Author Topic: Looking for mp3 download for "The Setup" remix with Obie Trice, Redman, etc..  (Read 427 times)

topshotta

Im looking for a link with a download for:
Obie_Trice_Feat._Redman_Jadakiss_Lloyd_Banks-The_Setup_remix-2003-AnA
in mp3!

Could someone be an angel and post it!

PEACE!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2003, 12:50:11 PM by topshotta »

Jome

Re:Looking for mp3 download for "The Setup" remix with Obie Trice, Redman, etc
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 09:35:56 PM »
mIRC, mIRC, mIRC and mIRC yet again.,
DL it, and you'll never have to beg for mp3's again..

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2003, 12:57:44 AM »

cant find it on packetnews.com ...... what do u search for?

Jome

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 02:11:29 AM »
It's in #Mixtapegodz & #hiphop_mp3

bez

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2003, 05:26:19 AM »
How do I actually get the songs off mIRC tho Jome, I am in MIXTAPEZGODS now and I just dunno how to get the songs!

topshotta

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2003, 11:29:04 AM »

I've been using irc for like more than 5 years now, it's really great to download music with..The only reason I was asking for it here, was because I just couldn't find it anywhere on irc, and I thought I'd give it a try here cause I really wanted to hear that song.
And one more thang: When you mention a channel on irc you CAN'T just say what the name of the channel is, you HAVE to mention which server to use, cause irc is NOT JUST irc. IRC is a program where you can connect to different kind of servers, YOUKNOW!
I assumed it was on EFNet, cause #WestCoastConnection is there but, you have to say server when talkin bout a channel on irc. Just had to point that out!

Thanks alot for the info though!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 02:12:49 AM by konnekted »

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2003, 12:08:40 PM »

I've been using irc for like more than 5 years now, probably when you was in dipers still..(joke!) ..The only reason I was asking for it here, was because I just couldn't find it anywhere on irc, and I thought I'd give it a try here cause I really wanted to hear that song.
And one more thang: When you mention a channel on irc you CAN'T just say what the name of the channel is, you HAVE to mention which server to use, cause irc is NOT JUST irc. IRC is a program where you can connect to different kind of servers, YOUKNOW!
I assumed it was on EFNet, cause #WestCoastConnection is there but, you have to say server when talkin bout a channel on irc. Just had to point that out!

:word: only i been using irc for 7-8 years

Jome

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2003, 05:55:11 PM »
How do I actually get the songs off mIRC tho Jome, I am in MIXTAPEZGODS now and I just dunno how to get the songs!

Install DCCAssist, and just stay in the channel for 10 mins.
All albums/singles/etc. should be in the DCC.Packs window by then..
Peep the mIRC-guide for install instructions.

I've been using irc for like more than 5 years now, probably when you was in dipers still..(joke!) ..The only reason I was asking for it here, was because I just couldn't find it anywhere on irc, and I thought I'd give it a try here cause I really wanted to hear that song.

lol
Yea, I usually assume that most people connect to EFNet, cuz that's the biggest and best, etc.
Install DCCAssist as well, peep the mIRC-guide on how to do that.
A lot easier than fiddling with bots and pack-numbers etc...