Author Topic: THE WORLD MAP  (Read 103 times)

Citizen-Y

THE WORLD MAP
« on: December 23, 2003, 08:10:51 PM »

Trauma-san

Re:THE WORLD MAP
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 08:20:17 PM »
Basically, yep.

bez

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 09:19:22 PM »
LoL so true, lmao at france in tiny letters. lol

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 09:28:48 PM »
LoL so true, lmao at france in tiny letters. lol

Over UK they should have words in caption [Our puppies]  ;D

« Last Edit: December 23, 2003, 09:29:41 PM by Max Powers »

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2003, 02:24:36 AM »
« Last Edit: December 24, 2003, 02:25:42 AM by mauzip »

HIPPI

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2003, 02:36:35 AM »
Basically true, except, government doesn't necessarily consider Mexicans bad immigrants. You see, they LET a certain number of people come over illegally. You think if we didn't want ANY illegal people crossing over, we can't stop them? LOL. We could prevent any Mexicans from coming here illegally. In fact, if we wanted to, we could deport all illegal immigrants within 2 months time. It's not that fuckin hard. The government doesn't want to though. Why? Well, it's cheap labor. They come here and work jobs that MOST citizens wouldn't. Here in Southern California, you can walk into basically any restaurant, and the cook will be Mexican. It doesn't matter if it's chinese food, italian food, etc. there will be a Mexican cook. Most of the time they work for less than minimum wage. How about the strawberry fields, or almost any agriculture business in California (where agriculture is a big part of the economy), the field workers are mostly Mexican. Most other people will not perform those jobs. They do though, and for less money. Seriously, if we wanted to kick out all the illegal immigrants, we could. We don't want to. I'm not pro or anti immigration, but I think they should come up with something quick. A program where those people ALREADY HERE can obtain legal status by working and paying taxes. It would be a win/win situation. Then ACTUALLY increase border security to prevent new illegal immigrants from entering. If people want to come, they come legally after this. I mean these people are already here, the government could help them by making life easier on them, and they would be paying the government taxes so both sides would have something to gain.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2003, 03:12:19 AM »
Basically true, except, government doesn't necessarily consider Mexicans bad immigrants. You see, they LET a certain number of people come over illegally. You think if we didn't want ANY illegal people crossing over, we can't stop them? LOL. We could prevent any Mexicans from coming here illegally. In fact, if we wanted to, we could deport all illegal immigrants within 2 months time. It's not that fuckin hard. The government doesn't want to though. Why? Well, it's cheap labor. They come here and work jobs that MOST citizens wouldn't. Here in Southern California, you can walk into basically any restaurant, and the cook will be Mexican. It doesn't matter if it's chinese food, italian food, etc. there will be a Mexican cook. Most of the time they work for less than minimum wage. How about the strawberry fields, or almost any agriculture business in California (where agriculture is a big part of the economy), the field workers are mostly Mexican. Most other people will not perform those jobs. They do though, and for less money. Seriously, if we wanted to kick out all the illegal immigrants, we could. We don't want to. I'm not pro or anti immigration, but I think they should come up with something quick. A program where those people ALREADY HERE can obtain legal status by working and paying taxes. It would be a win/win situation. Then ACTUALLY increase border security to prevent new illegal immigrants from entering. If people want to come, they come legally after this. I mean these people are already here, the government could help them by making life easier on them, and they would be paying the government taxes so both sides would have something to gain.

As long as they wash their hands they can cook my food.

HIPPI

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2003, 03:18:59 AM »
If you're white, you better not eat there then.  :)