Author Topic: Al Qaeda Threat? Countdown underway?! Muslims Urged to Leave the US  (Read 735 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Al Qaeda Threat? Countdown underway?! Muslims Urged to Leave the US
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2003, 09:07:21 AM »
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

yipyup, that's the invasion in iraq.

aand.. bush does govern by fear..the american population is put into big fear... fear of terrorism e.g.

the UN gave iraq a deadline which it didn't meet and since the some of the UN is a bunch of bluffing, peace loving hippies the US, britain and some other countries decided to back up the UN's threat....you guys may not like it but it is a lawful war....and how are we coercing thier government when we're letting the people decide who wants to rule them?

and you're also saying the bush governs us by fear of terrorists? that's the dumbest thing i've heard all day.....if people are afraid, then they are afraid of terrorists not bush....i can safely board planes everyday for the rest of my life and not have to worry about president bush coming on my plane and hijacking the crew with a boxcutter

these are webster's definitions and so far i've proven that america isn't a terrorist country. so keep being afraid of us anyways...it's understandable

lol you frequently understand ppl wrong intentionally. but if that's workin out for you, keep it up fella.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2003, 09:25:55 AM »
lol you frequently understand ppl wrong intentionally. but if that's workin out for you, keep it up fella.

^Word...I just gave up.

smerlus

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2003, 01:14:51 PM »
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

yipyup, that's the invasion in iraq.

aand.. bush does govern by fear..the american population is put into big fear... fear of terrorism e.g.

the UN gave iraq a deadline which it didn't meet and since the some of the UN is a bunch of bluffing, peace loving hippies the US, britain and some other countries decided to back up the UN's threat....you guys may not like it but it is a lawful war....and how are we coercing thier government when we're letting the people decide who wants to rule them?

and you're also saying the bush governs us by fear of terrorists? that's the dumbest thing i've heard all day.....if people are afraid, then they are afraid of terrorists not bush....i can safely board planes everyday for the rest of my life and not have to worry about president bush coming on my plane and hijacking the crew with a boxcutter

these are webster's definitions and so far i've proven that america isn't a terrorist country. so keep being afraid of us anyways...it's understandable

i see you can't prove those statements wrong so i guess it's better for you to give up since you already lost

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2003, 01:53:51 PM »
im not messin wit you. I cant lose. im just tha man and Im fuckin around witchu till you tired :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2003, 02:54:57 PM »
i don't get tired, i'm a vampire and i stay up all hours of the night....plus my room is pitchblack so that no sun gets in