Author Topic: Can anybody excuse Hiroshima and Nagasaki?  (Read 1420 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Can anybody excuse Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
« on: September 20, 2002, 01:35:20 AM »
140,000 dead rising to over 200,000 with the effects of the radiation

The biggest one - off crime in the history of the World

Can anybody defend/excuse America's barbarous actions?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Zero4eva

Re: Can anybody excuse Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2002, 01:42:03 AM »
no.

P.S. Don't come up with Pearl Harbour and shit.
P.P.S. The Holocaust was a bigger crime.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2002, 01:51:16 AM »
that's what I tried to say when I said "one-off"

The holocaust lasted for 5 years

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are the biggest instant crimes ever

Zero4eva

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2002, 06:17:53 AM »
hiroshima & nagasaki were war crimes. Anybody who denies that cannot call himself a Christian or claim to believe in God.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2002, 06:22:16 AM »
Bombin Hiroshima and Nagasaki cannot be excused, Pearl Harbor was a military base, those were two towns with thousands of civilians livin there

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2002, 04:53:14 PM »
It wasn't right, but shit man it was a war. DOESN'T MEAN I AGREED WITH IT, capish?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2002, 04:59:27 PM »
It wasn't right, but shit man it was a war. DOESN'T MEAN I AGREED WITH IT, capish?

exactly

i mean i'm not down with killing the innocent but i don't even think we knew how big that shit was going to be

p.s. pearl harbor is a war crime since it was commited while we were not in war ....over what metals?

as sad as the a bombs were that is not a war crime since it was during war and with intent to cripple the military

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Zero4eva

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2002, 02:26:33 AM »

exactly

i mean i'm not down with killing the innocent but i don't even think we knew how big that shit was going to be

p.s. pearl harbor is a war crime since it was commited while we were not in war ....over what metals?

as sad as the a bombs were that is not a war crime since it was during war and with intent to cripple the military

well, you're pretty ignorant. According to international law Hiroshima can be regarded as a war crime. No military bases were destroyed. Attacks on civilians are a war crime.
Pearl Harbour was no war crime with regard to the fact that it was an attack on military bases. btw, check your semantics.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2002, 07:18:28 AM »
i agree with the bombing...they attacked us and got what they deserved...saved thousands of american lives...(like my grandfathers)...by avoiding a ground war against japan...it was either thousands of americans or thousands of japaneese...what would you have done

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2002, 08:32:30 PM »

well, you're pretty ignorant. According to international law Hiroshima can be regarded as a war crime. No military bases were destroyed. Attacks on civilians are a war crime.
Pearl Harbour was no war crime with regard to the fact that it was an attack on military bases. btw, check your semantics.

your the only ignorant one

the big point here is that when peral harbor happened we were not at war......when hiroshima and nagasaki happened we were that's why it's not a war crime against the US.....but you obviously don't get it

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2002, 09:00:24 PM »

your the only ignorant one

the big point here is that when peral harbor happened we were not at war......when hiroshima and nagasaki happened we were that's why it's not a war crime against the US.....but you obviously don't get it

No.... your the one that doesn't get it.  This is the same problem with ignorant, cowboy, Axle Rose listenin Americans actin like the War started the day an oppressed nation finally stands up.  Ignoring everything that precluded and laid the groundwork for that attack.  Our sanctions, oil and steel embargo's were strangling Japan's economy.  

Moreover, our carving up of Germany and unnessary involvement in World War 1 only paved the way for Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin to rise to power.

Your the same type of brief, narrow minded cowboy who acts like the current war started on Sept. 11th.  Overlooking the fact that America destabalized the government of Kabul.  Fertilized the seeds for a Russian, Afganistan war.  Then left Afganistan in ruins.  The US has also been bombing Afganistan, the Sudan, and Saudi Arabia for the last ten years and had troops stationed unneccasarily in 100 countries.  

America is not this peaceful nation that only responds when attacked.  But rather, we are pushing our global agenda 24/7 at the expense of weaker nations.

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2002, 09:07:17 PM »

No.... your the one that doesn't get it.  This is the same problem with ignorant, cowboy, Axle Rose listenin Americans actin like the War started the day an oppressed nation finally stands up.  Ignoring everything that precluded and laid the groundwork for that attack.  Our sanctions, oil and steel embargo's were strangling Japan's economy.  

Moreover, our carving up of Germany and unnessary involvement in World War 1 only paved the way for Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin to rise to power.

Your the same type of brief, narrow minded cowboy who acts like the current war started on Sept. 11th.  Overlooking the fact that America destabalized the government of Kabul.  Fertilized the seeds for a Russian, Afganistan war.  Then left Afganistan in ruins.  The US has also been bombing Afganistan, the Sudan, and Saudi Arabia for the last ten years and had troops stationed unneccasarily in 100 countries.  

America is not this peaceful nation that only responds when attacked.  But rather, we are pushing our global agenda 24/7 at the expense of weaker nations.

If you hate America so much, why don't you move somewhere else?

Just to clear some of your misinformation up:

What was the reason for the oil and Steel Embargo's?
Japan was doing the same things you claim America does to China and Korea. The embargo's were in place to try and stop it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2002, 09:18:10 PM »

infinate ........all i gotta say is you are a weak minded , lost soul, with an identity crisis who is ashamed/and insecure with himself, and  i pray that that changes, you are also the most ignorant person i know and i pray that that changes as well, i don't pray that you think like me, but i pray that the lord will help relise your faults and i pray that you do your best to change them.

and again Axle Rose and eminem are basically the same type of people , but like i said you only see from one side of the glass

p.s jesus loves you

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2002, 09:19:47 PM »

infinate ........all i gotta say is you are a weak minded , lost soul, with an identity crisis who is ashamed/and insecure with himself, and  i pray that that changes, you are also the most ignorant person i know and i pray that that changes as well, i don't pray that you think like me, but i pray that the lord will help relise your faults and i pray that you do your best to change them.

and again Axle Rose and eminem are basically the same type of people , but like i said you only see from one side of the glass

p.s jesus loves you

Could you no longer defend your position so now your trying to bully me personally?

Btw, Axle Rose is a known racist.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2002, 09:27:56 PM »

Could you no longer defend your position so now your trying to bully me personally?

Btw, Axle Rose is a known racist.

1. oh we can dish it out but we can't take it, huh babe?

2. look at my picture below ....if axle was such a racist why was this man so close to him personally and why is andwas he one of his self described soul mates? why did he almost marry a black woman? your so ignorant about this topic, your basing your info on a song called "one in a millon" and according to that song he is also homophobic......oh but wait who did the whole elton john thing before eminem? oooops axle who was begging to be one of the people during the tribute to freddy mercury (queen lead singer who was openly gay)

don't speak on things you don't know about