Author Topic: I Found A Wallet And I Returned It  (Read 400 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I Found A Wallet And I Returned It
« on: September 17, 2002, 02:08:46 AM »
i remember an old thread where tom187 found a wallet with cash and never returned it to the righfull owner, and when i said that i wouldnt act like him yall were like "yea, right"

well it happened last week

i found a wallet containing:

~300 dollars
VISA and other credit card
a 1 month buss-and-subway card
identification card

i looked up the name in the online-yellow pages, got her cell phone number and gave her back her wallet

im not telling this to show how "nice and kindhearted" i am.... im telling to prove that im a man of my words

DJ_Jay_Deee

Re: I Found A Wallet And I Returned It
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2002, 02:20:25 AM »
You idiot. I would of kept that money.

What do u want anyway? A little citizen of the month badge?? Why tell us about this??

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2002, 04:06:21 AM »

im not telling this to show how "nice and kindhearted" i am.... im telling to prove that im a man of my words

btw:

am i an idiot for treating people the way i want people to treat me?? .. i do not support theft and im always ready to rerturn somebodys preperty if the person can be found, we will see if you will have the same view if your wallet with 300 bucks is stolen

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2002, 04:42:11 AM »
You did it because your a righteous brother.  You are not a selfish, leach of this world.  Allah sees all that we do because he is the creator of all things.  And your reward will be doubled in the hereafter!! Thank you for sharing this story!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2002, 06:56:29 AM »
jay-d he made this post to make me out to be an asshole.  this shows what kind of person i-bo truly is.  if he didnt have a problem wit me he wouldnt of made this post he knows it but he will deny it.  Notice how he had to specify me.  I found a wallet wit 264 bucks in it an i paid my car insurance bill for tha month wit it.  i couldnt return my wallet cuz there was no address jus a immagration card.  an even if it did have an addy i would of kept it an if i found another wallet 2day id keep tha money.  if u carrying that much money in a wallet u deserve what ever happens to it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2002, 07:24:41 AM »
jay-d he made this post to make me out to be an asshole.  this shows what kind of person i-bo truly is.  if he didnt have a problem wit me he wouldnt of made this post he knows it but he will deny it.  Notice how he had to specify me.  I found a wallet wit 264 bucks in it an i paid my car insurance bill for tha month wit it.  i couldnt return my wallet cuz there was no address jus a immagration card. an even if it did have an addy i would of kept it an if i found another wallet 2day id keep tha money.  if u carrying that much money in a wallet u deserve what ever happens to it

well.. to be honest, my critic were mostly aimed toward ejrizo and bossplaya

let me ask you this if you give it back will you be expecting a reward for it or not? shit if i decide to give it back im expecting a reward! cause you have to go through the trouble of finding this person and getting him his shit

you know its cool what you guys saying about the satisfaction but shit if i was returned a wallet i know i would cough up some cash for the homie that returned it to me cause i think its fucked up if you dont cause you got to realize this guy acctually went through the effort of finding you. but like i said if i returned it i would be expecting a reward but if i dont get it its cool im not gonna trip im just expecting one

OMFG what tha fuck u guyz would actually return tha two hundred n sixty fo dollas DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN r me tom n dj_jay_dee tha only ones that would keep that shit all of y'all know u would of kept it I AGREE with tha whole satisfaction thing n all but its not every day u find 264 bucks i dunno is it just me cuz i need tha money o what

i wasnt thinking of you because to said that the wallet didnt have any identification papers, but once again you show your real face:
an even if it did have an addy i would of kept it an if i found another wallet 2day id keep tha money.  if u carrying that much money in a wallet u deserve what ever happens to it

its funny hw you always trying to imagine that i hate you... ::)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2002, 08:39:42 AM »
Word i would kinda feel bad..if it was a wallet with i.d in it i would probably return it but if i just found money in a plain envelope on a street somewhere with nothing written on it best believe i am keeping it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2002, 08:40:56 AM »
I'd return it, if I had their name and things.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2002, 08:51:48 AM »
i would give most of the money back

i gotta take my lil founders fee, nah mean  ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2002, 03:30:11 PM »
i would give most of the money back

i gotta take my lil founders fee, nah mean  ;D

lmao word, i feel you

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2002, 03:33:33 PM »
I would keep the money for sure.  shit happens.  happens to me, happens to everybody.  deal with it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2002, 03:42:38 PM »
My lil brother lost his wallet once and the person was nice enough to return it.....but he took the fuckin 8 bucks that was in there lol

I have found money and I have taken it. It's definitely not right and it always comes back to get me so it's always best to give it back to the owner.. You a noble man I-Bo, props.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2002, 08:28:33 PM »
I-BO's a Sweetheart.  

I'd return it if I found it too.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2002, 09:45:07 AM »
If ya'll ever find a wallet with money in it, return it to me :-D

lol...but thats great IBO, if i found a wallet with identification, id return it, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2002, 01:29:53 PM »
WHen i read the topic i was like "FOOL!" but yeah what u did takes a lot of self-control and selflessness so i gotta give u props cuz i would never return money if i found it id or not....i mean "do what u want done to u" isnt how it goes out in the world so why should i be the fool who gets played u know....but thats jus my thinking i believe in god and shit but money...my poor ass jus gotta have it ;D ;D ;D