up in space to blow up any of these satillites