Author Topic: Hey Tech  (Read 338 times)

Doggystylin

Hey Tech
« on: September 17, 2002, 03:24:36 PM »
Your buddys back, and im not talkin about me.....seems like you will have a lot more to talk about now, and a old buddy to argue with..haha back to the good ol days.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Hey Tech
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2002, 04:11:57 PM »
Your buddys back, and im not talkin about me.....seems like you will have a lot more to talk about now, and a old buddy to argue with..haha back to the good ol days.  ;)

yeah u know what i missed Jake, at least he had his own opinions, not some clown who keeps questioning everything u say yet knows nothing and runs to yahoo, everytime he sees something he doesnt know or understand.......
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2002, 04:15:56 PM »

yeah u know what i missed Jake, at least he had his own opinions, not some clown who keeps questioning everything u say yet knows nothing and runs to yahoo, everytime he sees something he doesnt know or understand.......

You really need to look at your own beliefs and actions. You post something up, I question it because I want to know more about it, and you diss me personally. Thats pretty much how all your posts go. You NEVER have provided evidence when asked, and to back up your claims, you just diss me personally.

Oh well...

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2002, 04:21:04 PM »

Oh yeah, one more thing. In one thread, you condem me for not being knowledgeable on a subject, then on another, you make fun of me for seeking information. You claim Im the close minded one, but you should really take a look in the mirror.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2002, 05:15:15 PM »
what? u think i was talking about u? lol

listen man, i dont criticize u for seeking knowledge and questioning me, Tom187um always questions me?

But u do it for the sole purpose of tryin to upstage me, u always play the devils advocate even thought, some of the things i post make sense and cant be reputed
(ex. american foriegn policy is causing resentment, u would take that, flip the script, make a lil quip at me etc etc)

u always add a lil sneak on the side, u question not to learn but just to questioon without basis

i can do that, i can do that very easily, be honest man how many threads have u made where u actually state an opinoon, u always responding, questioning, attacking, i still dont know what some of ya opinions are

the poeple who post, and state their opinions open themselves up to interpretation u dont do that.....

to be honest wit u, i dont even have a problem wit u, and i enjoy our discussions but u need to stop behaving like a hyena, picking apart the dry bits of meat here and there, go go for the hunt homie....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2002, 06:12:22 PM »
what? u think i was talking about u? lol

Considering our "Discussion" on the Cheny issue when I said I searched on yahoo for the company you were talking about, Yes you were talking about me.

listen man, i dont criticize u for seeking knowledge and questioning me, Tom187um always questions me?

You do criticize me, look at the posts above.

But u do it for the sole purpose of tryin to upstage me, u always play the devils advocate even thought, some of the things i post make sense and cant be reputed
(ex. american foriegn policy is causing resentment, u would take that, flip the script, make a lil quip at me etc etc)

I don't want to "Upstage" anybody. All I care about is the facts. You don't provide facts, you make statements that sound good and solid, but in reality, have no real basis or support from reliable news sources.

u always add a lil sneak on the side, u question not to learn but just to questioon without basis

What kind of "Sneak" are you talking about? I learn a lot from the questions I ask. I learn that you are biased and close-minded. You can't really provide good evidence of your claims, and when you can't backup your argument, you turn it into a personal thing aginst me.

be honest man how many threads have u made where u actually state an opinoon, u always responding, questioning, attacking, i still dont know what some of ya opinions are

Here is a thread where I state my opinions:
http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1031804966

Here is another:
http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1030416372

I don't state my opinions on your threads cause I don't have opinions on garbage that you can't back up. Post up facts and sources that I can see for myself and perhaps you can see more of my opinions.

to be honest wit u, i dont even have a problem wit u, and i enjoy our discussions but u need to stop behaving like a hyena, picking apart the dry bits of meat here and there, go go for the hunt homie....

Please take a look at what you said here: http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1027375145;start=40
"Im sorry, Englewood, i should know that Hall of Mirrors discussions shouldnt lead to personal beef "

Yet you call me an idiot, clown, moron, retard, ignorant etc... The list goes on.

You do the math.

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2002, 09:45:49 PM »
All this argument shows is that once again Tech made a statement and Englewood sat back and tried to pick it apart.  There's a quote by Theodore Roosevelt that goes....

"It is not the critic that counts.  The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who at best knows in the end the triumphs of high achievements and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place will never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat..."

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2002, 10:57:48 PM »
All this argument shows is that once again Tech made a statement and Englewood sat back and tried to pick it apart.  There's a quote by Theodore Roosevelt that goes....

"It is not the critic that counts.  The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who at best knows in the end the triumphs of high achievements and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place will never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat..."

Super... Thanks for your input.

First and foremost, Why should I just sit here while he pokes fun at me? I back up all my statements with facts you all can check. He dosen't and makes fun of me for it. Shouldn't I defend myself? I think it's idiotic that somebody who is loosing an argument to resort to personal insults and name calling. It shows the maturity level, and the ignorance of the one doing the "dissing". All Im doing is defending myself and showing people the Hypocrisy of his posts.

Secondly, Why are you using that Quote here? It's so out of place it isn't even funny . Do you even know what T.R. was talking about when he gave that speech? In addition, you didn't even get the quote right. Here it is in it's correct form. Please dont sully the good name of T.R. by using his quotes incorectly.

Here it is, do your research...

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face in marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. Shame on the man of cultivated taste who permits refinement to develop into fastidiousness that unfits him for doing the rough work of a workaday world."

Theodore Roosevelt, "THE MAN IN THE ARENA" Speech at the Sorbonne Paris, France April 23, 1910

Here is a link to the full speech, I HIGHLY reccomend you read the whole thing carefully.
http://www.theodore-roosevelt.com/trsorbonnespeech.html

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2002, 11:36:45 PM »
Oh yeah, Here is a quote for you:

“Irrationality held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors”. – T.H. Huxley

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2002, 12:26:59 PM »
I have never lost an argument to u, u admit u dont know alot, so how the fuck u gonna beat me in a debate, when u dont know what u speaking about and u just question ??

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2002, 12:28:35 PM »
and oh yeah just cause i call u an idiot doesnt mean i got beef wit u, it just means i sincerely think you are an idiot

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2002, 12:42:40 PM »
I have never lost an argument to u

Ignorance is bliss I guess...

Could you show me where I say I don't know a lot?

I answer all the questions you put forward, yet you never answer mine. You just ask different ones. I prove you wrong point by point, and you just call me names. The proof is in the posts above...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2002, 12:56:39 PM »
Im talkin about debating politics, not back and forth quips, since u bitch made, u good at talkin i bet u even snappin ya fingers at the moniter

i'll fuckin school u in politics, i swear that! name a topic, i'll come at u hard fool!

how the fuck u even on my level?U play the devils advocate very EASY EASY EASY to do that, i see thru u! lol

i most definitely see thru u

lets do this, u name a topic?
what do u wanna discuss?

name it...israel/palestine, war on iraq (which cmon man, u aint said shit to me on this, all u do is repeat Dubya)
War on Terrorism, The rise of extremist Islam: roots,
anything, cmon put ya money where ya fuckin mouth is,

Engle baby, stop making lil comments fool, check my shit

Me and Infinite the reason they had to separate this shit from Anythang goes, since i been on this board i been talking , spitting, giving this whole board my opinions, how the fuck u gonna show up yesterday, start questioning shit and asking for links, (so u can go there and learn something for the day)  and then think u beating me in arguments??

get it together, fool, you are a  puppet of ya media, u aint original, i see the bitch in u, u dont even have opinions, u just see someones post and try to reverse that on them....

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2002, 12:58:26 PM »
Honestly we all don't need to be so hateful with one another.  Argument is good, let's just try to keep a leash on it.  And I'm as bad about it as anyone.  Englewood is an intelligent dude.  And ya'll already know how much I respect Tech.  I've said my piece in this argument, now let's try to maintain a little peace.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2002, 01:02:08 PM »
im sick of this fuck!

im sick of his pussy ass ways, come debate me, ill make a fuckin monkey out of u kid, gloves are off, enough of this back and forth shit,

make a thread Engle baby, state ya opinions, let me school ya ass, bring it, i had enough of this, ive held this shit in cuz u know the kid aint knowing much, i dont wanna kick a man when hes down, but since he thinks he knows something, prove it,

every single day im posting something, u aint doing shit, cmon Englewood, lets make this official, ill expose the bitch in u,

- Lewis Carroll