Author Topic: Infinite...Misguided  (Read 551 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Infinite...Misguided
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2002, 06:24:18 PM »

This is the point in the argument where Sccit can no longer defend his position so he begins attributing things to Tech that Tech never said, and then defeatin these points that he has only imagined.  Tech never said Isreal shouldn't have a homeland of their own.  

Well obviously, he wants Israel to belong to the Palastiniens, seeing as he called me a "Land-Stealer"...BUUUT Israel has been the homeland of the Jews since the Bible days when it was called Cannan...Palastine just came in and started suicide bombing when they saw they didn't get what they want...NOBODY NEEDS FUCKIN ISRAEL! It is smaller than the fuckin Valley in LA...Go look on a globe, and see how small Israel is...Yall need to leave the fuckin jews alone...Stop trying to get what isnt yours you selfish fucks, aight!?...PeACE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2002, 07:17:33 PM »
Their occupation of the Golan Heights, West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem is land stealing

Since none of those are part of Israel proper, i am obviously not sayin Jews shouldnt have their homeland

"BUUUT Israel has been the homeland of the Jews since the Bible days when it was called Cannan"

You do know that Palestinians are descendants of the Caanites, they were replaced by the original Israelites, who Jews derive from

Palestinians are deprived from the Israelites that stayed, and Caanites

so they have more of a right to the land, imnot sayin Jews should not have their land, but u know

And um how much of Israels population is actual native Jews who were there centuries ago? Many of them are European, American, Russian and Ethiopian Jews.

Yet they have rights to land over Palestinians who have been there since pre Roman times

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2002, 09:20:05 PM »
it amounts to religion

tech and infinate are just defending the palastinians cuz their muslums , if the palastinians were christians or hindus this wouldn't even be a concern in their head.....which is sick and i truely believe that's what you believe.

i look at it like this , GOD ( no matter what relgion you are this is pretty damn plain in most religions) reserved that land for the jewish people. now if your going to override "allah" .....that's on you man , that's all i can say that's on you.

true the jewish side has done some wrong but when i look at the greater UNBIASED side of it, i gotta side with the jewish side

quit bitchin ' , make peace , and let them have what rightfully is theres, and quit being so god awfully biased

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2002, 02:38:48 PM »
it amounts to religion

tech and infinate are just defending the palastinians cuz their muslums , if the palastinians were christians or hindus this wouldn't even be a concern in their head.....which is sick and i truely believe that's what you believe.

i look at it like this , GOD ( no matter what relgion you are this is pretty damn plain in most religions) reserved that land for the jewish people. now if your going to override "allah" .....that's on you man , that's all i can say that's on you.

true the jewish side has done some wrong but when i look at the greater UNBIASED side of it, i gotta side with the jewish side

quit bitchin ' , make peace , and let them have what rightfully is theres, and quit being so god awfully biased

word...