Author Topic: tupac ..yall really need to read this...  (Read 4319 times)

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
tupac ..yall really need to read this...
« on: December 01, 2003, 01:30:47 AM »
This is three part theory that I've gotten from an quthor who goes by the handle of NoGrapes she has done quite a of investigative work and has really come up with the best Tupac Alive thoery out in my opinion this post is gonna be long but if you read you'll see things that will blow your mind..

It is a conituing thread from her but here are the first three parts that were all started as seperate threads all rolled up in one for your reading pleasure: (It’s long so you might want to read it one part at a time but once you start I doubt you’ll be able to stop)

Part I:
For those who may not know, or may have forgotten my belief is simple [well not exactly lol] I believe the attempted assassination of Tupac Shakur was apart of an on-going plot [set-up etc] that involves the following people: The New York Black Mafia[Puffy], Agents working both for the FBI and another "unknown" organization, and Marion "suge" Knight[and the various people who worked for him etc] But those three main people together. Whether directly or indirectly had apart in the "assassination" of Tupac.

Let me start off my "theory" with some very important quotes from the open letter, written by Dr. Mutulu Shakur.
"Surely, the FBI was in Las Vegas on Sept. 7, 1996"--Shakur
"AFENI and I have never supported a Crip vs Blood feud as presented by the Las Vegas Police concerning our son's assassination. And, I have always pushed the "Codes of the Thug Life"--Shakur

"If our familys'(SHAKURS) lack of response to rumors and allegations contributed to any confusion as to what principle we stand on; let it be known and clear!! We do not believe in COINCIDENCES. "

"Tupac in his Makaveli record clearly changed his wrongful view of who shot him and who was heading it in New York, and why?"

For those who may have forgot, I asked many times "why do you guys think BIGGIE's name was not mentioned on the Makaveli album?"

"Tupac revised his wrongful(stance) against Biggies' involvement concerning his shooting in New York. And he wanted his "Fans" to know it."--Shakur

-But does Tupac mention the Black Mafia? YES KING TUT!
-But does Tupac mention Puffy? Yes he does!
-But does Tupac mention the Feds? Yes he does!
-But does Tupac mention Suge?...YES HE FUCKIN DOES! "SUGE SHOT ME" IS WHAT YOU HEAR, DON'T LET SOMEONE FOOL YOU INTO THINKIN' OTHERWISE.

To be continued...

Part II: I was planning to dive right into the "investigative" aspect of my theory, but I have decided to save it for the conclusion [parts 6 & 7]. Part II is going to explain: (1) How I think Tupac survived; (2) Whom I believe helped him do it (3) Why this is all necessary [motivation], and (4) What I think the last piece of the puzzle is.

I. The Black Liberation Army (BLA) helped Tupac "evade" death. I. BLA Commander & Chief John Thomas No Facts and No specific data is revealed regarding the activity of the BLA in order to protect people who are either functioning in the BLA [Tupac] or who have been apart of it. (The BLA is basically a secret underground, not many people believe they are still "active" "The Black Liberation Army is a politico-military organization, whose primary objective is to fight for the independence and self- determination of Afrikan, and other oppressed people in the United States."

"BPP-BLA, "comrade"Assata Shakur was liberated, and BLA soldiers were captured during Nyack Brinks armored car expropriation [Mutulu Shakur was one of them the "mastermind"] For more on BLA go here source: http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/4712/BLA-B.html

I. Understand These terms: COMRADE, and MASTERMIND.
Definition of Mastermind : A highly intelligent person, especially one who plans and directs a complex or difficult project.

A. Know that Tupac is both a comrade and a mastermind. Take note of his only uses of the word came at the "end" in the Makaveli album etc...Various times he mentions "his" comrades, we also hear speeches from some mixed in with songs, he mentions Sekou Odinga [Yafeu Fulu's father], Geronimo Pratt, Mutulu, Mumia etc as his equals.

I. The Murder of BLA Commander John Thomas in September 1996 [in Las Vegas, NV] as well as Dr. Mutulu's statement from "part I" ["Surely, the FBI was in Las Vegas on Sept. 7, 1996"--] is more than enough "evidence" to me, that Agents were present. [Remember the MURDER TAPE? Well, it was
first introduced to you all as a "SURVEILLANCE VIDEO" How many times has Tupac stated that he was "under Surveillance" by the feds? About a dozen! [more on that later]

Tupac had a plan for that night, he knew going to Vegas was unavoidable [it is a common fact that he repeatedly told Suge he didn't want to go]. However he didn't go alone his Comrades [who waited anxiously to attack the first Agents they saw] were watching Tupac. Agents concerned with the assassination "stopped" the BMW [if you recall, the excuse was "loud music"] in order to create a change of plans, you see Tupac never expected to get shot that night, he planned to go to WAR! But something happened and I'm not sure what, but John Thomas ended up dead, and Tupac was
successfully "shot 4x" [lord knows what else they did] ***warlike codes are dispatched to other comrades...MAU MAU UNTIS*** "RIDE OR DIE- RIDE OR DIE! Do you know what it means? It means: "the enemy is here kill or be killed" Javana Thomas : the 19-yr. old daughter of John and Ignae Thomas was "undercover" as a Paramedic. [Who called for an ambulance? They say it was metro bike cops, but they never identified those men so they are full of shit in my opinion besides I like my theory much better, and I can prove half of it.] Javana arrived to the location with another comrade, no one suspected anything, and they took Tupac away in an ambulance! All I know is Tupac got to the hospital, and Javana was found dead in a medical uniform! [Fact or fiction? Go to your local library and look up old newspaper articles] it is my belief that the mystery "paramedics" were BLA souljahs.

Part II will be continued...

IntelBlkMan03 wrote: There are so many theories out there on who killed tupac. My theory is quite simple and to the point. Anyone who knows anything about COINTELPRO would easily see this as another one of the governments plots to create dissention amongst black people. See, I see it like this. The government at some level was involved in the death of our comrade. By assassinating Bro. Tupac, this would cause an all out war from east to west. They used tupacs anger towards east coast rappers as a stiulus to create a war amongst us. If the US can find a microchip in a truckload of sugar, surely they can find those responsible. There are cameras all over Las Vegas yet not one was in the vicinity of the shooting? Conviently all the evidence pointed to Orlando( the beating victim earlier that evening). And then he was killed.

Then we look at the murder of Yaki Khaddafi in New Jersey. You have to look at alot of things to understand what is going on. If this was all an operation to help tupac avoided prison in NEw york and to leave death row..The Black Liberation Army is the one group who could've made it happen.

I agree with you to a certain degree, but I think you are not
understanding that Tupac was very close to, and apart of the Black Liberation Army [the new generation, he is commander now. Code of Arms: THUG LIFE The BLA [Tupac] did make it happen. note: JohnThomas, and Ignae Thomas took care of Sekiyma Shakur [pac's lil sis] when Afeni started using drugs. Tupac went on about his career [early days Digital Underground etc] He went to Atlanta to get "Training" from Mr. John Thomas himself. They're all one big extended family of "souljahs" just want to make that clear, because sounds like your not sure if the "BLA" would have been involved, and Tupac is the BLA.

Part II continues now.... [investigative aspect].

"The day of his death, "I Ain't Mad at Cha" and "Life Goes On" are
released, both of which talk about his death. According to Chris Reid, "I
Ain't Mad at Cha" talks about forgiving a friend who was present at his
death, possibly set him up. Yeah, whassup Suge? Everybody know you killed
his ass, but only I know you just tried to. "

A "drive by" is defined as: when shots are fired from a "moving" vehicle.
There was no drive by, because the vehicle was not moving, and the
assailant (s) got out of the vehicle. So why was the BMW shot so many times if the shooter had direct contact? Because it was suppose to look like a drive by. Why was Tupac found in the back seat? If he moved in the back seat and they sprayed the car that much with him and suge still in it, then how the fuck was he hit only 4x lol and suge not at all? Common sense. [Watch CSI or something.]

The shooter got out of the vehicle, the vehicle was not moving...[It is a fact, not a belief, that the shooter approached the car, suge said that himself [he slipped up].] Tupac got his finger shot or cut off [it was missing how exactly has not yet been determined] how do we know it's missing? Interview with rapper Yo-Yo Reports from David Pugh of UMC [newspaper articles from 1996 with comments from the director of media relations stated he had several wounds including a missing middle finger] His injuries imply that there was some type of struggle.

09/1996 Tupac stayed at the Luxor Hotel. After the incident with "Orlando
Anderson" he went back to his room, he was upset because he was suppose to meet up with the outlawz, but they didn't show!!!

How do we know this? A worker at the Luxor Hotel told reporters of Tupac's odd behavior, she said " he came to the front desk more than 5 times in 30 mins asking if his friends came looking for him or left a message, even after I told him no he said, "are you sure?" I would say he was a little paranoid or nervous about something."

09/1996 Tupac stayed at the Luxor Hotel. After the incident with "Orlando
Anderson" he went back to his room, he was upset because he was suppose to meet up with the outlawz, but they didn't show!!!

Yassmyn Fulu on the [remaining] outlawz, "That's blood in my eye" shesays, "blood in my eye" If you don't know what it means, it means betrayal, but so deep that now she wants revenge, she sees only their blood.

Why didn't the outlawz meet Tupac at the MGM? LOL damn!!! Fear is stronger than love, however, comrade Kadafi is different, he was aware and was purposely held back from getting to where pac was. Even witness's say Kadafi was on the other side of the hospital lobby when the rest of the Outlawz were on the opposite, why did he keep his distance? He knew shit was foul, guess what guys? THAT'S WHY HE IS DEAD! You think he was gonna be quiet? that's Tupac's family [the people involved in the movement considered themselves one big family, thats why yaki and pac grew up so close, plus for those who ain't knowin' SEKOU ODINGA, member of the BLA, in prison for life is yaki's father! so the feds wanted him too...

Tupac got fucked over big time.

Suge Knight would have been clear if he wouldn't have got greedy, because of his greed tupac figured out what was really going on... Tupac made a call to Yassmyn Fulu to set up the down payment for the new building that was suppose to house Euthanasia records...Yassmyn calls pac back..

"There is no money in your account"

"what" Tupac is pissed, REASON WHY THE CONTRACT IS HIGHLIGHTED IN THE MOVIE [RESURRECTION] ...is because he was suppose to be paid "1 million advance for 3 albums, un-refundable and due upon signing [Sept 16, 1995]
"1.5 million for publishing [Tupac wrote all his lyrics]
"$500,000 due upon receiving "R U still down"
"$500,000 due upon receiving "untitled final album" [which of course was later called Makaveli: the don killuminati 7 day theory]

"For Tupac A. Shakur Total amounts paid shall be $4.75 million for 3 albums [2.25 refundable] with the following projects add 1 million each: "Live to Tell" [screenplay]

"Before I sign these things must be included and the changes must be made. The option clause must be voluntary" [all figures from actual contract] Tupac FIRED David Kenner...and then he thought! He thought long and hard...

Suge is my friend why would he not pay me? etc etc etc," Tupac started putting shit together thinking about everything...he tested suge...

"I think im gonna go to Atlanta work things out with my family..."

"No you have to come to Vegas man...."

Something else to ponder: the reason why Tupac stayed "alive" so long is because Suge is greedy, he liked the money Tupac was making for him, but he was suppose to get rid of him ASAP [ha! That' why it didn't work, he took to long] Everything got rushed, because pac fired david kenner and officially LEFT death row, Suge knew he had to hurry up and do it while people assumed they were so "close" that way most people wouldn't think of him as a suspect because he was a "friend" but if this would have went down... say in September of 1997 and pac had his own company up and running with no more ties to death row...he would be looked at differently..don't even let me get started on Travon Lane he really fucked up by going to club 662 [ which is really derived from the California penal code for death row [662], not the letters m.o.b from the telephone key pad lol] tray got to the club and told people "pac just got shot by that crip we jumped earlier at the MGM, baby lane [orlando anderson] hence, he began spreading their "alibi"

LOL someone please explain how in the hell Tray knew that? When #1 they said they didn't see the shooters [they lied] #2 Suge lied because he said he didn't know who shot pac or have any idea, #3 plus everyone who was following behind the BMW was held at the scene by the police..so how did tray, buntry, neckbone, and heron [who just so happened to be riding all in one car together [4 men!!] get away?

How did they get away? why weren't they held? how? why? impossible! They did it! thats how they got away!, Tupac was caught off guard cos the people who pulled up next to him were familiar faces!!! BUNTRY is no blood he is a member of the BOUNTY KILLAS they are known for killing anyone for a price!!!

**** That was just a couple of key points I wanted to make before continuing on with my "theory" it is important that you keep the above information in mind while i continue on with my theory, otherwise you will get confused. This is a very complex theory and im doing my best to explain it as clear as possible.

- Nograpes

“One person's theory is another's statement of the facts”

I put a lot of time into the theories I write. I spend countless hours gathering correct dates, and specific facts to back up the majority of what I say, and for that reason I tend to be extremely sensitive to any opposition that is not also supported with substantial evidence. My theory differs from that of others because I believe it 100%. I really cannot stress the amount of appreciation I have for you all that take the time to read my thoughts, findings, and facts.

Part III of my theory continues

“To go underground is very difficult. Whatever made you unique as a person, you have to change all of that and become somebody totally different you are out of contact with your family.” —Former BLA member.

As I have stated in part II of my theory I believe Tupac Shakur has gone “underground” that does not imply going under the earth or anything of that nature. The meaning of going underground is what the above ^ quote suggests: that a person must change himself or herself, physically, mentally, and emotionally including the use of false identification, however, one may suggest it may be a lot easier to just “fake your death.”

Was Tupac shot 9/7/96? Yes.
Did Tupac die 9/13/96? No.

In his song “Hold Ya Head” from the DK7 album He says, “…Running from the authorities until they capture me... and my aim is to spread more smiles than tears, utilize lessons learned from my childhood years.” [Note: Every BLA member who has been underground has stayed put until they were captured. But this doesn't mean we wont ever see Tupac again. i.e. Mutulu Shakur [stepfather of Tupac] underground for 5yrs until captured in 1985, Sekou Odinga [father of Yafeu Fula] underground for 12yrs until he was captured…] In that quote did Tupac not say that he was going to “utilize lessons learned from his childhood?” If you recall during his childhood he was around members of the BLA, BPP, and RNA (Black Liberation Army, Black Panther Party, and Republic of New Afrikans)

Another thing, Tupac often mentions in his songs: “...Conversations with comrades kicking [speaking] Swahili” Does he really know how to speak Swahili? It is possible, not to mention the likeliness of him being in Africa is very high considering comrade Geronimo Pratt [his god father and once minister of defense for the BPP] now lives there; or how about Cuba with comrade Assata Shakur? But then again that is where everyone would expect him to be. More than likely Tupac is here in the “Good ol’ USA”

Many things were reported about Tupac’s “death” something’s true and the rest, of course, false. Tupac Shakur was shot four times in Las Vegas, NV on September 7, 1996 and died seven days later on September 13th. Part of that sentence was correct, Tupac was shot, but it wasn’t Tupac who died. The media failed, like usual to report the more important findings surrounding this assassination attempt. How many people are aware of the “plot” to rid the world of Tupac Shakur? Not many. This plot was executed by Marion “suge” Knight, and financed and arranged by the highest-ranking socialites of corporate and political America (not to mention the aid of Government Agents, Informants, and the leeway of the Mafia).

Tupac Shakur has always been active politically. Other than his art (acting and rapping) he was planning the rebirth of all the “underdogs” in America. He devised a plan to transform the street thug into a street soldier. He notice that no one in government wanted to deal with the problems in the urban ghettos. He realized the potential in the young men society had thrown away.

He knew there was a way to change the mentality of those involved in the street hustle. “I think gangs can be positive, it just has to be organized and without violence.” He developed a code of ethics for all people engaged in criminal activity (drug dealers, gang banger’s etc) to live by with hopes of rebuilding urban communities, eliminating black on black and all racial motivated violence, provide strength and economic stability into the community by maintaining black owned business’ instead of drug dealing, and he made plans to reform the education system. Tupac would frequently invoke the names of Mutulu, Geronimo, and other "political prisoners" in his lyrics. "It was like their words with my voice," he said. "I just continued where they left off. I tried to add spark to it, I tried to be the new breed, the new generation. I tried to make them proud of me." But, at the same time, he did not want to be them. Their revolution, and in most cases their lives, too, were ashes. Tupac saw a problem plaguing his generation: self-destruction. In order to CHANGE the future he needed a movement that would focus on some sort of law or codes people involved in crime could live by in order to eventually turn them into productive citizens in their communities. His movement was [is] called “T.H.U.G L.I.F.E” (The Hate You Gave Little Infants Fucks Everyone) [click here http://www.pac-world.com/ThugLifeSection.html to read the codes/ethics of the Thug Life Movement]

He believed with all his heart this movement called “THUG LIFE” had a chance. When the top Gangster’s began listening and telling Tupac they would follow his lead-this scared various parties of government; they saw in Tupac what they feared in Dr. Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Fred Hampton and others-they saw a Revolutionary. Seeing how Tupac outlasted the Media Assault waged against him, and how he was having a positive and powerful effect on inner cities all around America they became intent on eliminating him. They wanted to do a way with Tupac in a fashion that was old-fashion [assassination] and guaranteed to work without any connection to them and the crime. That is were the Entertainment Industry comes in. The “establishment” or “powers that be” have more ties to the entertainment business than anyone. This plot involved Agents, Gangster’s, CEOs, Informants, Politicians, and crooked Cops all working in conjunction to assassinate Tupac Shakur. The establishment all the way down to the actual triggermen underestimated Tupac Shakur’s intelligence, prophetic instincts, and determination. Since the first shooting in 1994 Tupac received death threats, after discovering money owed to him was not paid by Suge Knight [Death Row Records] the connection between his known enemies and those he did not know was realized.

I KNOW YOU ALL ARE CURIOUS AS TO HOW TUPAC SHAKUR “FOOLED HIS ENEMIES”
THE FOLLOWING IS A SECTION OF THE “ALIVE ASPECT” PORTION OF THE THEORY

While researching his role [Tupac plays a heroin attack] for the movie Gridlock’d, Tupac spent a lot of time in hospitals visiting heroin addicts. It was at Bellflower Medical Center [9542 E Artesia Blvd, Bellflower, CA Los Angeles county] that Tupac met Devan Clark a young man addicted to heroin and slowly dying of Aids. Tupac as well as other people at the center were surprised at the strong resemblance the two of them shared. Tupac spoke with Devan who admitted to being a long time fan he promised Devan he would return at a later date to listen to his story. Tupac would keep his promise as he returned to Devan, but this time he was aware of the plot on his life and wanted to include Devan in his plan to evade death. He asked Devan if he ever heard of a medical procedure called Euthanasia [Euthanasia is defined as the act or practice of killing or permitting the death of hopelessly sick or injured individuals in a relatively painless way for reasons of mercy] Tupac then offered Devan a proposition: “Give your life, which is gone already, for your family to have as much money as they need for the rest of their lives.” At that point Tupac told Devan about the plot on his life and who he believed was behind it, he explained that he wasn’t exactly sure when the attempt would take place, but if he survived he planned to go away, to fake his death and he wanted to use his body to represent his own knowing there would be no way to avoid the police from wanting to see his dead body. He told Devan he would be cremated so that after the initial finger printing they could never view the body again (It is my belief that Devan Clark accepted Tupac’s proposition).

Now understand the clue on the inside of the Makaveli DK7 cover with the 3 fingerprints. The coroner takes a minimum of 3 of the deceased fingers and fingerprints for identification. You also see a fingerprint in the album R U Still Down Remember Me. This is also a clue to let us know he has gone underground. “false identification”

How did Tupac get his fingerprints on Devon Clark? it was not as hard as it may sound, actually the task was probably as easy as an egg of Silly Putty. Silly Putty is a combination of boric acid and silicone oil, and can be used to lift fingerprints. If you put silly putty onto your fingers and then carefully peel the mold and replace it on the hand of another person, it is possible for you to successfully plant your fingerprints onto them. [Try it! Its kind of fun, you also need a ink pad]
For Tupac they used something very similar a combination of boric acid, silicone oil, and liquid latex to form a very light clear mold in which his fingerprints were transferred onto Devon Clark [the mold has to be burned or melted onto the flesh.]

The BLA is more than capable of assisting Tupac [their prince] I’ve already proved that Commander John Thomas was in Las Vegas during that time, as well as many other underground comrades.

To be continued.

(edited by overseer.. glowing font makes it damn hard to read)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2003, 02:46:02 AM by SeerZilla »

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re:tupac ..yall really need to read this...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2003, 01:33:17 AM »
this is where shit gets interesting....

I WANT TO FINISH PART III BY REMINDING EVERYONE OF THIS TRANSCRIPT WHICH WAS SAID TO HAVE BEEN TRANSCRIBED FROM A RECORDED PHONE CONVERSATION. THIS CONVERSATION IS BELIEVED TO BE OWNED BY THE FBI. AN EMAIL WITH THE TRANSCRIPT WAS SENT TO THE OFFICES OF INVESTIGATIONS AND INTERCEPTED [HACKED] BY A HACKER. HE THEN SOLD THE TRANSCRIPT TO BRIAN DAVENPORT A STAFF WRITER FOR THE NEW YORK TIMES. UNFORTUNATELY, WITH NO EVIDENCE [LIKE THE TAPE OR COMMENT FROM THE FBI LEFT BRIAN UNABLE TO MAKE THIS PUBLIC.

BEING A SELF PROCLAIMED "WACKED OUT TUPAC FAN" I GOT A COPY [AND I ALSO HAVE AN INTERNSHIP AT A PRETTY BIG MEDIA CORP]...I THINK IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE ALL STUDY THIS CONVERSATION, I HAVE FOUND PARTS OF IT TO BE TRUE THE TWO MEN MENTIONED IN THIS CONVERSATION REALLY ARE DEAD AND THAT IS THE ONLY FACT THAT MAKES THIS CONVERSATION RELEVANT. IF THE FBI IS IN FACT TRYING TO COVER THIS UP, THEN THEY ARE JUST AS CORRUPTED AS EVERYONE SAYS THEY ARE. "FUCK THE FEDS! "

JON DOE: I aint no snitch nor do i have any friends
JON DOE: Who am i going to tell?
JON DOE: why are you bullshitting me for?
CALLER: I’m telling you if you knew the truth and didn’t believe it and told everyone they would trace it back to you and kill you even worse they would trace it back to me and kill me/ u may think im joking but the man who told me is not alive anymore and that’s not funny to me, you seemed like u already knew what was going on when u contacted me that’s why I spoke with you.
CALLER: I’m disconnecting now
JON DOE: NO! Wait you can trust me, I’ll give you my name, address, SSN anything you want you have to tell someone, why not me? Please don’t hang up.
CALLER: the person who told me what happened..in detail was a taxi driver
JON DOE: how do you know his story is accurate??
CALLER: he wasnt a tupac fan he didnt know who tupac was until later
CALLER: he had no known enemies
JON DOE: then how do you know his story is accurate?
CALLER: for that very reason
JON DOE: [LAUGHING]
CALLER: why the hell would he lie?
JON DOE: that's really bullshit
JON DOE: you dont know
JON DOE: he could've over heard someone
CALLER: plus it all makes sense
JON DOE: how does he know?
JON DOE: was he there??
JON DOE: and what is your connection?
JON DOE: they really wont find me if you tell me
JON DOE: hahaha that's funny to me
JON DOE: a taxi driver told you
JON DOE: he got shot cause he told you

CALLER: I don’t know that for sure. But he’s dead. Nobody does know he told me I’m not the only person he told as a journalist I encouraged him to tell the police. I will always feel responsible for his murder. That was so stupid of me you can’t trust the police.
JON DOE: just tell me what really happened to tupac
JON DOE: fuck the bullshit
CALLER: I can do better. I saw the murder tape.
JON DOE: What! Muthafucka stop playin, what fuckin tape, you seen a tape of tupac getting shot? How is that shit even possible? Man who the fuck are you? Sick fucker!
CALLER: You still want to know? Or you want me to hang up? Your wasting my time.
JON DOE: YEAH I wanna know, tell me please, and I want to see the tape, Suge Knight would kill whoever shot Tupac.
CALLER: [---nervous laughter--] sorry pal, but uhhh…Suge knight is the trigger man.
JON DOE: WHAT THE FUCK! Start talking man you don’t make no sense homie.
CALLER: the man i call the taxi driver...found the tape in his cab, the last person he picked up was a security guard by the name of Stanley Dickens…
JON DOE: k and?
CALLER: he worked at the maxim hotel casino\
JON DOE: and? That aint telling me shit
JON DOE: or what i really want to know
CALLER: Look don’t interrupt me again…the taxi driver said Stanley was nervous and sweating and didnt speak, the only thing he said was "this is far enough" he let him out of the cab, and when he went to clean the cab later he saw a black video tape on the floor. he told me he took the tape home and put it on the table he planned to take it in to work because they have a lost and found.. his wife played the tape while he was sleeping she told him what she saw. he told her it was a movie and to let him rest, she insisted for him to watch he watched …the taxi driver name is Ali Muhammad Aziende
CALLER: he is dead
JON DOE: DAMN!
CALLER: i went to Las Vegas to see who i could talk to and this funny looking man was lingering around looking out of place and i went over and spoke with him he asked me right away who was tupac? and what happened to him. I told him the story we all got from the media and he said, "What he look like?" i showed him a picture of tupac.
CALLER: i showed ali a picture and he said "oh no no that is man i saw on video"
CALLER: i will never forget the fear on his face/ so i continued to ask him questions CALLER: he said he had a tape of that man getting shot
CALLER: i laughed…. thought he was crazy … he got in his cab and drove away i looked at the cab number went back to my hotel and told my friend about this crazy ass man he told me to interview him. since i didnt have any other info i called the number said i left something in cab number 445, the dispatched called the driver and had him swing by my hotel …

CALLER: i told him i wanted to ask him some questions he said "naw i cant no time right now"
CALLER: i persisted and he opened up
CALLER: i asked to watch the tape/ he gave it to me just like that, i believed this man with all my heart he new nothing about tupac nothing he had no reason to lie, i told him he should tell the police what he saw and that i would take the tape. i didnt watch it because it was a security video and everyone knows pac got shot in a drive-by... got home and forgot i had it, i watched it on november 22 i was off that day i made some coffee, and put it in. My life changed forever.
CALLER: first i watched it again
CALLER: then i threw up. i was scared, later i called the cab and asked to speak with an ali..
CALLER: "im sorry man Ali is no longer with us.." "do u know where i can find him, please its very important..." “he was found dead in his cab a month ago, im sorry were u a friend?"
CALLER: i hung up the phone and tried to calm down, watched the tape again, wanted to make sure i wasn’t dreaming i did my research/ found out about Stanley Dickens found out about 2 bicycle cops hearing shots fired from the maxim hotel, im still putting pieces together .

JON DOE: so what did you see on that tape? Please tell me
CALLER: listen, if i sent this tape to any news station i would become very rich, but my life and the life of my family would be in danger and thats not worth it
CALLER: i did tell u, you didnt believe me
JON DOE: i do believe you now
JON DOE: i always have
JON DOE: so what did you see on the tape
JON DOE: go into detail what you saw
CALLER: from the camera angle it looks as if its an empty garage
CALLER: one black bmw pulls into a space then another black car comes and parks right next to it
suge knight gets out then tupac gets out in the other car david kenner gets out along with another man
JON DOE: could you identify him again if you saw him?
CALLER: that doesn’t matter.
JON DOE: ok go ahead
CALLER: David and the other guy get into the car and drive away
CALLER: the video switches to another camera another angle the first shot says camera 3 now on the bottom it says camera 4 you cant see suge knight holding a gun but tupac leans over and it looks like he hits him but he goes back against the door hard, he is not hurt bad because he is struggling for the gun
CALLER: it is now visible
CALLER: his hand is on the gun and another shot there is no sound by a small flash
CALLER: he grabs his hand and he puts his head on the dashboard, with his left hand he opens the door and gets out blood is all over his side, he is actually trying to walk away suge gets out reaches over the top of the car he doesnt even go around to were he is at and shoots him in the leg then as he is turning around he falls suge comes around shoots him in the chest and puts him in the car
JON DOE: so that fucking drive by was a set up?
CALLER: YEAH the video proves he was already shot.
CALLER: when he put him back in the car he put him in the back seat
CALLER: I imagine that when they came out of the garage the car looked normal to frank so he began following him there was a drive by but he was already shot in the back seat the drive by was a throw off a cover up and a good one. suge driving around for so long was so tupac would bleed out, and because medical examiners are able to tell the time of death, he had to keep tupac alive long enough to coincide with the drive by. the published medical reports state that he lost almost 30 ounces of his bodies blood.
JON DOE: who all knows you have that tape?
CALLER: actually, im only speaking with you because my home was broken into last month, the only thing missing was the tape, someone tore my whole apartment up looking for it, who? I don’t know, but I imagine that the hotel had more than one video recording the parking garage, maybe there are several tapes, or at least two. I don’t know if someone will come after me or not, I’m a journalist I was doing my job, if something does happen to me, I need you to expose what I have told you…
CALLER: I’m no fool; I know the clicking noise means your recording this conversation…
JON DOE: Tell me who you are, I can protect you….
----CALLER DISCONNECTED----
« Last Edit: December 01, 2003, 02:46:33 AM by SeerZilla »

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2003, 02:33:02 AM »
i got a few paragraphs down and saw the ambulance took him to the "hospital", now i was under the impression, what was all that bullshit about Suge takin' 'Pac to the hospital? Drivin the wrong way down the street or somethin..
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2003, 02:48:17 AM »

*yawn*

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2003, 03:03:01 AM »
 ::) Let's all believe something we read on the internet. Tupac is dead just accept it.

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2003, 03:05:04 AM »
can anyone else smell that?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Citizen-Y

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2003, 03:07:30 AM »
tl;dr

Smoke

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2003, 03:17:44 AM »
Could you rewrite it in just 2-3 lines? ::)

lbc213

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2003, 05:00:24 AM »
what a read

Kaidy

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2003, 06:38:51 AM »
Fascinating, even though it doesn't really hold much water.

I know everyone else is tired of it, but I always love reading shit like this. The Pac case is like the JFK of our generation for conspiracy theorists.

R.I.P. Mr Shakur

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2003, 11:37:14 AM »
I know everyone else is tired of it, but I always love reading shit like this. The Pac case is like the JFK of our generation for conspiracy theorists.

Damn, now that's nicely said  ;)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2003, 12:55:36 PM »
Pac's probably shaking his head right now in Heaven (or Hell).

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2003, 01:06:38 PM »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2003, 07:19:24 PM »
Pac's probably shaking his head right now in Heaven (or Hell).