Author Topic: G-Unit question  (Read 221 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
G-Unit question
« on: November 24, 2003, 07:33:11 PM »
On G-Unit's official site [www.g-unitsoldier.com] 50 says that when the group first formed it was 6 members. Him, Yayo, Banks, Sha, and 2 other members which he doesn't mention. Does anyone know who these 2 other members are?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:G-Unit question
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 07:35:36 PM »
On G-Unit's official site [www.g-unitsoldier.com] 50 says that when the group first formed it was 6 members. Him, Yayo, Banks, Sha, and 2 other members which he doesn't mention. Does anyone know who these 2 other members are?

One was Bang Em Smurf. He's dope.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

eS El Duque

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 07:55:07 PM »

lol right  ::)

The only reason you think Bang Em Smurf is dope is becuase A) he's not part of G-Unit and B) he hates 50.

I don't know who the last member would be.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2003, 08:37:39 PM »
I've never even heard of Bang Em Smurf. But ES answered my next question, which was gonna be do they have beef with each other. I guess the answer is "yes".

SGV

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 08:52:34 PM »
Bang Em Smurf is eh... None of the G-Unit are exactly  :o

Was Domination the other member?

BTW, ES, I'm sure you don't think Bang Em Smurf is tight for A) He's not apart of G-Unit, B) He dissed 50.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 08:53:24 PM by SGV aka Ray Diaz aka Reverend Tom »

Jome

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 10:07:56 PM »

LMAO
Predictable..
You would even call 50 dope, if he started dissing himself..

G-Unit original members:
50 Cent
Lloyd Banks
Tony Yayo
Sha Money XL

New member:
Young Buck

Former Members:
Bang 'em smurf
Domination

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2003, 10:53:40 PM »
I don't think Bang Em Smurf was in G-Unit...he was more like a butler ;D

Jome

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 10:58:51 PM »

He refers to himself as a "underboss", and 50 as the "head honcho"..
Read it in some interview with Bang em smurf..

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2003, 12:51:01 AM »
So is Bang Em Smurf the "G-Unit reject" 50 referred to once?

eS El Duque

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2003, 07:13:02 AM »
Bang Em Smurf is eh... None of the G-Unit are exactly  :o

Was Domination the other member?

BTW, ES, I'm sure you don't think Bang Em Smurf is tight for A) He's not apart of G-Unit, B) He dissed 50.

Nah he just sucks at rapping..i liked the first song he did at 50..then his whole mixtape was wack.

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2003, 02:56:25 PM »

I Saw In The Source Smurf Said He Was The Main Man But When 50 Started To Blow He Stepped Back

"I'll Have Smurf Hangin Out The Sunroof To Light Up Yo Hood"

Efrain

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2003, 04:30:19 PM »

I Saw In The Source Smurf Said He Was The Main Man But When 50 Started To Blow He Stepped Back

"I'll Have Smurf Hangin Out The Sunroof To Light Up Yo Hood"

Ohh yea, and remember that drama that went down on the set of some 50 and Em video with Suge and Boo Ya Tribe. I remember Proof posted on the 12 board something to the effect of "yea there was no problem, one of 50's homies named smurf handled it."

here’s the excerpt from the source where smurf talks about 50...

"Smurf continues "I was holding everything down for that man, protecting him, by his side, firearms, even vests. But I got caught up in a little shootout in the hood. My bail was $75k he couldn't even come get me. He's telling me I’m on my own cause it ain't have nothing to do with him. This ***** ****ted on me like **** it, I'm rich, **** everybody else. He can't come back to the hood. *****s don't respect that. Smurf quits. **** G Unit. Bang Em Smurf wants out. it's a wrap."