Author Topic: Most Ghetto thing you've smoked out of  (Read 620 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Most Ghetto thing you've smoked out of
« on: November 26, 2003, 11:38:19 PM »
My list would be

Coke can
500ml plastic watter bottle
plastic bag and 2L pop bottle
beer bottle
Pipe made from PVC
and the most ghetto would have to go to a lightbulb
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
Re:Most Ghetto thing you've smoked out of
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2003, 01:07:58 AM »
a bic pen w/ the screen from a water fountain at school

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2003, 01:09:50 AM »
a bic pen w/ the screen from a water fountain at school

damn that is pretty darn ghetto.....  i heard of people rolling joint from bible pages...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2003, 01:14:13 AM »
Ooh i cant forget tin foil.. my ex would make his using that stuff.. dont know what he used for a screen though...

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2003, 01:17:15 AM »
my friends dad used to make pipes from aluminum foil....i've also seen kids use napkins as rolling paper and roll tea leaves in blunts to smoke them

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2003, 01:35:34 AM »
we used to steal tyre tread depth guages from halfords because they were the same circumference as a cigarette and make shotties outta them and plastic coke, or whatever other kinda bottle we could get out hands on... using biro's is nasty because they always used to melt and u'd get a load of plastic too

we used to do hotknives, and waterfall buckets with 5L bottles, and 'lungs'.. basically a waterless bucket, but more portable...

and we used to combine that shit with stuff like rising blowbacks, hyperventilating n all that...

used to get in a  right ole mess  ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2003, 01:36:03 AM by SeerZilla »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2003, 02:46:32 AM »
ain't no one topping this...

suran wrap, a sippy cup, screen from water faucitt  in bathroom and an old hose part.

g-h-e-t-t-o

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2003, 07:22:55 AM »
my neighbor smokes crack outta a tire gauge...seer are u doin crack now..lol.. Nah i only smoke blunts.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2003, 07:27:41 AM »
lol naww... i gave up smoking weed a long long time ago.. needed to, ya might not realise it now but it does fuck up your concentration and memory bad. i also gave up smoking 4 years ago next monday.

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2003, 07:33:53 AM »
the most ghetto thing i've ever seen was when i was stationed in san diego, this kid cleaned out the container that holds the windshield washer fluid and rigged it so the hose comes out through his glove compartment....he'd then have a cooler with ice, pepsi and cups and when ever you needed the rum, he'd hit the switch for the wiper fluid and it would dispense rum

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2003, 08:10:46 AM »
I only used a bong and smoked joints, but a lightbulb sounds pretty damn ghetto to me... How'd that shit work anyway?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2003, 08:51:53 AM »
cucumber bong and tinnies, all aluminum foil

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2003, 09:38:19 AM »
Ooh i cant forget tin foil.. my ex would make his using that stuff.. dont know what he used for a screen though...

Hey... my homegirl did the same thing too. No screen though. Just raw tin foil molded into a bowl.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2003, 10:13:58 AM »
I only used a bong and smoked joints, but a lightbulb sounds pretty damn ghetto to me... How'd that shit work anyway?

It's a vaporizer. first you get rid all the shit in the bulb and then turn it upside down and put the weed on the bottom then attach a bottle cap with a straw through it. After that you hold a lighter about 2-5 cm below the bulb and heat up the heat (making sure to not burn it) then after 2-3 minutes the weed should be turning brown because you are burning all the THC off of it then you suck that up through the straw. I found that it worked no better then a chute and from the vaporizer you get a really clear high which isn't that fun so I'm never gonna use that thing again.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2003, 12:56:31 PM »
ohhh yeah i was round the house of this local gangster dude (my girl at the time baby sat his kids..) one time we were there and he had a electric thing made out of a 'fuzz away' thing for clothes..  i think they suck it in or something, so the fuzz collector had been replaced with a gauze and u just had to put what u wanted to smoke in the gauze, then turn it on and light it up, it'd suck through the smoke itself and how it was rigged it would actually be blowing smoke out for you to inhale! he got me fucking wasted! haha

ohh yeah and some other funny shit.. he used to keep his weed locked away from the wife coz apparently she'd always smoke whatever was left around.. rofl