Author Topic: JFK  (Read 251 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

JFK
« on: November 26, 2003, 08:53:15 AM »
Did anyone watch the programme on BBC a few days back on JFK? It showed how Lee Harvey Oswald was the shooter and he did act alone. It was pretty interesting. People who believe in conspiracy theories should watch this.

Any Americans got an opinion on what happened, conspiracy theories etc?

Don Seer

Re:JFK
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 09:08:07 AM »
yup yup I did... i kinda forgot all the theories n that over time apart from the names of lee harvey oswald, and about the grassy knoll..

i never knew any of that stuff about oswald being a marxist and his links to russia and cuba...

i'm now convinced he was acting alone...

i only came out of that program with two questions...

1) did that ruby guy ever say why he did it

2) where is that ruby guy now? did he die?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2003, 09:51:28 AM »
Ruby died of cancer in 1966 I think.

I'm not sure if he ever did say why.

I thought the BBC documentary was interesting, but a bit shoddy.  There was no investigative journalism.  They castigated Jim Garrison for relying on one source in his prosecution of Clay Shaw but in nearly every aspect of the documentary they used one source themselves.  The exploration of the assasination itself was good - the computer program was excellent.  

The programme didn't answer some vital questions.

1) Why was the parade route changed.  
2) Why was there such a lack of secret servicemen.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2003, 10:57:30 AM »
i saw it but don't believe everything you see on tv.

one comment in it was that no mafia members have talked obout their involvement in the jfk assassination. this is untrue.

i'm salvatore bonano's autobiography he goes into the jfk's assassination, he wasn't involved or happy about it but he heard that it was taken care of by two families which i forget where. the mafia was very un happy with the president they all united their support in order to get him elected. for one in order for them to help elect him they were fromised bobby kenedy was going to be ambassidor to ireland and not cheif justice or whateva he was (and then targeted organised crime). the whole key was that joe kenedy was really in charge but when he died it made it hard for the mafia to communicate. Also the mafia had big interest in cuban hotels and cascinos but when castro came to power he took everything under foreign ownership back. so when jfk didn't didn't do anything with cuba he upset many ppl also includeding people in the cia and cubans.  they worked together. what happenned was one of the drains was deliberatly not sealed and was infront of the car which is where jfk was shot.

i'm sure there are other things i could pick at if i had extensive knowledge of the jfk situation. I don't see why bonano would lie, he obviously believes what he heard i believe he was essentially acting boss at the time so he was quite powerful then and its not something he was talking about at the time he only told his father (the real boss).

i have also heard about the drain from somewhere else.

i found the documentary to be very one sided and didn't go into other views just support that one theory.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2003, 11:04:40 AM »
« Last Edit: November 26, 2003, 11:06:03 AM by BoyWonder »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2003, 11:12:12 AM »
on a side note bonano talked about the consiquences of what it meant for the mafia after the assissination it meant hoover had to start using the fbi to investigate organised crime to which he always turned a blind eye to. he also went to many of the same places as them.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2003, 11:39:37 AM »
yup yup I did... i kinda forgot all the theories n that over time apart from the names of lee harvey oswald, and about the grassy knoll..

i never knew any of that stuff about oswald being a marxist and his links to russia and cuba...

i'm now convinced he was acting alone...

i only came out of that program with two questions...

1) did that ruby guy ever say why he did it

2) where is that ruby guy now? did he die?

Conspiracists have always been suspicious about Ruby's claim, to the Warren Commission, that he shot Oswald so that Jackie Kennedy would not have to return to Dallas to testify at a Lee Oswald murder trial. Indeed, may have claimed that this motive was fabricated by Ruby's first attorney, Tom Howard. In fact, Ruby was sincere about Mrs. Kennedy, although that was hardly the whole story.

Ruby, testifying before the Warren Commission, begged to be given a polygraph ("lie detector") test, and the Commission — very much against its better judgment — gave in to his entreaties. Conspiracists have claimed that the polygraph test shows Ruby lying about knowing Oswald and being part of a conspiracy. Unfortunately, as Dave Reitzes shows in this essay from his web site, "lie detector" tests have little value, and Ruby's test provides no evidence that he was lying.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2003, 04:17:18 AM »
magic bullet destroys every evidence there might be for Oswald working alone. He's been severely fucked over,nuff said.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2003, 07:44:02 AM »
Thats just it mate, the bullet ain't magic.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2003, 07:49:24 AM »
^ yup yup

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2003, 02:48:24 PM »
That programme was bullshit. The amount of evidence they conveniently overlooked was a joke.

Ruby had major mob ties, the part about him having none is just wrong.
There are also about 4 witnesses who have said they saw oswald and ruby together.

Also the part about the evidence of oswald shooting the cop being overwhelming is a joke. The evidence is shakey to say the least.

And they offered NO evidence to say that the last shot didnt come from infront.

There was a conspiracy.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2003, 03:48:23 AM »
The programmes aim was to show that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin. I'm fairly sure that they managed to show this.

I've seen other programmes that try to show how Ruby and Oswald had met before. A busy strip club seems like a daft place for people meeting to discuss shooting the president.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2003, 04:25:33 AM »
The programmes aim was to show that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin.

If they were already planning to show this,it's obvious they were biased to begin with.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2003, 02:19:29 PM »
the movie jfk shows a lot of evidence proving that there was more that 1 shooter, even if some is somewhat fiction, i definatly belive it was a conspiracy, and our government is full of shit, like always

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2003, 08:25:21 AM »
^^^ the film glorified it all and made some shit up, you can't use that to base theory on.