Author Topic: Police beat black man to death in CINCINNATI incident  (Read 453 times)

State_Of_911

Re:Police beat black man to death in CINCINNATI incident
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2003, 11:17:06 PM »
Didnt nkow the guy died tho..that confirmed ?

yea those crackers did him like it was the year 1850

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2003, 11:22:25 AM »
niggaz been goin through this for decades man

Citizen-Y

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2003, 09:52:32 PM »
^^^ ur a fuck, and only that stupid american flag tells me why ur so stupid

great way to debate his argument  ::)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2003, 11:12:23 PM »
whats with all those old people in your sig
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2003, 09:51:40 PM »
http://www.jeffmash.com/videos/chrisrock.asf

I'm getting in my handbasket right now...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2003, 09:52:08 PM by Krayzie-Eyez Killah »

Immortal

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2003, 04:58:29 PM »
well this is crazy, i wonder how police would treat the man if he were white.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2003, 05:27:57 PM »
that's easy, they don't pull whites over

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2003, 08:53:54 PM »
Actually, I've got a different take.

I'm sure there are many many many racial beatings on black people by white cops all the time in the U.S., I'm not denying it or downplaying it, but I don't think this was racially motivated at all. If you listen to the tape, you get a totally different picture.  When the cops roll up, they had been told by the paramedics that the guy was being belligerant, that's why the parameds left.  They pull up, and go "Tell us what's going on" the guy starts coming at them.  They keep going "Tell us what's going on" over and over again, and he's trying to fight them.  He says "Fuckin' Crackers... Rednecks...." then says "Let me show you what my momma taught me" and takes a swing at one of them.  They're telling him to back up the entire time, and tell him to calm down, he won't.  Finally, they have to hit him.  I'd do the same thing, you'd do the same thing.  Here's a 400 pound man strung out on pcp and cocaine? He could lift a fucking tank if he wanted to.  It's unfortunate that it happened like this, but unfortunately, when you're hopped up on drugs, and trying to kill cops, shit like this happens.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2003, 02:46:17 PM »
Yeah, I got family in the police force. The thing is, that you don't beat a man to death. You used the force that's necessary to arrest the man, you don't beat him to death. A 400 pound man or not, he is still a man. Another life, which is wrong to take.

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2003, 03:29:37 PM »
^ They beat him until he stopped moving.  Unfortunately, he was hopped up on drugs, and had an enlarged heart, so he died.  They didn't provide the circumstance that killed him.  If you can't fight 3 cops, don't try! It's as simple as that.  Watch the tape.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2003, 07:32:27 PM »
^ They beat him until he stopped moving.  Unfortunately, he was hopped up on drugs, and had an enlarged heart, so he died.  They didn't provide the circumstance that killed him.  If you can't fight 3 cops, don't try! It's as simple as that.  Watch the tape.  

I have, and basically it's like anything else. Remember that kid in Inglewood, slammed on the hood of a car, and now this. Supporting this does not make you conservative, as I said. I know plenty of real conservatives, not ones that only been conservative for the last two years, who don't support this. They even mentioned how bad it is.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2003, 08:12:07 PM »
There's nothing political about it.  I just don't see how you say it's racial, when the black guy was the one spitting racial shit, they told him not to move, and he did anyways.  I don't know where you got the idea that it's alright to ignore the police, and take swings at them, but there are repurcussions to actions like that.  The repurcussions were, the police beat him into submission. Unfortunately, he was unhealthy, and hopped up on CRACK (remember, this is a crackhead you're defending), and his heart gave out on him.  Sad situation, but how is it the cops fault?  That's rediculous. You have a victim mentality.  Grow up, realize what responsibility is.  

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2003, 02:26:04 PM »
http://www.jeffmash.com/videos/chrisrock.asf

I'm getting in my handbasket right now...

Chris Rock makes good points thru comedy

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2003, 05:16:51 PM »
Oh god, and what about the other people beaten. I guess all minorities are on crack when they get beaten.

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2003, 05:22:05 PM »
So since I've proven to you that this incident had nothign to do with racism, you switch tactics and say "well, other people get beaten that aren't on crack".  

Face it, you can't debate the truth.

What we have here, is a RACIALLY motivated BLACK man attempting to beat down 2 cops he had never met before, all the while screaming "Cracker" and "Redneck" at them.  Where's the justice, M Dogg? When will you step out and say that this man shouldn't have fought these two police officers.

1. He swung first
2. He called them crackers and rednecks.