Author Topic: Good Article About How Messed Up Islam Is  (Read 555 times)

CWalker187

Good Article About How Messed Up Islam Is
« on: September 17, 2002, 12:47:27 PM »

My Name Is Adolf
By Ann Coulter
FrontPageMagazine.com | September 12, 2002

AMONG THE PATRIOTIC lesson plans for 9-11 was one proposed by the National Council for Social Studies, which recommends a short story titled "My Name is Osama." Calculatedly inciting hatred toward white American boys, the story is about a nasty little boy, "Todd," who taunts an Iraqi immigrant named "Osama."

This is the lesson to commemorate the biggest hate crime in history – committed by someone named "Osama" against people with names like "Todd." How about a 1942 lesson plan titled "My name is Adolf"? Might the 9-11 lesson plan inquire into what little "Osama" thinks about the terrorist attack? May we ask? (Question from the actual lesson plan: "Why, do you think, did Osama's family leave Iraq?" Incorrect answer: Because his father wanted to go to
flight school in America.)

Since the horrific attack by practitioners of the "Religion of Peace," there have been a slew of hate crimes – committed by Muslims against Americans. Hesham Mohamed Hadayet murdered two and wounded many more at Los Angeles International Airport. Suleyman al-Faris, aka "John Walker Lindh," joined an attack in Afghanistan that left Michael Spann dead. Abdel Rahim, aka "Richard Reid," tried but failed to murder a plane-load of people on an American
Airlines jet headed to Miami.

The only backlash by actual Americans – not imaginary characters named "Todd" – consists of precisely one confirmed hate crime. Some nut in Arizona murdered a Sikh thinking he was a Muslim. Current hate crime tally: Muslims: 3,000 (and counting); White Guys: 1.

In the spirit of specifically targeting only the worrisome Muslims, I note that the media have inadvertently identified several of them with blinding clarity. In case you missed these stories, I bring them to your attention so you will be forewarned: Do not fly with any of these kids.

Soon after the terrorist attack, the New York Times chatted with students at the Al Noor School, a private Islamic academy in Brooklyn – evidently the Arab equivalent of the Horace Mann High School (Anthony Lewis, '44). None of the students said they had experienced any harassment since Sept. 11. To the contrary, their school had been deluged with support from local Catholic schools, hospitals, state education officials and political leaders.

But the love was entirely one-sided. The students stated point-blank that they would not fight for America against a fellow Muslim, denied that Osama bin Laden was behind the attacks, and criticized the United States for always opposing Muslims.

"Isn't it ironic," one student sneered, "that the interests of America are always against what Muslims want?" (That's why the last several major American interventions abroad – in Kuwait, Somalia, the Balkans – were all conducted in defense of Muslims.) Though uniformly refusing to believe bin Laden was behind the terrorist attack, the students showed a remarkable lack of curiosity about who was.

Students from the Al Noor School were interviewed again a few weeks ago, this time by CBS' "60 Minutes." The students instantly and enthusiastically agreed with the proposition that a "Muslim who becomes a suicide bomber goes to Paradise for that action." "Definitely," one student said, calling a female suicide bomber "very brave."

"Do you believe they are martyrs? Holy martyrs?" Again, without hesitation, the students affirmed: "Yes" and "of course."

As to whether suicide bombers would go to Paradise, the students said they earnestly hoped so. "I mean, they're doing it for a good cause," one boy explained. "I pray that they go to Paradise," another said. Not only that, but one student said, "I think we'd all probably do the same."

Weeks later, at the urging of the principal, the students modified their answers slightly. But according to CBS, "None of them changed their view that suicide bombers in Israel would go to Paradise." The Islamic studies teacher at Al Noor claimed the students misunderstood true Islam: "If you go to chapter 4, verse 29, it says so clear, 'Do not kill yourself.'"

It's always so comforting when Muslims cite the precise verse from the Quran that tells them killing is wrong. Don't all empathetic human beings understand that instinctively? What if they lost their Quran that day and couldn't remember?

In any event, and more to the point, the Quran does not strictly inveigh against killing and dying for Allah. In the eye-opening book "Unveiling Islam," Christian-convert authors Ergun Mehmet Caner and Emir Fethi Caner say the Quran "promises Paradise to those who die in battle for Islam more certainly than it promises salvation to anyone else."

The Quran instructs: "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day ... until they pay compensation with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." It promises that "if you are slain or die in the way of Allah, forgiveness and mercy from Allah are far better than all they could amass." Muhammad says: "Fighting is prescribed upon you. ... Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter."

The real "Todd" of Sept. 11 prayed to a different God. Realizing the Muslim hijackers were on a mission of death, Todd Beamer and the other men decided to fight back.

He did not shout "God is great!" before ripping out an innocent man's entrails. He prayed: "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ann Coulter is a bestselling author and syndicated columnist. Her new book titled Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right was just released in June.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Zero4eva

Re: Good Article About How Messed Up Islam Is
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2002, 01:19:56 PM »
Great post. i'm looking forward to WW III ;D ;D

P.S. I'm tired.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2002, 02:26:12 PM »
I don't see the big deal about Muslims not wanting to fight their own people. Makes logical sense. Some of the things those children was saying was disturbing. I just hope they come to their senses and don't think suicide bombing is a good thing, even if in Israel.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2002, 03:40:36 PM »
omg, comon you gotta be kidding me....lol, maaaan, that article is so biased, and so full of shit im not even gonna get into this, ill just let infinite and tech rip into yall cause they dont mind typin a shitload...but me...i know whats wrong and right, and really i dont wanna spend time explainin it to others cause its clear for me, i can care less about you

CWalker187

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2002, 05:33:36 PM »
omg, comon you gotta be kidding me....lol, maaaan, that article is so biased, and so full of shit im not even gonna get into this, ill just let infinite and tech rip into yall cause they dont mind typin a shitload...but me...i know whats wrong and right, and really i dont wanna spend time explainin it to others cause its clear for me, i can care less about you

I am new to this board. Who are Infinite and Tech?

Anyways, why do you guys think that Islam is such a hateful, oppressive, and intolerant religion? I have my own theories but I would like to hear your ideas.

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2002, 10:07:26 PM »
Tell me what exactly America was doing in the civil war?  Tell me what you think the rhetoric was of American troops in World War 1?  Tell me if you think they ever said kill those little North Vietnemese fuckers in Vietnam?  A North Vietnemes group who was only trying to win it's Independance from it's oppressor so it could survive!!!  And today they are better off because of that victory.  There are living American's who have North Vietnemese blood on their hands but who is condemning them!!!!!!!!!!!  Where is your article about that!!!!!!!  

Why does David Letterman belittle and degrade Muslims every night on his show?  What God was America praying to when it murdered 140,000 innocent, civilian Japanese with the atom bomb in World War 2?  How is dropping a bomb on innocent people different from killing innocent people with a plane!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who was guiding these actions?  The government.  So is that your god?  The government.  You pledge your allegience to the will of George Bush.  And you make statements proffesing that belief by saying kill those attackers of America, those camel fucking, pre-historic, sand-naggaz, kill them!"  That is what they are saying at boot camp.  What God are these people believing in?  You never want to talk about that.  Are American soldiers not told that they will be heroes if they die in battle?  

The reason Islam comes under such heavy attack is because Islam is the most complete religion.  It is a religion that covers all aspects of life, socio-political, socio-economical, spiritual, education, eating, and even military.  An oppressed group may have to take up arms to defend the moral sanctity of human society.  But Islam is not intolerant of other religions.  Islam ruled India for 800 years, never oppressing the various other religions in that country.  The prophet Muhammad's Uncle never would become a Muslim, but the prophet loved him very much.  

The prophet made many peace treaties in his day, even lopsided arrangements that dissalowed him entry into Mecca for more then 3 days a year.  But he did it all for peace.  Muhammad said never to kill women and children.  If there are aggressive and violent entries in the Qu'ran it is only because those revelations were made at a time of battle.  

If the party is giulty of oppression then Islam does advocate taking up arms against that party.  If a suicide bomber kills a party that is not giulty of oppression then he is not following the guidelines of Islam!!!! Simple as that.

Muslims follow the word of Allah (God) as it was revealed to the prophet Muhammad.  We also believe in the Torah and the Old Testament.

Americans today, follow George Bush, an oil junkie, and his racist vice president, who fought hard to keep Nelson Mandela in prison, and voted in favor of legislation that oppressed thousands in South America.  This is who you are following.

If you are a Christian or a Jew in this country you MAY be serving two masters.  Your master is God for religion.  And your master is George Bush for war!!!!!  But God only made man with one heart!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2002, 09:58:40 PM »
lord forgive them , for they can dish it out but not take it.

you muslums are funny you won't let us defend ourselves , but use the SAME excuses and pitiful pleads of compassion for your side as the people who disagree with you,funny stuff, i pray that u relise your sins

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2002, 10:33:33 PM »
Tell me what exactly America was doing in the civil war?  Tell me what you think the rhetoric was of American troops in World War 1?  Tell me if you think they ever said kill those little North Vietnemese fuckers in Vietnam?  A North Vietnemes group who was only trying to win it's Independance from it's oppressor so it could survive!!!  And today they are better off because of that victory.  There are living American's who have North Vietnemese blood on their hands but who is condemning them!!!!!!!!!!!  Where is your article about that!!!!!!!  

Why does David Letterman belittle and degrade Muslims every night on his show?  What God was America praying to when it murdered 140,000 innocent, civilian Japanese with the atom bomb in World War 2?  How is dropping a bomb on innocent people different from killing innocent people with a plane!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who was guiding these actions?  The government.  So is that your god?  The government.  You pledge your allegience to the will of George Bush.  And you make statements proffesing that belief by saying kill those attackers of America, those camel fucking, pre-historic, sand-naggaz, kill them!"  That is what they are saying at boot camp.  What God are these people believing in?  You never want to talk about that.  Are American soldiers not told that they will be heroes if they die in battle?  

The reason Islam comes under such heavy attack is because Islam is the most complete religion.  It is a religion that covers all aspects of life, socio-political, socio-economical, spiritual, education, eating, and even military.  An oppressed group may have to take up arms to defend the moral sanctity of human society.  But Islam is not intolerant of other religions.  Islam ruled India for 800 years, never oppressing the various other religions in that country.  The prophet Muhammad's Uncle never would become a Muslim, but the prophet loved him very much.  

The prophet made many peace treaties in his day, even lopsided arrangements that dissalowed him entry into Mecca for more then 3 days a year.  But he did it all for peace.  Muhammad said never to kill women and children.  If there are aggressive and violent entries in the Qu'ran it is only because those revelations were made at a time of battle.  

If the party is giulty of oppression then Islam does advocate taking up arms against that party.  If a suicide bomber kills a party that is not giulty of oppression then he is not following the guidelines of Islam!!!! Simple as that.

Muslims follow the word of Allah (God) as it was revealed to the prophet Muhammad.  We also believe in the Torah and the Old Testament.

Americans today, follow George Bush, an oil junkie, and his racist vice president, who fought hard to keep Nelson Mandela in prison, and voted in favor of legislation that oppressed thousands in South America.  This is who you are following.

If you are a Christian or a Jew in this country you MAY be serving two masters.  Your master is God for religion.  And your master is George Bush for war!!!!!  But God only made man with one heart!!

that post was very well written and covered all aspects

what people dont realise is that americans kills alotta innocent people and calls it "victimes of the war" ....

1. they dropped a bomb over hiroshima and nagasaki, resulting 140 000 death and dna-mutantions, defect people today because of the dna-change

2. they killed innocent people in vietnam, killed the men and the kids, raped the women before killing them to, burned the villages to remove the proof. there is alotta photos and videos taken from hidden positions and alotta soilders were taken to court, cuz america didn want to loose their face

i dont  feel like taking more examples... but please tell me how the 2 actions ive written can be less brutal than what osama have done..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2002, 05:09:38 PM »
easy all that was DURING war with intent to cripple the enemies military

osoma plotted an attack out of know where , when there was no war.....and on people who didn't even know a damn thing about the situation on the mideast.

also why do you think the twin towers get all the attention when the pentagon got hit just as bad?

answer becuase the pentagon hit was fair game that was an attack on our military....but the twin towers was shooting fish in a barrel , sad

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

CWalker187

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2002, 05:18:13 PM »
The bombing of Hiroshima saved lives.....we were at war you idiots.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2002, 05:23:15 PM »
they say that if tha war kept goin that tha number of deaths from soilders an civilians would have been more

Zero4eva

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2002, 02:39:29 AM »
The bombing of Hiroshima saved lives.....we were at war you idiots.

Really? I thought that more than 100000 people died during the attack.....

P.S. It was an attack on civilians. That's a war crime.

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2002, 03:04:40 AM »
EXACTLY>....u musli,s dont realize the faults ur religion or ur ppl has and i cant believe yall are defending OSAMA...that bitch ass is pure evil and if he does goto "paradise" fuck god, cuz we are livin in a world where the devil is on top. i know yall got a lotta love for ur religion and "ur brothaz', but u gotta realize every thing has some flaws and ur religion is far from perfect...all u guys have against americans is few acts that they have committed in wars, but yall commit worse things(not comparatively-shit if most terrorists or islamic-governments had the shit america had u best belive 50% of the world wouldnt be living!)

Infinite, ur real polite and all but ur pretty blind too...u got too much unneccesary confinendce in what ur sayin...like i told u..THRUOUT HISTORY ISLAM SHOVED THEIR RELIGION DOWN THE THROATS' OF THE PPL THEY CONQUERED...i learned this shit in like 5th grade back in India...and dont go wit ur "india hates muslims shit" cuz that same shit was in my 8th grade world history book too(when i was in da US)...ivve been into world history back in the day way before u were callin tupac a prophet and even before u got into islam...
whenever muslims took over a race of ppl practicin diffrent religions as them, they imposed high taxes(unless the ruler was real nice), death, or the option to convert to islam in front of the conquered peoples...very tolerant huh??? cutting ur hands off for stealing???! real tolerant huh?...well i dont wanna go over ur head or nuthin but man yall gotta realize that islam has had and will have mistakes and stop suckin dicks off all "yo brothaz"...ma bad for the comment but it pisses me off that yall got more love for a evil osama bitch laden than a normal george bush (cuz osamas muslim?)

peace 8)

Zero4eva

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2002, 04:05:08 AM »
hey rap quake,

there's a thread called "Why I think Islam Is an Evil Religion" goin on. Go and have a look at page 2.
Btw, no one in here got love for Osama (at least I don't), but i got no love for George either. he's a fuckin devil in disguise.