Author Topic: Al Qaeda Threat? Countdown underway?! Muslims Urged to Leave the US  (Read 734 times)

JTSimon

Re:Al Qaeda Threat? Countdown underway?! Muslims Urged to Leave the US
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2003, 12:43:16 PM »
Not Including Osama, We've caught a good number of top Al Qaeda leaders.

You sound like George W. Bush's spokesperson.

All you need is money to keep Al Qaeda going.

so if i had millions of dollars, a terrorist army is just going to appear in front of me? i always thought that alot of recruiting and planning by people went into building a terrorist organization

money is an important role, but without good strategists, they're left with nothing but hi jackers and murderers....look at the rebels in the phillipines....all they do is take hostages in thier own country....even germany would be able to wipe them out in a few years if they wanted to

No what I meant was even if Osama or top leaders were captured Al Qaeda would have many to take their place. All they would need is a money supply that Osama provides for them.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2003, 12:44:36 PM by BoyWonder »

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2003, 12:53:53 PM »
lol @ van

yeah i kinda figure they would overlap...  what i was heading towards above was questioning whether everything relays through a centralised distribution centre so information packets route through somewhere first.. call it a central communications headquarters  something like  

soldier -> satellite -> distribution centre -> satellite -> target

in which case the distribution centre would be the target... the satellites wont carry all the processing power, they're simply for ferrying information around... in very simple terms. take out the central point and you've broken the military's communication network.

like.. in the UK theres GCHQ 'goverment communications hq' and several smaller posts at bletchley park (the former hq, and the place where we cracked enigma) there are other posts like we have some in cyprus, the US even has a controversial one over here in a base in the north called Menwith Hill... i live in a town with a lot of military contractors and connections.. like we have a place that does all the maps of the world for our navy (and   few lines of dents in fields here and there from when the germans tried to hit it on boming runs!) and we have various military contractors here and there.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2003, 12:55:52 PM by SeerZilla »

smerlus

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2003, 03:00:18 PM »
you got it right when you said it's like the internet...if one thing goes down, something will take it's place....it may or may not be better and will temporarily disrupt things but i don't see how they plan on totally cutting off transmissions unless they plan on bombing the pentagon, norfolk and san diego...even them, i'm sure there's a couple places i'm missing

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2003, 07:09:02 PM »
I'm sick of these fucking terrorists giving Islam a bad name. They make it hard for us to live peacefully because they make us look bad.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Rain03

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a person!
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2003, 07:34:26 PM »
what amazes me in this thread is people are acting like terrorism is a threat that can be removed.

its like murder, drug use - they will never be able to stop it totally - its just impossible

do i think there will be another terrorist act in us/uk? most likely. but it would occur if the al qaeda were around or not, it would occur even if saddam and bin laden were dead. We can take precautions (i.e. security on flights, searches for bombs, arresting bin laden and al qaeda members etc) but without severly infringing the rights of human beings we can not entirely prevent them.

no offence to anyone on here but y'all need to stop living in fear of terrorism. IT IS NOT THAT COMMON in western nations. This fear is what people like Bush, Blair and Howard are using to create chaos - just in nations far, far away.

as for an attack on a communications centre - i can see it happening but doubt that there aren't backups in various areas

JTSimon

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2003, 07:35:36 PM »
Not Including Osama, We've caught a good number of top Al Qaeda leaders.

You sound like George W. Bush's spokesperson.

All you need is money to keep Al Qaeda going.
This coming from a college freshman who's never seen Scarface, called himself a pimp, then asked how to get into a girls pants.  ::)

You can't argue with facts

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/south/03/01/pakistan.arrests/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/04/30/pakistan.alqaeda/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/11/21/alqaeda.capture/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/09/14/alqaeda.capture/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/06/18/alqaeda.arrest/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/01/08/ret.afghan.prisoners/index.html

Ok so I'm a college freshman now  ;D

I never asked how to get into a girls pants I just posted an article for discussion. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=44238

I wasn't the pimp you idiot........it was BILL CLINTON the guy in my avatar Pimp Ultra.
You think I'm BoyWonder now because its my current screen name  ;D
If you haven't figured it out all my screen names are different characters.

Pimp Ultra - Bill Clinton
Joe Camel - Jay-Z
Jason Biggs - American Pie dude
Max Powers - Homer Simpson Alias
Kain670 - Guy from Menace to Society
Third AntiChrist - Third AntiChrist
Cast of X-MEN  ;)
BoyWonder - Lloyd Banks
Universemaker314/670 - GOD
Fidayeen - Saddam's Suicide Killers

I'm not American so I'm not into the whole American movie culture...until a couple of months ago the only Scarface I knew about was the rapper.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2003, 08:08:47 PM by BoyWonder »

JTSimon

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2003, 07:41:03 PM »
How many more times do I have to burn you Engel forest boy.

I'm not disputing the facts Al Qaeda members are being captured...but I'm sure they got replacements. Muslim population is 1.48 billion...They got enough fanatics to keep it going.

All they need is money flow.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2003, 07:50:04 PM by BoyWonder »

smerlus

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2003, 02:14:55 PM »
you're right, terrorism can't be eliminated all together, but it can be controlled. that's what these nations are trying to do. it would be impossible to seek out every last person, but without big terrorist cells, terrorists would have a harder time performing thier acts...

and as for the money issue...terrorism is just like any business around....you need workers, leaders and money.....and these leaders are key to getting the money...these terrorists are funded by so many people and not just any fanatic can convince people thier cause is worth shelling out millions of dollars. they have to have good plans, a good structure and reachable goals.

JTSimon

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2003, 04:12:44 PM »
you're right, terrorism can't be eliminated all together, but it can be controlled. that's what these nations are trying to do. it would be impossible to seek out every last person, but without big terrorist cells, terrorists would have a harder time performing thier acts...

and as for the money issue...terrorism is just like any business around....you need workers, leaders and money.....and these leaders are key to getting the money...these terrorists are funded by so many people and not just any fanatic can convince people thier cause is worth shelling out millions of dollars. they have to have good plans, a good structure and reachable goals.

How has America controlled terrorism? It seems impossible to me unless they kick out each Muslim and stop handing out student visas to Muslim states i.e. Saudi Arabia ;)

Plus you all need to admit United States = #1 terrorist in the world.

Oh and there is no such thing as a big terrorist cells...thats why it is called a cell 2 a : a one-room dwelling occupied by a solitary person (as a hermit) b : a single room (as in a convent or prison) usually for one person
3 : a small compartment, cavity, or bounded space: as a : one of the compartments of a honeycomb
and they use hotmail accounts to plan attacks  ;D isn't that funny.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2003, 04:17:09 PM by BoyWonder »

smerlus

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2003, 05:47:04 PM »

How has America controlled terrorism? It seems impossible to me unless they kick out each Muslim and stop handing out student visas to Muslim states i.e. Saudi Arabia ;)

Oh and there is no such thing as a big terrorist cells...thats why it is called a cell 2 a : a one-room dwelling occupied by a solitary person (as a hermit) b : a single room (as in a convent or prison) usually for one person
3 : a small compartment, cavity, or bounded space: as a : one of the compartments of a honeycomb

~terrorism is controllable....before al qaeda's attacks, you had maybe one or two attacks in 5 years....that's better than 1-3 in a year.

~ and from your definition you're calling terrorist cells, small rooms....as in jail cell...that's an intelligent arguement....me thinks you should spend more time with a dictionary and less time on the internet. using the word terrorist cell means that society refers to terrorism, as a whole, as an organ or organism and we all know that organs are made of cells, and cells themselves are made of parts....so cells would be groups of terrorists and the parts of the cells are the terrorists themselves... while of course there aren't any huge cells of 90000 terrorist, catching the larger ones will prove useful. an example of one such catch is the Lackawanna 6, not too far from where i live.

~also calling america terrorists....

terrorist

\Ter"ror*ist\, n. [F. terroriste.] One who governs by terrorism or intimidation; specifically, an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France. --Burke.

since when does bush or even the US govern by fear?

now we will define terrorism:

ter·ror·ism    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (tr-rzm)
n.
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

and since when has america used UNLAWFUL force or violence?

JTSimon

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2003, 05:55:06 PM »

~terrorism is controllable....before al qaeda's attacks, you had maybe one or two attacks in 5 years....that's better than 1-3 in a year.

~ and from your definition you're calling terrorist cells, small rooms....as in jail cell...that's an intelligent arguement....me thinks you should spend more time with a dictionary and less time on the internet. using the word terrorist cell means that society refers to terrorism, as a whole, as an organ or organism and we all know that organs are made of cells, and cells themselves are made of parts....so cells would be groups of terrorists and the parts of the cells are the terrorists themselves... while of course there aren't any huge cells of 90000 terrorist, catching the larger ones will prove useful. an example of one such catch is the Lackawanna 6, not too far from where i live.

~also calling america terrorists....

terrorist

\Ter"ror*ist\, n. [F. terroriste.] One who governs by terrorism or intimidation; specifically, an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France. --Burke.

since when does bush or even the US govern by fear?

now we will define terrorism:

ter·ror·ism    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (tr-rzm)
n.
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

and since when has america used UNLAWFUL force or violence?

lol I gave you the defintion for a cell not a terrorist cell  ;D smart guy.

That is why cell is in bold Joe Blow.

Damn you Engle Trauma are all one of a kind  :P

^Sounds like an American invasion in Iraq.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2003, 06:05:36 PM by BoyWonder »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2003, 11:51:42 AM »

yipyup, that's the invasion in iraq.

aand.. bush does govern by fear..the american population is put into big fear... fear of terrorism e.g.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2003, 09:42:23 PM »

yipyup, that's the invasion in iraq.

aand.. bush does govern by fear..the american population is put into big fear... fear of terrorism e.g.

the UN gave iraq a deadline which it didn't meet and since the some of the UN is a bunch of bluffing, peace loving hippies the US, britain and some other countries decided to back up the UN's threat....you guys may not like it but it is a lawful war....and how are we coercing thier government when we're letting the people decide who wants to rule them?

and you're also saying the bush governs us by fear of terrorists? that's the dumbest thing i've heard all day.....if people are afraid, then they are afraid of terrorists not bush....i can safely board planes everyday for the rest of my life and not have to worry about president bush coming on my plane and hijacking the crew with a boxcutter

these are webster's definitions and so far i've proven that america isn't a terrorist country. so keep being afraid of us anyways...it's understandable

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2003, 09:46:27 PM »
Real Muslims are cool but the extremist ones can lick my balls because i hope my friends in Iraq torture the shit outta you.