Author Topic: Article proving the war is about oil!! Trauma READ  (Read 872 times)

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Article proving the war is about oil!! Trauma
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2002, 09:52:02 PM »

Expose myself life what?  For saying that Farrakan has done more for the poor then George Bush.  That is a fact that can't be denied.  

You have a very selective mind. Anything that you don't agree with you just ignore or change the subject.

"The United States will lead by example. I have proposed a 50-percent increase in our core development assistance over the next three budget years. Eventually, this will mean a $5-billion annual increase over current levels."

Has Farrakan done that?

"As one example, in a single year, the African Growth and Opportunity Act has increased African exports to the United States by more than 1,000 percent, generated nearly $1 billion in investment, and created thousands of jobs."

Has Farrakan done that?

"Developing countries receive approximately $50 billion every year in aid. That is compared to foreign investment of almost $200 billion in annual earnings from exports of $2.4 trillion. So, to be serious about fighting poverty, we must be serious about expanding trade."

Has Farrakan done that?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2002, 10:00:30 PM »

You have a very selective mind. Anything that you don't agree with you just ignore or change the subject.

"The United States will lead by example. I have proposed a 50-percent increase in our core development assistance over the next three budget years. Eventually, this will mean a $5-billion annual increase over current levels."

Has Farrakan done that?

"As one example, in a single year, the African Growth and Opportunity Act has increased African exports to the United States by more than 1,000 percent, generated nearly $1 billion in investment, and created thousands of jobs."

Has Farrakan done that?

"Developing countries receive approximately $50 billion every year in aid. That is compared to foreign investment of almost $200 billion in annual earnings from exports of $2.4 trillion. So, to be serious about fighting poverty, we must be serious about expanding trade."

Has Farrakan done that?

If anyone is stupid enough to agree with you that George Bush works harder for the poor and destitute persons of this world then they have joined you in the most shameful, fawning, fanatical, sycophantic, infallible love for ignorance.

You can post articles all day.  Every president has articles with initiatives to help the poor.  That's their job.  To say that they are going to save the world and everything in it.  He has made speaches for rich people, middle class, and poor.  White, black, red, every color under the sun.  But nothing is new under the sun, and the poor people wouldn't vote for Bush this next election, just like they didn't in the last one.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2002, 10:01:39 PM »

Has Farrakan done that?

Has Farrakan done that?

Has Farrakan done that?

well said

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2002, 10:04:19 PM »

well said

Let's go ask poor black people who they think works harder for them.  George Bush or Minister Farrakan.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2002, 10:08:26 PM »
bwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaah ahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha a ha ha ha ha ha haaha

yeah and they'll say george bush , becuase like half of the poor blacks were either robbed by farrakan in one way or another and the other half knew someone who was ripped of by him! lol

dude man i love your ignorance and your simpathy, but out of touchness with minorities....you so remind me of the black history teacher in "how high" now, lol

infinite59

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2002, 10:10:24 PM »
bwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaah ahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha a ha ha ha ha ha haaha

yeah and they'll say george bush , becuase like half of the poor blacks were either robbed by farrakan in one way or another and the other half knew someone who was ripped of by him! lol

dude man i love your ignorance and your simpathy, but out of touchness with minorities....you so remind me of the black history teacher in "how high" now, lol

How come less than 5% of black people voted for George Bush last election.  But Farakkan is regarded as one of the greatest leaders of black people?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2002, 10:22:44 PM »

How come less than 5% of black people voted for George Bush last election.  But Farakkan is regarded as one of the greatest leaders of black people?

1. because they all voted for Gore which i would've done too

2. Farakkan is not regarded as one of the greatest leaders of black people , in the majority of the black community he is loooked at as a crock ,crook, propagandaist, and a racist

it is so obvious that you are out of touch with the black community

infinite59

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2002, 10:25:52 PM »

1. because they all voted for Gore which i would've done too

2. Farakkan is not regarded as one of the greatest leaders of black people , in the majority of the black community he is loooked at as a crock ,crook, propagandaist, and a racist

it is so obvious that you are out of touch with the black community

The black community hates George Bush.  I don't deny that some people in the black community also dislike Farakkan.  But most atleast give him recognition for the work he has done for the poor and destitute persons of the black community.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2002, 10:37:05 PM »
and you know this.........how??? ur obviously pulling this out of your crack