Author Topic: Is It Me or......Snoop Dogg Succks  (Read 753 times)

Jome

Re:Is It Me or......Snoop Dogg Succks
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2003, 08:35:46 PM »
LOL @ Bigg Chillah's karma falling after he made this topic..
Proves my theory, complain about Snoop Dogg, and get dissed.
I kinda saw it coming, but I added a prop for finally realizing facts..  ;D

Where's topdogg2001, Represent & Slickkafella at in a thread like this.. ?

« Last Edit: November 25, 2003, 08:38:09 PM by Jome Banks »

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2003, 08:56:24 PM »

Yea Jome  ::) I am right here and Ive said before that Snoop aint the same but I still enjoy his music and he's still making good music IMO.  I dont feel like defending Snoop because some of his shit is weak nowadays, but I think these snoop dogg sucks threads are getting old.  Its like everyone has to voice there opinion 100 times to get their point across.  Still doesnt change Im a fan of Snoop.

and LOL @ Jome calling me out in this thread  ::)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2003, 08:59:39 PM by Represent. »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2003, 09:08:05 PM »
Snoop is cool 8)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2003, 09:29:08 PM »
the thing with snoop is that hes not as hungry on the mic as he was back in the days, another problem is his inconsistent albums, he needs some Dre beats behind him to get him hungry again cause he tears them dre beats apart

but for the moment, yeah he has fallen off

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2003, 09:35:41 PM »
LOL @ Bigg Chillah's karma falling after he made this topic..
Proves my theory, complain about Snoop Dogg, and get dissed.
I kinda saw it coming, but I added a prop for finally realizing facts..  ;D

did his karma actually go down? lol.....i would of thought he'd get props since most people here are really hating snoops music of late......btw why do people diss others for just stating their opinion, its one thing if your just randomly talking shit or net banging....i personally have given props when its someone i'm dissagreeing with but that made a good point
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2003, 10:01:26 PM »
HUH?? aside from the last meal  NO LIMIT snoop suuuuuuuuuuuuuucked ass! i don't know how you can say that. all that whispering and shit sucked balls

here i'mma break it down

doggystyle snoop-classic ufadable

Doggfather snoop- "okay" average.....started his whispering and drawled out rap crap

da game-aside from woof , the most embarrassing showing from a former credible rapper

no limit top dogg snoop- better than Doggfather snoop and half way decent but still far from doggystyle......started to feel snoop again, but slipped still

last meal snoop- a 80% return to form, solid WEST COAST sounding album , and his style was improving

paid da cost- lyrically he came back ......i don't know how y'all can deny this......lyrically snoop is just as good as he ever was....his flow......again starting to drawl out but lyrically on songs like P.I.M.P and such he's got them smooth doggystyle-like lines like "got some butter peacan puerto ricans from the boogy down"

IMO the only thing snoop needs to do is get his flow back up to form and he's the d-o-double-g-y-d-o-double-g ya see

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jome

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2003, 10:49:11 PM »

paid da cost- lyrically he came back ......i don't know how y'all can deny this......lyrically snoop is just as good as he ever was....his flow.

First off.. Goldie Loc made Snoop like a amateur on not only 1 track, but 2 tracks.
2nd, by having coochie-tracks like Beautiful, I believe in You, Wasn't Your Fault, and Lollipop. (Some might like that though, but it's not very "Doggystylish", is it.. it's radiohits like Chingy or Nelly would do)
3rd, even weaker 1st single, sounds like a leftover from a bootleg.
4th, if you're tired of the pimp gimmick, there isn't much in store for you on this album.
5th, one of the tightest beats on the album, and he didn't even rap over it.. (Da Bo$$ Would Like to See You)

That's mainly why PTCTBTB is a pretty poor release.
And a stepback from Last Meal both lyrically and musically.

That being said, there were gems like The One and Only, From Long Beach 2 Brick City, Suited N Booted, I Miss That Bitch and a few other OK tracks.

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2003, 06:08:26 AM »
Im actually still feelin "From the Chuuch..." its grown on me and Snoops flow is flawless on that track....Its that same kind of repetative beat like "Gangsta Nations" is so how can yall hate?

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2003, 07:42:06 AM »
Im actually still feelin "From the Chuuch..." its grown on me and Snoops flow is flawless on that track....Its that same kind of repetative beat like "Gangsta Nations" is so how can yall hate?

It's not the same kinda of repetitive beat, mayne. It is ALSO a repetitive beat, but one is quite dope and Tunes' sucked big time.

I agree with all that's been said, Snoop fell off. But that doesnt mean he cant get back to what he used to be...I liked tha last meal. It was tight. And if he had rapped over other beat on PTC maybe it'd be quite nice album too.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2003, 07:42:31 AM »
I'm allways under the impression that whenever someone starts about saying Snoop is wack,suddenly nearly everyone starts saying the same. I personally think tha last meal is a great album,everytime i listen to it i totally enjoy it, and that 'paid tha cost...' is an enormous step backwards.
But I don't think it's as bad as many of you say. Snoop flows well over the entire album and his lyrics aren't very shitty like they sometimes are.( "Figaro,figaro....nigga we got a hoe,got a hoe" :-\ ) Also,most of his recent work has been fire IMO. I won't call anyone a hater.....but some people can only say bad things about Snoop.  
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2003, 08:26:07 AM »
This is all snoop raps bout these days - "fo shizzle my nizzle" bulllshit....or pimpin girls

he really fell the fuck off.  :'(

yep that pretty much sums it up. sad but true, cause he used to be one of the greatest. his debut album and the appearances on the chronic saved the future of his career. but pimpin is what his songs are all about, and that song with chingy was just awful. he came off dope on a few tracks like on gangstarrs "in this life" but thats about it. his next album is gonna be a win-lose situation
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Diabolical

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2003, 11:36:39 AM »
5th, one of the tightest beats on the album, and he didn't even rap over it.. (Da Bo$$ Would Like to See You)

Yep

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2003, 11:49:20 AM »

Yep
Agree 100%.....Pure westcoast heat, talk about wasting a beat man.....That shoulda been the best song on the album IMO

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2003, 12:49:35 PM »
I can see how people can say he put out a half decent album in PTCTBTB but i dont' know how people can say he's wack right now. He's been comin wit some of his best lyrics, songs and guest appearances as of late and he will deliver a dope album with Snoopafly, i can gurantee that. No matter what anyone says he's still one of the dopest rappers and he will go down in history as one of the greatest to ever do it whether people like it or not.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2003, 12:55:22 PM »
I can see how people can say he put out a half decent album in PTCTBTB but i dont' know how people can say he's wack right now. He's been comin wit some of his best lyrics, songs and guest appearances as of late and he will deliver a dope album with Snoopafly, i can gurantee that. No matter what anyone says he's still one of the dopest rappers and he will go down in history as one of the greatest to ever do it whether people like it or not.

He's wack because his flow is garbage now, and all he raps about is the same pimp/izzle shit. Occasionally he comes with a hot verse, but that's rare these days. Another reason I don't respect his ass is because although it's true that he's paid the cost to be the boss, doesn't he know that as the boss he needs to lead his troops to victory? Not go side with the other team, while dissin' and beefin' with his own.