Author Topic: Building a future for British children  (Read 1008 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

Re:Building a future for British children
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2003, 11:50:05 AM »
Teenage preganancy has always been common. I don't know the figures so can't really comment. Who says teenage precnancy is a bad thing anyway? Simply your opionon that things have to be done on teenage precnancy. (I'm not saying that I think teenage pregnancy has a positive affect on the community)

I can safely say that Gun crimes would decrease if BNP were in power.

Unfortunately, young girls will always be targeted by sick minded people. All BNP can do is give knowledge to young people on preventing themselves from been targeted, surely something that the people in power currently in the UK haven't done a terribly good job on.

Contrary to popular belief, most race hate attacks are on white people. The left wing media does a good job of keeping this under wraps.

S.J

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2003, 05:06:56 AM »
on asylum i think we should adopt an approach like holland where the true seekers will be help in the necessary ways and the economic migrants get sent home. holland got it to a tee. if we had it like they do asylum wouldn't be an issue

Why should we accept any asylum seekers? Like Overseer said, you're meant to claim asylum in the first safe country. This means that we should only be getting Asylum seekers from surrounding countries such as Ireland, France and Holland (currently safe).

The majority of Asylum Seekers have come from countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, all of which Britain has had a influence in bombing or invading, most people go to the nearest country, there were are over a million refugees in pakistan from Afghanistan. People come to Britain because for some reason they see britain as a great country where they want to make a new life, alot speak English, listen to BBC world service or have family in Britain. I'll happily exchange asylum seekers for any BNP scum like you.

According to a recent Home Office study, migrants, including asylum seekers and refugees contribute 10 per cent more to the economy in taxes and national insurance than they consume in benefits and public services - making a net fiscal contribution of approximately 2.5 billion (1999-2000), worth 1p on income tax. For every one percent immigration into the UK there is a two percent increase in the wages of the non-migrant workforce.

The UK gives asylum seekers less financial support than other European countries. An adult asylum seeker receives £37.77 a week. Asylum seekers are not allowed to work for their first 6 months of residence.

In 2001, the UK received less than 0.01 per cent of the global refugee population

why dont you fuck off to a nazi or white power message board.
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

KIA

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2003, 04:53:45 PM »
my parents r from england and they are pissed off about these towelheads coming there and takin all the jobs

i dont think we should kick the blacks out cus they were brought there by us for their free work which we appreciate but hindus pakis and asians need 2 get the fuck out

harry roberts what city u from? im from liverpool well not me but my parents

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2003, 07:06:09 AM »
The majority of Asylum Seekers have come from countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, all of which Britain has had a influence in bombing or invading, most people go to the nearest country, there were are over a million refugees in pakistan from Afghanistan. People come to Britain because for some reason they see britain as a great country where they want to make a new life, alot speak English, listen to BBC world service or have family in Britain. I'll happily exchange asylum seekers for any BNP scum like you.

According to a recent Home Office study, migrants, including asylum seekers and refugees contribute 10 per cent more to the economy in taxes and national insurance than they consume in benefits and public services - making a net fiscal contribution of approximately 2.5 billion (1999-2000), worth 1p on income tax. For every one percent immigration into the UK there is a two percent increase in the wages of the non-migrant workforce.

The UK gives asylum seekers less financial support than other European countries. An adult asylum seeker receives £37.77 a week. Asylum seekers are not allowed to work for their first 6 months of residence.

In 2001, the UK received less than 0.01 per cent of the global refugee population

why dont you fuck off to a nazi or white power message board.

Quote as many facts you want to me, but reports have shown that in 60 years time we'll be the minority in our own country. I don't want my grandchildren growing up in a place like that.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2003, 05:41:50 AM »

This is all Bs...

...people are never gonna agree...now maybe the BnP is a "non racist" organisation...but from my own personal experience is most certainly is...BnP and combat 18 are brothers...i dont want to talk about shit ive seen in the past on here but im sure some of you have experienced the brutality (uglyness) yourselves...

sure there are some non "extreme" people in that group...just like the ira huh ? disarmourment my arse! friendly face with the most violent sick group really running things behind...
...i cant condone the thought of many of my friends who have lived here for maybe only one generation or maybe 4 / 400 being sent to a place that isnt home just because thats where their great great grandpappy came from...fuc that!

What about the black population paid and encouraGEd to come here as recently as 40/50 years ago...they were sourced and required by OUR population and OUR government, and if WE wanted a British Commonwealth we should be prepared to accept people from our own provinces to live and work freely here...

...so the debate about people from certain ethnic backgrounds is shut imo...

...i do however agree partly on the immigration front...but this is so sticky that noone can win...i think we are hard done by in a certain sense when its so difficult for us to go to countries like us...canada...new zealand etc to live and work...but that is down to THAT counties legalities and policies...

...we have shite policies therefore every man and his dog after a free ride here for them and their extended families can immigrate here no problems...if questions are asked they simply disappear...

...but i am not saying this of most i see...some people have survived atrocities we cannot imagine...live in fear of not their own lives but for their children / parents / dependants...they have a right to flee persecution to whereever they want...

the thing that really gets me is the fact that as Seer stated...they travel through at least 3 or 4 "friendly" countries to get here...often risking their lives in the way they travel...this is insane!

Whats wrong with equal distribution...shared responsability by the EU countries (and outside)

thats what its supposed to be about anyway...if countries dont help each other...whats the point of a union

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2003, 03:08:29 PM »
If I was British, I would definitely belong to the BNP. It is about time someone began to stand up for British people and their culture. Why the hell should they become minorities in their own country? Why the hell should they let their country begin to resemble a third world country?

There is nothing racist about wanting to preserve your country and your culture. Otherwise, that makes every group of people in the world racist. Unfortunately, opponents of the BNP dubb them racist because they can't come up with an intelligent argument to dispute what they are saying.

Anyway, props to the BNP. Thre is a reason why they are beocming increasingly popular in that country.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2003, 03:13:06 PM »
Anyway there are more important issues like the unbelieveably high rate of teenage pregnancy, the rise of gun crime, the amount of little girls turning up dead in ditches and the rise in hate crime in Britain.  What is the BNP's stance on these issues?

I bet all of those things have a direct correlation to the massive third world immigration that occurs in England.

State_Of_911

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2003, 11:10:13 PM »
Why the hell should they let their country begin to resemble a third world country?

so diversity makes a country a third world country? first of all u should learn what a third world country is by definition. secondly, u r calling the u.s. a third world country.

S.J

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2003, 03:11:26 PM »
White people are not going to become a minority, around 93% of the population in Britain is White out of about 60 million people. There are not going to 50 million non white people coming to this country in the next 60 years.

There is nothing racist about wanting to preserve your country and your culture. Otherwise, that makes every group of people in the world racist. Unfortunately, opponents of the BNP dubb them racist because they can't come up with an intelligent argument to dispute what they are saying.

The BNP are racist it is not debatable, they want to kick out all non white people from the country, ban mixed marriages and give white people advantages in getting jobs, that is not preserving your culture it is excluding every other culture probably because your scared that your culture is inferior, if you have a strong culture it will survive no matter if other people with a different culture live around you. Everyone benefits from a multicultral society.

Most of the BNP admire Adolf Hitler and the Ku Klux Klan. BNP Fuhrer Nick Griffin is a Holocaust denier. The BNP are lying to try and get more support by claiming to not be racist. They are Nazis.
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2004, 08:43:04 AM »
Neo-Nazi racists?

Hardly.

Its a common misunderstanding that BNP are a racist organisation, mostly because of the bias of BBC and other TV channels.

Racists hate people of a different ethnic background. The BNP certainly don't hate such people. They believe that the heritage of Britain should be kept intact. The ethnicity and cultural background of the British is been destroyed.

They also support capital punishment, are against homosexual propoganda, and would put OAPs ahead of asylum seekers.

There you go Seer

Don Seer

Re: Building a future for British children
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2004, 03:34:51 PM »
thx :)

thought it mighta been him

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2004, 03:53:09 PM »
Neo-Nazi racists?

Hardly.

Its a common misunderstanding that BNP are a racist organisation, mostly because of the bias of BBC and other TV channels.

Racists hate people of a different ethnic background. The BNP certainly don't hate such people. They believe that the heritage of Britain should be kept intact. The ethnicity and cultural background of the British is been destroyed.

They also support capital punishment, are against homosexual propoganda, and would put OAPs ahead of asylum seekers.
Sounds kinda racist  :-\