Author Topic: I Found A Wallet And I Returned It  (Read 385 times)

ROCCY

Re: I Found A Wallet And I Returned It
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2002, 03:03:09 PM »
thats nothing compared to what my mom found, she was shopping down here at a supermarket, when a lady droped her purse, cause she was carrying too many bags and stuff, and didnt even realize it, and we thought it was a plastic bag, so I went outside to get in the car, I didnt see, but my mom picked it up and opened it and there was a check booklet, visa, ATM, and about 400$ of cash, I was about what 12 years old that time, and the lady was in her car about to leave, my mom ran up to her and said u droped ur purse, u wont belive what the lady did, she was kissing and hugging my mom for hours and wouldnt let go, and wanted too reward her with 100 bucks, but she didnt take it..But If I had picked it up, I woulda taken it, I was just 12 years old lol, 'but my mom returned it..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I Found A Wallet And I Returned It
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2002, 03:14:43 PM »
HUGE props to Ibo...U are a good man...I would have done the same...My mom lost her wallet with hella money in there a while ago, and somone returned it...Just imagine how shitty she woulda felt if no one woulda returned it...That's just wrong...Do u guys ever have that feeling when u lose something and u just wanna kill everybody? Well, I know how that feels, so I'd definently return the money...PeAcE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »