Author Topic: Iraq Is A Threat To All Civilization  (Read 1490 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Iraq Is A Threat To All Civilization
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2002, 08:52:29 AM »
How am I ignorant?

Because im letting you all know that your only justification or reasoning for war with Iraq is all nightmare scenerios and hypothetical questions? Im simply sayin Iraq isnt a threat to the US Populus, its a threat to US oilmonopoly but im sure lil Dick or lil Bush wont admit that

checkmate
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2002, 09:22:18 AM »

checkmate

Lol... Sure thing... I've provided evidence Iraq is a threat to our security. What have you shown?

An editorial article by somebody who has taken $400,000 dollars from somebody with very close ties to the Iraqi Government...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2002, 09:51:44 AM »
What evidence? yOou aint shown me shit homey

thats not evidence,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2002, 09:59:49 AM »
What evidence? yOou aint shown me shit homey

thats not evidence,

I guess your memory aint the best...

Take a look at this topic:
http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1032391402

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2002, 01:14:34 PM »
you people make me sad

Pillow

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2002, 03:53:54 PM »

we are not a threat , we are a force to be reconded with

theres a difference pal

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2002, 06:44:28 PM »

I guess your memory aint the best...

Take a look at this topic:
http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1032391402

that link doesnt prove Iraq threatens the US existence

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2002, 06:54:06 PM »

that link doesnt prove Iraq threatens the US existence

How does it feel to be willfully blind to factual evidence?

Pillow

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2002, 07:39:03 PM »
^^ nice sig lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2002, 04:51:32 AM »

How does it feel to be willfully blind to factual evidence?

alright homie

listen you're sayin that cuz Iraq MAY have WMD, that they are a threat to the US existence

Iraq's missles (long range, ballistic, warheads etc) cannot reach the US, it can threaten its neighbours, yes. Now if you're tellin me Iraq threatens its neighbours, then Ill agree with you, but Iraq doesnt threaten the US mainland with its weapons

It hasno connections with either 9/11, or any other terrorist organization (maybe u dont realize how much Muslims hate that man), so this hypothetical scenerio of Saddam giving terrorists weapons is baseless,

now Iraq does threaten American financial interests in the region (oil), it does pose a substantial threat to its neighbours, but it does not threatn the US, its all war mongering on the part of your US hawks

North Korea has been threatning its neighbours Japan, and S Korea for years, (and the Americans have many bases and 30,000 troops in that region)

China since the communist govt was formed has launched military incursions into Tibet,and India. And it has conducted war games and missle tests near Taiwan.

Israel , a nuclear nation itself, has gone to war with every one of its neighbours

so tell me what separates Iraq from the rest.....

??

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2002, 08:09:54 AM »
The nation with the most weapons of mass distruction, more than all other nations put together, a nation that has uprooted a whole government within the last year, and a nation that has a leader that was not elected by the majority of the people, but rather was appointed to by corrupt ways though family ties is the United States. Personally, I love my nation, I love being in the U.S., and I love my freedoms, and my right to live. But right now we have the wrong people in office, checking others when we should check ourselves. When Clintion was in office, other nations weren't as threated, 'cause they figured that he was a rational person, and as long he was defending himself from sex scandles, he was. Though he too used Iraq as a political distraction to cover up for Monica. Bush is using this as a way to make a legacy, though no one trust him, not even most of the U.S. people. Iraq is not a threat to us, they are a threat to the Middle East, but to us directly, no. Now if we were to say that in fact we were protecting others in the Middle East, then I see this, but Bushes foreign policies are very questionable. Thank God for Powell, 'cause he has helped us avoid too many problems thanks to Bush.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2002, 08:31:27 AM »
The nation with the most weapons of mass distruction, more than all other nations put together, a nation that has uprooted a whole government within the last year, and a nation that has a leader that was not elected by the majority of the people, but rather was appointed to by corrupt ways though family ties is the United States. Personally, I love my nation, I love being in the U.S., and I love my freedoms, and my right to live. But right now we have the wrong people in office, checking others when we should check ourselves. When Clintion was in office, other nations weren't as threated, 'cause they figured that he was a rational person, and as long he was defending himself from sex scandles, he was. Though he too used Iraq as a political distraction to cover up for Monica. Bush is using this as a way to make a legacy, though no one trust him, not even most of the U.S. people. Iraq is not a threat to us, they are a threat to the Middle East, but to us directly, no. Now if we were to say that in fact we were protecting others in the Middle East, then I see this, but Bushes foreign policies are very questionable. Thank God for Powell, 'cause he has helped us avoid too many problems thanks to Bush.

i can always count on you to come thru homie

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2002, 08:35:57 AM »

The most sensible post in this thread. I completely agree.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2002, 09:06:20 AM »
m dogg for president!

Pillow

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2002, 01:45:05 PM »

It hasno connections with either 9/11, or any other terrorist organization (maybe u dont realize how much Muslims hate that man), so this hypothetical scenerio of Saddam giving terrorists weapons is baseless,

lol, dude saddem pays the famlies of sucide bombers for those that go to israel and commit sucide bombings. now thats not america but that is terroism..