Author Topic: G-Unit - Beg for Mercy review  (Read 3009 times)

Sikotic™

Re:G-Unit - Beg for Mercy review
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2004, 07:17:52 PM »
3/10
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2004, 02:22:10 PM »
yo snoopdoggfan that was the most rediculous ratings for tracks i've ever seen...is this kid serious?

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2004, 03:14:09 PM »
^^ if you think thats ridiculous.. check out his other reviews!

snoopdoggfan32002

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2004, 01:25:56 PM »
yo snoopdoggfan that was the most rediculous ratings for tracks i've ever seen...is this kid serious?

peace.

I am not a kid I am 22 years old.
and I change the review
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 05:17:07 AM by snoopdoggfan32002 »

snoopdoggfan32002

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2004, 01:36:47 PM »
^^ if you think thats ridiculous.. check out his other reviews!

I am a female bitch ass motherfucker
and my reviews are not ridiculous

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2004, 01:51:41 PM »
ok jome, im gonna teach u some math  ;D... you take all your ratings for the individual tracks (which i think are overated), and add them up, then devide the number by 18, what do u get, 3.8, which is  closer to what this album should be rated, giving this album even 4/5 is a disgrase to rap... this album is trash, production is not even top notch like grodt, and that was a 4.25 album.....

Jome

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2004, 03:55:13 PM »
ok jome, im gonna teach u some math  ;D... you take all your ratings for the individual tracks (which i think are overated), and add them up, then devide the number by 18, what do u get, 3.8, which is  closer to what this album should be rated, giving this album even 4/5 is a disgrase to rap... this album is trash, production is not even top notch like grodt, and that was a 4.25 album.....

Yeah, that's probably where I end up today.. 3.8

I'm still feeling a lot of the album, except the garbage tracks "Wanna get to know you", "Groupie Love", "Baby you got", and a few other fillers..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2004, 04:31:06 PM »
^ thanks for agreeing, i didnt feel like arguing

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2004, 04:50:33 PM »
^^^lol............gotta giv props to jome to for admittin he was was wrong to......i think your own hype more than anyone else beat u when it came to ratin the album.......

by the way, if u check my post.......i said g-unit needs a chick.......

well guess what.........

g-units new member......1st lady - olivia..........

LyRiCaL_G sTiLL sMokiNg

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Jome

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2004, 05:45:43 PM »
^^^lol............gotta giv props to jome to for admittin he was was wrong to......i think your own hype more than anyone else beat u when it came to ratin the album.......

by the way, if u check my post.......i said g-unit needs a chick.......

well guess what.........

g-units new member......1st lady - olivia..........

LyRiCaL_G sTiLL sMokiNg

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Well, I'm still feeling "Poppin them thangs", My Buddy, Stunt 101, Beg For Mercy, G'd up, Lay you down, Gangsta shit, and Betta ask somebody & Salute you isn't too bad neither.. some replay value, imo.

Olivia been with 50 on a handful tracks for a year or two, she's more like a chorus singer..

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2004, 03:23:54 PM »
oh seeeen i didnt know she been with them for time, but still, its good they gotta lady now, they needed one on the album, and your label aint fully equipped without a first lady.......shady records might need one, wuld be sick for them, cuz there music is gettin stale as fuck and a gyal would bring something totall different out for them

in my opinion, my buddy gotta be one of the worst joints on the aftermath/shady/g-unit albums

i let my dawg check my beg for mrecy album about 6 months back and i still havent asked for it back, i feel i aint missin nothin, tho when the poppin them thangs joint comes on sometime, i bump it, beats nice, my sickest joint off the album was g'd up though

peace

FOCUSED TRUTH

• Lil Geezy
Re: G-Unit - Beg for Mercy review
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2004, 12:35:23 PM »
thanks

prince

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2004, 06:38:50 PM »
dope album!

I really like g-unit. fuk tha haterz for real. I thought it was generally a solid album.

groupie love is a dope track with butch cassidy on the hook and that I smell pussy song produced by sam sneed was dope

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2005, 04:35:44 PM »
u gotta dig this album man, straight heat..................would be classic if y'all could take OG LOC outta gta and add him his shit to the cuts............

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2005, 04:51:11 PM »

The thing about getting a rating based on an average of each track rating doesn't reflect how good of an album it actually is....What if there's a CD with 10 tracks and 7 of them are 5/5, but 3 of the tracks are terrible 1/5's.  That would make the overall rating of the album a 3.8/5.  That makes it look like an average album.  I would give an album like this 5/5.