Author Topic: YGD the Top Dogg has been Shot  (Read 498 times)

OGCYCO

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
YGD the Top Dogg has been Shot
« on: November 28, 2003, 09:57:24 AM »
YGD tha Top Dogg who is the skinny guy that was with Deathrow a few years ago and sounded like snoop got shot and is in a Wheel chair.

Quik did some songs for him while he was rolling with Deathrow. He's from Comptown, from ujima village town piru 126st his set is called darkside ballaz.

I never felt the nigga but best wishes.
CPTCYCO one of the original compton grandees. . .

Whats Up Daddy V and the Comptown Crips. . .
http://invisiblemachines.com/daddyvsm1.jpg

KURUPTION-81

Re:YGD the Top Dogg has been Shot
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2003, 01:17:56 PM »
u got a source?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2003, 01:22:19 PM »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2003, 05:15:15 PM »
that really sucks, ygd is a dope rapper

Smoke

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2003, 06:26:25 PM »
I never felt the nigga but best wishes.

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2003, 06:54:58 PM »
i was fillin' top dogg's shit... i was wonderin' wtf ever happened to him... damn, this shit is gettin' out of hand... i know it ain't nuthin' new but damn every1 gettin' shot... i wish him the best...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2003, 06:58:24 PM »
IF ITZ TRUE!...hope he B iyt. I alwayz lyke'd Top Dogg, and im styll hopin he drop an alBum
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2003, 07:02:52 PM »
^i know i was hopin' he would of dropped a quik produced album on tha row but it never fuckin' happened...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2003, 07:34:31 PM »
yeh he was ok, i just thought that he was too much of a snoop biter

teecee

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2003, 07:56:52 PM »
Um, Ac Grundy, so you like an imitator of SNoop but not the real thing?  Interesting homie.......

Anyway, top doggs version of Cinderfella was dope, the production was tight as hell, and so was that Quik produced WE Dont love EM.....never heard anytthing else though.......

Hey AC, hook me up with some dope TOP DOGG tracks if ya got some, i wanna check him out, maybe he has more skills than i thought...peace

RIP

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2003, 10:26:31 PM »
^^^ yeah I'll hook you up, just hit me up on aim.

and the snoop doggy dogg that he bites is the old snoop doggy dogg.  I didn't care for his cindafella song much, but goin back to cali, and me and my homeboys are dope songs, along with some other tracks he had on chronic 2000.  I liked his voice and flow a lot.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2003, 11:55:54 PM »
i was fillin' top dogg's shit... i was wonderin' wtf ever happened to him... damn, this shit is gettin' out of hand... i know it ain't nuthin' new but damn every1 gettin' shot... i wish him the best...

~1~

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2003, 12:47:53 AM »
^^^ yeah I'll hook you up, just hit me up on aim.

and the snoop doggy dogg that he bites is the old snoop doggy dogg.  I didn't care for his cindafella song much, but goin back to cali, and me and my homeboys are dope songs, along with some other tracks he had on chronic 2000.  I liked his voice and flow a lot.

^yea that's why i didn't even consider him a snoop biter @ all... first off u could easily tell the difference, plus snoop is from long beach and top dogg is from compton... i think the reason i really liked top dogg was because snoop been my favorite rapper since i was a kid and then he fell off so top dogg kinda reminded me of a young snoop... althou ygd's flow couldn't fuck wit 92/93 snoop... still he sounded dope over quik beats... i been tryin' get my hands on some of his unreleased shit forever now but i can't... some1 was sellin' his shit before and wanted like 500 bones or somethin'... i was like fuck that...

~1~

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2003, 07:11:06 AM »

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2003, 07:53:23 AM »
me and my boys is the shit