Author Topic: Hey Tech  (Read 325 times)

Woodrow

Re: Hey Tech
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2002, 01:08:09 PM »
Im talkin about debating politics, not back and forth quips, since u bitch made, u good at talkin i bet u even snappin ya fingers at the moniter

i'll fuckin school u in politics, i swear that! name a topic, i'll come at u hard fool!

how the fuck u even on my level?U play the devils advocate very EASY EASY EASY to do that, i see thru u! lol

i most definitely see thru u

lets do this, u name a topic?
what do u wanna discuss?

name it...israel/palestine, war on iraq (which cmon man, u aint said shit to me on this, all u do is repeat Dubya)
War on Terrorism, The rise of extremist Islam: roots,
anything, cmon put ya money where ya fuckin mouth is,

Engle baby, stop making lil comments fool, check my shit

Me and Infinite the reason they had to separate this shit from Anythang goes, since i been on this board i been talking , spitting, giving this whole board my opinions, how the fuck u gonna show up yesterday, start questioning shit and asking for links, (so u can go there and learn something for the day)  and then think u beating me in arguments??

get it together, fool, you are a  puppet of ya media, u aint original, i see the bitch in u, u dont even have opinions, u just see someones post and try to reverse that on them....

Wow... Thanks for taking so much time to answer nothing.

The reason I ask for links is to verify what you say. I've heard too much bullshit coming from you and infinite, and you can't back up anything you say. RARELY do you provided facts that others can check. It's your shady way of debating. You can't argue with something that you can't backup. Prove to me reliable links that everybody can see for themselves and then perhaps we can talk about proper "debating" All you've done is regurgitate half-tuths you've heard from editorials in your school newspaper and AM radio. I provide proof. You don't. You can't beat me in an argument by telling me your opinions. Eveybody is entitled to their own opinions. You can choose to belive them or not. It makes your argument stronger if you provide facts... I've yet to see that from you.

Here is an example of where you show me your opinion, and I show you proof stating otherwise.
http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1031170182

You said:

"Rumsfeld said even if Saddam let in UN weapon inspectors it would have no effect on war plans..."

I asked you to show me where he said that. You didn't

"yall say Iraq has nukes? how do u know? wheres the fuckin proof, Iraq aint GOT SHIT
no nukes, nothing, this whole thing is a farce"

Then I showed you an article that proves Saddam and Iraq have weapons of mass destruction. You have yet to show me an article that says he doesnt.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2002, 01:15:09 PM »

Wow... Thanks for taking so much time to answer nothing.

The reason I ask for links is to verify what you say. I've heard too much bullshit coming from you and infinite, and you can't back up anything you say. RARELY do you provided facts that others can check. It's your shady way of debating. You can't argue with something that you can't backup. Prove to me reliable links that everybody can see for themselves and then perhaps we can talk about proper "debating" All you've done is regurgitate half-tuths you've heard from editorials in your school newspaper and AM radio. I provide proof. You don't. You can't beat me in an argument by telling me your opinions. Eveybody is entitled to their own opinions. You can choose to belive them or not. It makes your argument stronger if you provide facts... I've yet to see that from you.

Here is an example of where you show me your opinion, and I show you proof stating otherwise.
http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1031170182

You said:

"Rumsfeld said even if Saddam let in UN weapon inspectors it would have no effect on war plans..."

I asked you to show me where he said that. You didn't

"yall say Iraq has nukes? how do u know? wheres the fuckin proof, Iraq aint GOT SHIT
no nukes, nothing, this whole thing is a farce"

Then I showed you an article that proves Saddam and Iraq have weapons of mass destruction. You have yet to show me an article that says he doesnt.

Englewood... I always see you trying to pick apart Tech's arguments.  But what are your beliefs?  What do you stand firm on?  Are you a man without conviction?  If you think yourself to be wiser then Tech then please tell us what it is you know that we do not, so we can be enlightened.

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2002, 03:37:44 PM »
holy fuck look what happened to my thread?

anyways i was bumpin makaveli today in the car....it was dope shit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2002, 05:32:31 PM »
holy fuck look what happened to my thread?

anyways i was bumpin makaveli today in the car....it was dope shit.

Makaveli does sound good in a 84 Pontiac
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2002, 06:23:46 PM »
Oh yeah, Here is a quote for you:

“Irrationality held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors”. – T.H. Huxley

thats a very good one and perfectly applys to these guys

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2002, 06:30:10 PM »
Honestly we all don't need to be so hateful with one another.  Argument is good, let's just try to keep a leash on it.  And I'm as bad about it as anyone.  Englewood is an intelligent dude.  And ya'll already know how much I respect Tech.  I've said my piece in this argument, now let's try to maintain a little peace.

u respect prince cuz he is ur lackey..

and engelwood.. dont even bother arguing with these dudes, u definitly have a whole lot more going for yourself its really not worth it.  when someone is so far withdrawn from reality and have built their whole character on ignorance its now worth it to waste your time frustrating both them and yourself.

they are never going to see the light of day. who cares, leave them be and maybe one day shit will hit them.. til then let them be jackasses

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2002, 08:53:51 AM »

and engelwood.. dont even bother arguing with these dudes, u definitly have a whole lot more going for yourself its really not worth it.  when someone is so far withdrawn from reality and have built their whole character on ignorance its now worth it to waste your time frustrating both them and yourself.

they are never going to see the light of day. who cares, leave them be and maybe one day shit will hit them.. til then let them be jackasses

im pretty sure thats how they feel about you too....well atleast i thats how i feel a lot of times and thats why i dont bother posting long ass posts up in hall or mirrors. i think this whole thing is pointless, both sides are gonna get nowhere arguin over the net

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2002, 09:58:18 AM »

Im no mans lackey, check ya bitch made mouth

Im my own man with my opinions that you may not agree with but dont dissmiss me like im some dudes lackey, punk
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2002, 11:48:31 AM »

im pretty sure thats how they feel about you too....well atleast i thats how i feel a lot of times and thats why i dont bother posting long ass posts up in hall or mirrors. i think this whole thing is pointless, both sides are gonna get nowhere arguin over the net

that is very true..

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2004, 02:05:22 AM »
I'm not really one for bringing up old posts, but this one struck me as funny.

How things change, and how things stay the same.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2004, 02:17:44 AM »
Yeah its funny I almost barely the days I supported Bush.  I'm almost embarassed about them now, but in the past I gave leaders blind trust.  I figured, well, if you were successful enough to get to the top, you must be good.  But you know... times change.  Maybe you will too.  Or maybe you'll just continue to call me a sell-out. 

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2004, 11:14:35 AM »
Yeah its funny I almost barely the days I supported Bush.  I'm almost embarassed about them now, but in the past I gave leaders blind trust.  I figured, well, if you were successful enough to get to the top, you must be good.  But you know... times change.  Maybe you will too.  Or maybe you'll just continue to call me a sell-out. 

I'll take option b.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2004, 12:08:58 PM »
hahhaha!! Now I get the amazing beef between you two. Engelwood and you used to be a deadly alliance, and now.. well, Ant's attitude done changed for the better while primitive minds are still stuck in the same game..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2004, 12:31:25 PM »
hahhaha!! Now I get the amazing beef between you two. Engelwood and you used to be a deadly alliance, and now.. well, Ant's attitude done changed for the better while primitive minds are still stuck in the same game..

i'll quote sgv: "Go nut on a game cd."

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2004, 12:39:19 PM »

i'll quote sgv: "Go nut on a game cd."

smart and witty countered.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin