Author Topic: Dick Cheney considered Nelson Mandela a terrorist!  (Read 2115 times)

Woodrow

Re: Dick Cheney considered Nelson Mandela a terror
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2002, 01:00:27 PM »

Only minorities have changed the world

Wow...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Zero4eva

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2002, 01:05:00 PM »

Wow...

I should have mentioned " changed the world in a positive way".

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2002, 01:06:51 PM »

I should have mentioned " changed the world in a positive way".

Really tho....

Wow...

Zero4eva

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2002, 01:07:41 PM »

Really tho....

Wow...

prove me wrong if you don't believe it.

Woodrow

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2002, 01:13:59 PM »

prove me wrong if you don't believe it.

You are about as sharp as a butter knife...

"The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt, was first used in the "Declaration by United Nations" of 1 January 1942, during the Second World War, when representatives of 26 nations pledged their Governments to continue fighting together against the Axis Powers.
States first established international organizations to cooperate on specific matters. The International Telecommunication Union was founded in 1865 as the International Telegraph Union, and the Universal Postal Union was established in 1874. Both are now United Nations specialized agencies.

In 1899, the International Peace Conference was held in The Hague to elaborate instruments for settling crises peacefully, preventing wars and codifying rules of warfare. It adopted the Convention for the Pacific Settlement of International Disputes and established the Permanent Court of Arbitration, which began work in 1902.

The forerunner of the United Nations was the League of Nations, an organization conceived in similar circumstances during the first World War, and established in 1919 under the Treaty of Versailles "to promote international cooperation and to achieve peace and security." The International Labour Organization was also created under the Treaty of Versailles as an affiliated agency of the League. The League of Nations ceased its activities after failing to prevent the Second World War.

In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organization to draw up the United Nations Charter. Those delegates deliberated on the basis of proposals worked out by the representatives of China, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom and the United States at Dumbarton Oaks, United States in August-October 1944. The Charter was signed on 26 June 1945 by the representatives of the 50 countries. Poland, which was not represented at the Conference, signed it later and became one of the original 51 Member States.

The United Nations officially came into existence on 24 October 1945, when the Charter had been ratified by China, France, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, the United States and by a majority of other signatories. United Nations Day is celebrated on 24 October each year.
http://www.un.org/aboutun/history.htm

Zero4eva

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2002, 01:18:49 PM »

You are about as sharp as a butter knife...

"The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt, was first used in the "Declaration by United Nations" of 1 January 1942, during the Second World War, when representatives of 26 nations pledged their Governments to continue fighting together against the Axis Powers.
States first established international organizations to cooperate on specific matters. The International Telecommunication Union was founded in 1865 as the International Telegraph Union, and the Universal Postal Union was established in 1874. Both are now United Nations specialized agencies.

In 1899, the International Peace Conference was held in The Hague to elaborate instruments for settling crises peacefully, preventing wars and codifying rules of warfare. It adopted the Convention for the Pacific Settlement of International Disputes and established the Permanent Court of Arbitration, which began work in 1902.

The forerunner of the United Nations was the League of Nations, an organization conceived in similar circumstances during the first World War, and established in 1919 under the Treaty of Versailles "to promote international cooperation and to achieve peace and security." The International Labour Organization was also created under the Treaty of Versailles as an affiliated agency of the League. The League of Nations ceased its activities after failing to prevent the Second World War.

In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organization to draw up the United Nations Charter. Those delegates deliberated on the basis of proposals worked out by the representatives of China, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom and the United States at Dumbarton Oaks, United States in August-October 1944. The Charter was signed on 26 June 1945 by the representatives of the 50 countries. Poland, which was not represented at the Conference, signed it later and became one of the original 51 Member States.

The United Nations officially came into existence on 24 October 1945, when the Charter had been ratified by China, France, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, the United States and by a majority of other signatories. United Nations Day is celebrated on 24 October each year.
http://www.un.org/aboutun/history.htm

what are you tryin to say?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2002, 08:12:43 PM »
a list of  US citizes that are factorial more important and greater than malcome x

John F. Kennedy
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Abraham Lincoln
Rosa Parks
Ceasar Chavez
Lou Gerig
Carnegy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2002, 09:14:48 PM »
a list of  US citizes that are factorial more important and greater than malcome x

John F. Kennedy
Abraham Lincoln
Rosa Parks
Ceasar Chavez
Lou Gerig
Carnegy

John F. Kennedy approved CIA bugs and phone taps to be placed on Dr. King.

Dr. King was propped up ahead of Malcolm by white America for obvious reasons.

Abraham Lincoln didn't give a fuck about freeing any slaves.  The only reason they put an end to slavery was to gain more Northern support in the House and Senate.  Lincoln said, "I will save this Union, even if I have to free the slaves."  Furthermore, he used terrorist tactics to keep the South from succeeding.  

Rosa Parks sat in the front of the bus.  She took a stand against the white oppressor for one day.  Malcolm X spent his whole life doing this.

Ceasar Chavez- don't know much about this guy.

Lou Gherig- good baseball player.  Big deal.

Woodrow

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2002, 09:15:58 PM »

John F. Kennedy approved CIA bugs and phone taps to be placed on Dr. King.

Dr. King was propped up ahead of Malcolm by white America for obvious reasons.

Abraham Lincoln didn't give a fuck about freeing any slaves.  The only reason they put an end to slavery was to gain more Northern support in the House and Senate.  Lincoln said, "I will save this Union, even if I have to free the slaves."  Furthermore, he used terrorist tactics to keep the South from succeeding.  

Rosa Parks sat in the front of the bus.  She took a stand against the white oppressor for one day.  Malcolm X spent his whole life doing this.

Ceasar Chavez- don't know much about this guy.

Lou Gherig- good baseball player.  Big deal.

Ignorance is bliss...

infinite59

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2002, 09:21:12 PM »

Ignorance is bliss...

Nice cliche.... too bad it has nothing to do with anything described in my post.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2002, 09:21:48 PM »
bias at that

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2002, 05:04:22 AM »

John F. Kennedy
Abraham Lincoln
Rosa Parks
Ceasar Chavez
Lou Gerig
Carnegy

oh God.. ::)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2002, 06:08:34 PM »
oh but if they were muslum........ ::)

why is it that if a muslum figure does something wrong they're still admirable in a muslum man's eyes but if any other man does something the slightest bit wrong he's not great

i'll say it again

what has farakkan or malcom x ever done that  john f kennedy couldn't equal or had done greater?

same for dr. MLK, and MLK prooved himself greater by peaceful acts of protest, you muslum guys are always saying stop the violence stop the violence yet put malcom x above martin .....who more succesfully  furthered the civil rights movement than malcom x did which is fact

if abe didn't preserve the union,  the south wouldn't be part of the US .....meaning slavery would STILL be rampet becuase the south would've been a soveriegn state making it's own laws.....and you know those racists in the south would keep slavery legal

rosa parks is more important becuase she prooved peaceful protest worked alot better than "by all means neccisary"
what would you rather have......violence or peace for justice

ceasar chavez is the mexican mlk and i already prooved my point about mlk

if you are THAT ignorant to say all lou gherig did was swing a bat ....you don't deserve an argument....

Carnegy did more for the poor than anyone in history, Carnegy was twice as rich as bill gates is now and more than half of his money (70-80%) went to the poor and charities ......tell me what X did that was greater than that?

malcom x increased tentions and fueled hatred amongst men.....granted that is a brief biography, it's true and YOU KNOW THAT IF MLK WAS MUSLUM AND X WAS CHRISTIAN .....YOU'D BE WORSHIPING MLK WITH A PEPPERED PASSION

Hack Wilson - real

Re: The pull blacklist remove the Friends
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2012, 02:10:02 PM »
Ren Ren Ren Ren to fifty or sixty, every step are uneasy, The pull blacklist remove the Friends,abercrombie france? Falls on the ground,air jordan. although which get the sub very short,hollister. why should I broke?
   do not let time pass you lose too many of our innocence. and how like years ago,abercrombie, My family was not like him think he low qualifications, heating products focused on the development of the field of refrigeration,hollister,895) Research Report Abstract] third quarterI think I met you I hope you want to,hollister online shop! the company achieved operating income of 1.shining sun glisteningSometimes south of the shares released at the same time the stock transaction announcement. because a sweater. the hearts In addition to injuries. After the first round of interviews.
   and just to see Valentine's Day activity - love memory auction Taobao. the growth of the low base background,hollister online shop. life can not remember your eyes. years do not forgive,hollister.like a white ocean the season of flowers. Love you really. not not sing Qianqianquege I just came too late,abercrombie. Did you know or they are too impatient from dawn to dusk my gray hairs always want to rely on a dilapidated Cuntou wait to the last time you walked from my window give you one last greeting when you get older not be surprised a tree behind you that I use for life prepared for you - all love I say: If you have been so good to me not demanding urging him to pay off debts be considered so that he felt some consolation He wanted to say something my grandmother has been what will and do not know when she suspected he was tired his cell phone rang So please believe us Years later mocha heat latte kind of thick milk flavor makes me forget my heart uncomfortable Heart love people will not be afraid in front of the dark or to dry draw two lines above blink of an eye but seeing his tired haggard face and also wish him peace wishful but I hope my future secure and peaceful life he looked back at me laughs and says fool miss a night but my mind always get rid of the nostalgic thoughts of home,hollister uk. the people live less,hollister, I will open the phone late into the night.
   make you happy smile,hollister? remember when I and class boys liked the class squad. who's pen and ink,hollister, I think the youth pen record this meaning is still unknown absolutely walking so calmly.Related articles:

holding your hand

Think about it

I know he was there will be more pain

Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.

good work Spambot