Author Topic: tupac ..yall really need to read this...  (Read 4340 times)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
Re:tupac ..yall really need to read this...
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2004, 07:43:50 AM »
YEAH BG LANE AKA ORLANDO ANDERSON WASS A REAL SSOUTH SSIDER WHO GOT KILLED BY SSOME HOMIESS.REMEMBER WHEN TRAY FROM THA MOB GOT HISS DEATHROW CHAIN SNACHED IN LAKEWOOD WHEN HE GOT JUMPED BY THE SSOUTHSSIDERSS?IT SSTARTED THEN.THISS ISS WHY I SSUMTIME TYPE DOUBLE "S" TO GIVE MY LOVE TO THE SOUTH SIDE CRIPS CUZZ EVEN THOUGH IM 4ROM OHC DIVISION ST JEFFERSSON PARK THEY WASS THERE FOR THEY CUZZ 1TIME BACC IN THE DAY. ANYWAY PACC GOT INVOLVED CUZZ OF THE LAKEWOOD MALL JUMP AND THE NIGHT OF THE TYSON FIGHT HIM SSUGE, NECCBONE AND ALL THE OG DIERU (PIRU)LOLOL NICCASS JUMPED MY HOMECOY BG LANE AND THA RESST ISS HISSTORY. 2PAC ISS A VICTIM OF THE COMPTOWN STREETZZ.BG ANDERSSON SSTILL HASS FAMILY FROM SSCC IN CPT, HISS BROTHERS TRAVIS AND ARON ARE SSTILL ACTIVE AS FUCC GO ASSK ANY CV LOKOTES WHO GOT BEEF WITH THEM SSOUTHSSIDERSS RIGHT NOW .CV ARE 4ROM WILLOWBROOK AV BETWEEN LOCOTES AND CV LARGO 36. TRAVIS WASS INVOLVE IN THE SUBSSET WATTS BEEF LASST YR,THAT SET ON YOUR LEFT BETWEEN HARRIS AV AND ATLANTIC, AS U DRIVING EAST BOUND ON CPT BLVD  .HARRISS BLOCC I THINCC.

YOUNG ROCCSS SSAID IT CUZ....
« Last Edit: January 28, 2004, 07:45:15 AM by adidas »
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

eNgIeS

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2004, 10:43:15 AM »
bg andersson killed 2pac, the southside crips. thiss iss well known if u go to the hood

Exactly

BG Casper at Street gangs has told the whiole storie

Baby Lane used to ride around the hood playin 2Pac out his car as kinda like dark humour. He bragged about it.

Wasnt no set up or nothin Tupac tried to play Super Piru & hit the wrong gangsta. BG Lane had apparently rode on people for less than what Tupac did

I swear if u dont believe go to www.streetgangs.com forums & btw Suge was behind Biggies hit but not Pacs

West C. Connected

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2004, 12:26:45 PM »
Could you rewrite it in just 2-3 lines? ::)

jelly bad
i liek pie

lol I looove these "theories" and wondering what kind of people have the time to write so much.
The hacked e-mail is soooo full of bullshit.

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2004, 03:25:54 PM »

lmao thats ur familiy mauzip

and i aint got time for this bullshit story about pac hes dead and deal with it beeyatches

Proc pka KP

Re: tupac ..yall really need to read this...
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2022, 08:35:39 PM »
This IS THA Infinite post

Rubinho

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2022, 03:56:19 AM »
I think it would be more weird if there wasn't a murder tape... Las Vegas 1996 full of cameras. Especially on the strip. I'm afraid Pac really is dead,but I do believe some people high up are involved. Maybe Orlando was part of their plan or they just waited for the right moment. They were certainly afraid of his positive influence on people, both black and white

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2022, 10:35:00 AM »
Any theory that involves Suge Knight being in on the hit is not only bullshit but also stupid and shows they don’t really know Pac and Suge.  These guys were fuccin ride or die for each other to the point where they even took on each other’s enemies—it’s all in the track “Friend Like Me” from the Tim Roth movie soundtrack.

And even if they weren’t friends bottom line is Suge caught a hot one to dome when Pac was murdered so that right away excludes his involvement.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)