Author Topic: Rumsfeld wants war despite return of weapons ins..  (Read 747 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Rumsfeld wants war despite return of weapons ins..
« on: September 18, 2002, 01:33:59 PM »
inspectors

"The goal is not inspections, the goal is disarmament," Rumsfeld said. At another point, Rumsfeld asked tersely: "How many years does one want to pass?"

"It serves no U.S. or U.N. purpose to give Saddam Hussein excuses for further delay," Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld asserted. Rumsfeld, in testimony to the House Armed Services Committee, and President Bush ( news - web sites), in a White House meeting with top congressional leaders, dismissed the Iraqi leader's 11th-hour overture as a stalling tactic.

This proves that Rumsfeld and the rest of the Bush team WANT war with Iraq, they want to destroy a nation and kill thousands of people for no reasons, they will dismiss every form of reasoning

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020918/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_iraq_271

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

Re: Rumsfeld wants war despite return of weapons i
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 02:17:59 PM »
Yup, we got a pretty war hungry country. Just two more years with this fuck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CWalker187

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2002, 06:27:59 PM »
The Iraqi's just wrote a letter to the United Nations promising “unconditional inspections.” Does “unconditional” mean “unconditional?” Well .. apparently not. Yesterday the London Standard was reporting statements by Ali Munhsen Hamid, the Arab League Ambassador to London. Hamid says that one of the stipulations of the “unconditional inspections” was that it applied to military basis only. Civilian sites would not be open to inspection. Later in the day Hamid claimed that this was not what he said at all! Sorry, Mr. Hamid, there’s a tape.

So .. here we go. The offer wasn’t 24 hours old and we were hearing that the inspections would be without conditions except for that condition that the inspections would be limited to military sites.

One more thing. We should all remember that during the last round of inspections Saddam Hussein suddenly decided that a good portion of his military installations were actually presidential palaces. This made them out of bounds for inspectors.

These inspections are useless unless they are truly and absolutely unconditional. These inspectors should be allowed into every room, closet, crawlspace, attic, nook and cranny in every building on every square foot of real estate in that entire miserable country. Once, just once .. deny them access and they get pulled. Then it’s on and we should bomb them into oblivion.

Now … there are still some people out there who are celebrating Iraq’s offer to resume the inspections. There can only be two explanations for these people. One is that they actually want Iraq to prevail and wish to see the United States weakened. The other explanation is that these people are just stupid … so densely ignorant that there is not hope that even the faintest glimmer of intelligence could ever escape from their minds.

CWalker187

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2002, 06:32:18 PM »
c

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2002, 10:12:44 PM »
inspectors

"The goal is not inspections, the goal is disarmament," Rumsfeld said. At another point, Rumsfeld asked tersely: "How many years does one want to pass?"

"It serves no U.S. or U.N. purpose to give Saddam Hussein excuses for further delay," Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld asserted. Rumsfeld, in testimony to the House Armed Services Committee, and President Bush ( news - web sites), in a White House meeting with top congressional leaders, dismissed the Iraqi leader's 11th-hour overture as a stalling tactic.

This proves that Rumsfeld and the rest of the Bush team WANT war with Iraq, they want to destroy a nation and kill thousands of people for no reasons, they will dismiss every form of reasoning

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020918/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_iraq_271

Word.... In the last War George Bush had to keep changing his reasons from murdering Iraq.  Same thing this time.  First it was inspections.  Then it's disarmament.  Then it's, "well, Saddaam says it, but he doesn't mean it."  Then it will be, "well, he had his chance before, now he wants to play ball but it's too late."

It's about oil, and really America just wants more of our money, to pay more money for war, so government gets richer, bigger and more powerful.  George Bush is looking for ratings.  America has to justify it's outlandish defense budget.

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2002, 10:31:13 PM »

Word.... In the last War George Bush had to keep changing his reasons from murdering Iraq.  Same thing this time.  First it was inspections.  Then it's disarmament.  Then it's, "well, Saddaam says it, but he doesn't mean it."  Then it will be, "well, he had his chance before, now he wants to play ball but it's too late."

It's about oil, and really America just wants more of our money, to pay more money for war, so government gets richer, bigger and more powerful.  George Bush is looking for ratings.  America has to justify it's outlandish defense budget.

Question...

When we find Weapons of mass destruction through inspections, what do you think we are going to do with them? Give Iraq a slap on the hand and send them on their way?
No... disarmament is the goal. You have to be ignorant not to see that.

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2002, 10:32:16 PM »
The Iraqi's just wrote a letter to the United Nations promising “unconditional inspections.” Does “unconditional” mean “unconditional?” Well .. apparently not. Yesterday the London Standard was reporting statements by Ali Munhsen Hamid, the Arab League Ambassador to London. Hamid says that one of the stipulations of the “unconditional inspections” was that it applied to military basis only. Civilian sites would not be open to inspection. Later in the day Hamid claimed that this was not what he said at all! Sorry, Mr. Hamid, there’s a tape.

So .. here we go. The offer wasn’t 24 hours old and we were hearing that the inspections would be without conditions except for that condition that the inspections would be limited to military sites.

One more thing. We should all remember that during the last round of inspections Saddam Hussein suddenly decided that a good portion of his military installations were actually presidential palaces. This made them out of bounds for inspectors.

These inspections are useless unless they are truly and absolutely unconditional. These inspectors should be allowed into every room, closet, crawlspace, attic, nook and cranny in every building on every square foot of real estate in that entire miserable country. Once, just once .. deny them access and they get pulled. Then it’s on and we should bomb them into oblivion.

Now … there are still some people out there who are celebrating Iraq’s offer to resume the inspections. There can only be two explanations for these people. One is that they actually want Iraq to prevail and wish to see the United States weakened. The other explanation is that these people are just stupid … so densely ignorant that there is not hope that even the faintest glimmer of intelligence could ever escape from their minds.

Wonderfull post C-walker.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2002, 01:54:30 AM »
Just two more years with this fuck.

I wouldn't be so sure...the public need to know about the government bein pretty alone on this mission and gettin no European support except for the UK's. C Walker u do have a point this time only does the possibility of weapons that musn't exist existin justify civilian casualties, completly innocent people dead ? I agree with only really unconditional inspections bein the key to bein sure about everything and handlin this peacefully, on the other hand you can't just go out and "bomb them into oblivion", u can bomb them, which would definitely kill civilians, but if u think they won't retaliate ure pretty naive. Of course Sadam can't come with his missiles and bomb Washington, but where do u think are the roots of terrorism ? Causin hate is the best way to support it. And u'll definitely get a lot of hate for killin innocent people...and the whole thing cannot be done without that

Pillow

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2002, 06:57:23 PM »
inspectors

do u support sadeem?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2002, 07:07:57 PM »
no thats the US' job

(or was...and i guess they mad at they former employee)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2002, 07:19:04 PM »
how is that the USs job? they dont support that fool

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2002, 07:20:34 PM »
how is that the USs job? they dont support that fool

i'll give u a chance to slowly withdraw from this thread

slowly, i'll spare u

- Lewis Carroll

Pillow

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2002, 07:34:46 PM »
dude, i am talkin about do u support his actions and the shit he does and what he stands for

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2002, 09:22:46 PM »
it's called providing for the common defence.......deal with it

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2002, 01:45:29 AM »
These inspectors should be allowed into every room, closet, crawlspace, attic, nook and cranny in every building on every square foot of real estate in that entire miserable country. Once, just once .. deny them access and they get pulled. Then it’s on and we should bomb them into oblivion.

Wonderfull post C-walker.

Disgusting