Author Topic: Football Violence  (Read 239 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

Football Violence
« on: November 29, 2003, 12:43:02 PM »
Any opinon on football hooligans from people that go to football matches?

Experiences etc.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Football Violence
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2003, 02:18:31 PM »
Harry Roberts - Thats a Millwall song.

Anyone that says football hooliganism is dead knows nothing about football. 90% of clubs have 'fans' that are still up for fight.
As an Arsenal fan i havent experienced much although it always goes off against spurs and chelsea, and recently against the mancs.
Closest ive got to being a 'hooligan' is throwing a bottle at the tottenham coach, but it did stop right outside the gunners pub so it would have been rude not to lol.

I dont really see the problem with it. Football is a very passionate game and people care a lot about their team, it is always going to happen. It often happens away from the grounds and people in colours with families arent targeted. You only get involved if you want to (unless you are an away supporter at old trafford where women and children are targets - wankers).

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2003, 02:30:42 PM »
Looking at your name, stone island jumper and BNP banner would i be right in thinking your an active hooligan? lol.

Joachim

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2003, 04:47:14 PM »
Football hooliganism aint never been my thing, i go for the footy.

I've not seen much as a gooner but ive done a fair few West Ham matches in my time (home and away), burberry/stone island/pin badge galore everytime, the ICF aint what they were but they're still a nasty bunch of bastards, alot of actual East End Firm members still run with 'em.

As long as they keep it between firms and away from women and families then they can carve each other up all day long for all i care.

Most firms sing 'Harry Roberts' nowdays.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2003, 04:54:24 PM »
well i was ignorant that the meaning of harry roberts until now..

Harry Roberts is our friend
Is our friend
Is our friend
Harry Roberts is our friend
He kills coppers.

or

Harry Roberts is a friend
Is a friend, is a friend
Harry Roberts is a friend
He shoots coppers
Shoots the bastards with a gun
With a gun, with a gun
Shoots the bastards with a gun
Harry Roberts
Shoots the bastards two by two
two by two
two by two
Shoots the bastards two by two
He kills coppers

Harry Roberts has been in prison for 37 years

In 1966 a gang of armed robbers trying to get away from the scene of their crime murdered three policemen. After three months on the run Harry Roberts was captured, and convicted of all three murders. He was sentenced to life imprisonment, with a recommended 30 years minimum. That expired in 1996, since when he’s been eligible for release on parole.

so he's fuck all todo with football.. and more to do with some mindless ignorance in trying to insult the coppers... i wonder how many people chanting actually know what it means

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2003, 12:56:35 AM »
soccer is pussy.  american football is a real sport.  any of you foreigners would get squashed by an american football player in a real game of football.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2003, 02:26:42 AM »
soccer is pussy.  american football is a real sport.  any of you foreigners would get squashed by an american football player in a real game of football.

This man speaks the truth.

Ray Lewis would bend Beckham lol

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2003, 03:56:09 AM »
Harry Roberts - Thats a Millwall song.

Anyone that says football hooliganism is dead knows nothing about football. 90% of clubs have 'fans' that are still up for fight.
As an Arsenal fan i havent experienced much although it always goes off against spurs and chelsea, and recently against the mancs.
Closest ive got to being a 'hooligan' is throwing a bottle at the tottenham coach, but it did stop right outside the gunners pub so it would have been rude not to lol.

I dont really see the problem with it. Football is a very passionate game and people care a lot about their team, it is always going to happen. It often happens away from the grounds and people in colours with families arent targeted. You only get involved if you want to (unless you are an away supporter at old trafford where women and children are targets - wankers).

All clubs have a firm. Some just aren't as active and don't carry as many numbers. When I've been out with 'the lads' I've never seen anyone wearing club colours unless they've had a pop get targeted. Women and children seem to be targeted by the Police, not hooligans.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2003, 03:56:42 AM by Harry Roberts »

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2003, 10:10:46 AM »

What has this got to do with anything?

Real sport? HA! 10% action 90% adverts. Great game that.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2003, 12:12:23 PM »

What has this got to do with anything?

Real sport? HA! 10% action 90% adverts. Great game that.

::)  

KIA

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2003, 04:33:04 PM »
its all about soccer ;D
fuck beckham

bez

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2003, 06:26:10 AM »
I aint done much football violence and shit but I was close to punching this fan once.  We where at Everton vs. Wrexham and suddently loads of fans from the opposite end of the pitch started running towards are end of the pitch.  All the players where standing on the pitch like whilst these fans are running tiowards us.  Police tried to stop em but they couldent, loads of fans jumped into are end and one fan ended up right by me.  I moved all of my friends out of the way cos I was about to twat this fool and he starts shouting I'm Everton I'm everton.  Its turns out all the fans running towards us where everton fans who where trying to get away from the fighting on the other side of the pitch.  DUmbasses couldent get tickets in the everton end so they went and got tickets with the Wrexham fans, dickheads.lol

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2003, 09:00:20 AM »
I aint done much football violence and shit but I was close to punching this fan once.  We where at Everton vs. Wrexham and suddently loads of fans from the opposite end of the pitch started running towards are end of the pitch.  All the players where standing on the pitch like whilst these fans are running tiowards us.  Police tried to stop em but they couldent, loads of fans jumped into are end and one fan ended up right by me.  I moved all of my friends out of the way cos I was about to twat this fool and he starts shouting I'm Everton I'm everton.  Its turns out all the fans running towards us where everton fans who where trying to get away from the fighting on the other side of the pitch.  DUmbasses couldent get tickets in the everton end so they went and got tickets with the Wrexham fans, dickheads.lol

Your full of bullshit. Sure you were going to crack someone.  ::)

RETARD!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2003, 12:22:39 PM »
that post about american football been rougher than soccer, it may be true. But american football is a girls version of rugby  ;D

i aint never seen any real hooligans at the man utd games although some feyenoord fans tried to rush a bunch of united fans outside the ground a few years back.

My cus did go to holland on a football trip to watch a dutch game and a full scale riot broke out, he had a toilet seat thrown at his head.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson